people who say Salludon got surgeries should just shut the fuck up

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
mfs on this forum whenever they see salludon
"omg not mewing, mewing is cope, he got surgeries"

yeah nigga, in the slums of Pakistan, we have giga secret expert surgeons that can ascend any subhuman to chad level.
mfs really think Pakistan has surgeons that can give you hunter eyes and perfect chin and stuff.
Its pretty obvious he mewed or did bonesmashing or some other stuff. Its definitely not surgery.

Pakistani surgeons even botch fillers, yall talking about hunter eyes and chin and shit.

And no, salludon hasn't visited any "foreign country" to get surgeries. Stop coping.

Mewing is legit. The people who say its not are usually
1. 30 y/o that trying to mew after mouthbreathing their whole life
2. People that are trying to gatekeep mewing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, RAMU KAKA, laaltin and 10 others
Mewing is legit but not to the extent that he ascended. There’s no mewing for brow ridge jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ungewist, Zonar and 6 others
Mewing is legit but not to the extent that he ascended. There’s no mewing for brow ridge jfl
But there is no other explanation. He might have bonesmashed his browridge. Or maybe his skull kept developing which is pretty normal for Pakistanis. Pakistanis change alot in matter of 2-3 years i have noticed. Their face structure never remains the same, keeps changing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ungewist, Zonar and 9 others
He obviously got fillers, youre retarded if you cant see it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, alexmaurin, Zonar and 12 others
He obviously got fillers, youre retarded if you cant see it
Refer to what i said, paki surgeons cant do shit, they botch fillers even

Refer to what i said, paki surgeons cant do shit, they botch fillers even
Perhaps he went somewhere else, he looks like a doll thats not from mewing

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ungewist and Deleted member 19766
But there is no other explanation. He might have bonesmashed his browridge. Or maybe his skull kept developing which is pretty normal for Pakistanis. Pakistanis change alot in matter of 2-3 years i have noticed. Their face structure never remains the same, keeps changing
does this happen to brains too?
will you have a normal brain in 2-3 years?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, FBl, Zonar and 3 others
I only saw one before and after photo would need to see more info. But tbh - just my opinion - it was a drastic change which to me looked like surgery correction. As for where he got it: it's not like he lives in some backward village the guy didn't look poor. You do know that there's Pakistani lads that are extremely well off from very rich families? I'm sick of people saying that these countries are slums. I'm a white guy from UK with Pakistani mates and have seen some of the photos of the houses their families have over there w/ servants, gardeners, guards etc - you're crazy to think it's all slums. Stop putting down Asian countries. It's bang out of order.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22380, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
does this happen to brains too?
will you have a normal brain in 2-3 years?
my iq used to be 42 when i ws like 16, now i am 48 iq. I think i might get to 50-60 in 2-3 years if god wills.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, _devansshhh, Zonar and 6 others
yeah nigga, in the slums of Pakistan...
How do you know he's in pakistan ?
he only told everyone he lives there , when he could be in UK or US for that matter
not like any org member visited him or saw him in pakistan

telling he was in a 3rd world country without access to surgery would work very well for his "all natural transformation" larp
mewing is cope , and he's in his late 20's or 30's , so he couldn't have started mewing from his 20's
also,how many pakistani guys even know about muh mewing ?

I only saw one before and after photo would need to see more info. But tbh - just my opinion - it was a drastic change which to me looked like surgery correction. As for where he got it: it's not like he lives in some backward village the guy didn't look poor. You do know that there's Pakistani lads that are extremely well off from very rich families? I'm sick of people saying that these countries are slums. I'm a white guy from UK with Pakistani mates and have seen some of the photos of the houses their families have over there w/ servants, gardeners, guards etc - you're crazy to think it's all slums. Stop putting down Asian countries. It's bang out of order.
you have autism + pakistan is a third world slum

How do you know he's in pakistan ?
he only told everyone he lives there , when he could be in UK or US for that matter
not like any org member visited him or saw him in pakistan

telling he was in a 3rd world country without access to surgery would work very well for his "all natural transformation" larp
mewing is cope , and he's in his late 20's or 30's , so he couldn't have started mewing from his 20's
also,how many pakistani guys even know about muh mewing ?
BRO he lives in Pakistan, his house structure and big ass gates, only pakistan has it. Same for the power lines in his pictures.

And as i said, Pakistani keeps changing lol. they will look like incels and ascend harder than f17 planes

How do you know hes not rich and can travel to other countries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ascension, Deleted member 22775 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
Even sub saharan shitholes have plastic surgeons what are you on about.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Pakistan is cheap as fuck for surgeries, you can get a bimax for $300. This is salludon himself making this thread btw, it's like he's winking at us and telling us he got surgery

Also all we know about his income is that he lives in Pakistan, him being from the slums of Pakistan is a meme, just like any indian will be said to come from the slums of Mumbai. He very well could be rich as fuck, doesn't matter anyway as surgery is dirt cheap over there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, tom69, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Gatekeep mewing. If you think mewing is going to ascend you im about to lose my fucking lunch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22780

Finally a white guy who doesn't automatically think everything outside the west is just mudhuts and slums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, MRD, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
I will book my surgery in Islamabad to prove you wrong
You're gonna lose your foreskin buddy boyo be careful

(This is a joke btw please don't behead me my muslimcel brothers)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Finally a white guy who doesn't automatically think everything outside the west is just mudhuts and slums
TBH most don't assume ALL are shitty (Like Japan and South Korea)

• +1
Reactions: ascension
3151865 Bonesmash

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 22780

yeah nigga, in the slums of Pakistan, we have giga secret expert surgeons that can ascend any subhuman to chad level.
mfs really think Pakistan has surgeons that can give you hunter eyes and perfect chin and stuff.
Its pretty obvious he mewed or did bonesmashing or some other stuff. Its definitely not surgery.

Pakistani surgeons even botch fillers, yall talking about hunter eyes and chin and shit.

And no, salludon hasn't visited any "foreign country" to get surgeries. Stop coping.

You want it to be natural so bad that you start to make copes in your head.

What the fuck does bonesmashing even mean?

Mewing isn’t legit