People subconsciously associate looks with social credibility

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's like there is some built-in genetic code that tells people to ignore anybody who isn't genetically fit enough, a leftover from the stone age where looks = good genetics.

You can easily tell by the way normies react to other people's statements and behavior. They don't listen to the speaker, they OBSERVE them. They judge by looks first and then make up their mind afterward. If you don't pass whatever arbitrary looks threshold they have in place your opinions/believes are irrelevant to them.

But here's the good news...

Once you realize this, you learn to completely ignore anything that the mainstream says. You learn that it doesn't matter what the majority (aka normies) think about anything because their 'opinions' are shaped by lucky influencers who obtained their success by looking a certain way rather than because of their intelligence or talents. You might be smarter than 90% of the population without ever realizing it because everybody dismissed you because of your appearance.

I can't wait for AI to become more advanced. Once I can start creating my own virtual friends I will never interact with normshits again.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Primalsplit, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
Since getting blackpilled, I've now consciously started viewing people based on their looks

E.g. if I see a guy that's sub-5, I just know that his entire life is shit and miserable

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Trilogy and Luffymaxxing
752.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
But here's the good news...

Once you realize this, you learn to completely ignore anything that the mainstream says. You learn that it doesn't matter what the majority (aka normies) think about anything because their 'opinions' are shaped by lucky influencers who obtained their success by looking a certain way rather than because of their intelligence or talents. You might be smarter than 90% of the population without ever realizing it because everybody dismissed you because of your appearance.
90% of this forum already thinks they're "smarter" and "more informed" than normies.

90% of this forum already thinks they're "smarter" and "more informed" than normies.
not just smarter than normies, but 99% of the human population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
as much as i hate blackpill i have to give it credit for helping me get my first kiss and probably going to lose my virginity next month.

the inherent idea of blackpill isn’t wrong but the people in this community are some of the most toxic bastards to ever exist. that’s why i do not post my face and no one should.

Since getting blackpilled, I've now consciously started viewing people based on their looks

E.g. if I see a guy that's sub-5, I just know that his entire life is shit and miserable
I know my manlet sub 5 smv (not face) due to fat roommate lives in comparison to his normie friejds is brutal.

They're unironically correct.
Not always but even if they were for sure...
How can one take advantage of this knowledge?
You might be smarter than 90% of the population without ever realizing it because everybody dismissed you because of your appearance.
^
This right here holds sub-6s back

retarded thread, normies are ugly themselves but they listen to each other all the time, they wouldn’t kick an ugly normie out of their group but they definitely would do that with an above average looking non nt type of guy