People Who Do Trading Actually Make Me Laugh So Hard [You are so delusional]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

You do realize there is multi billion dollar firms who employ hundreds, or thousands, of the best stock market analysis people in the entire world, and pay millions for insider/early news/knowledge.

and you think, as a 20 year old who did a chart analysis course. you will be able to make better trades than them?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

if u ever fell for the trading scam, i think you should go and get tested for autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Afrikancel, SeiGun and 5 others
shut the fuck up

gordon-gekko-wall-street.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
a 20 year old who did a chart analysis course. you will be able to make better trades than them?
90% who enter are not profitable

Probably 98% for the 20 year olds that did a chart analysis course

cattle for the harvest

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 26859

You do realize there is multi billion dollar firms who employ hundreds, or thousands, of the best stock market analysis people in the entire world, and pay millions for insider/early news/knowledge.

and you think, as a 20 year old who did a chart analysis course. you will be able to make better trades than them?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

if u ever fell for the trading scam, i think you should go and get tested for autism
All the chart stuff is a bluff. The only thing controlling the price are whales who are getting turns to get your money.

• +1
trading is easy if you stay in the niche you can legit just ride hype and keep doing that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 26859

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trading, or even crypto investing, you are 100% right about.

Problem is u always hear about the 1% who did well out of it, not the 99% who didn't, and ironically the 1% who do well normally don't have a hypothesis on fundamentals, nor a Quant based thesis, it's just luck, which makes their courses even funnier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Patient A, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person