People who think Eyes are more important than Jaw are fucking stupid

shieldzz

shieldzz

Your Jaw IS your attractiveness. then your Eyes just provide hailos or minor failos

If you have ever seen your typical chad it is because they have a "Chad Jaw"
chad usually has average eyes, because eyes barely matter
good eyes are just a halo, but ones jaw is ones attractiveness

i'VE BEEn complimented by foids tons of time about my eyes yet still they put me in the friendzone because the fat was hiding my JAWLINE and my cheekbones

TLDR

You can go away with bad nose / eyebrows / eye area even midface but not with jawline

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, agoostis, Lonenely sigma and 9 others
both don't matter past neutral.

that's all that being attractive entails, it's not about having good features, it's about having a lack of bad features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, sozz, KING REIDYZ and 11 others
Title is very true, your eye is completely genetics and squinting is autistic whereas there are many ways to improve your jawline

Title is very true, your eye is completely genetics and squinting is autistic whereas there are many ways to improve your jawline
Be Low bodyfat is all you need

• +1
Reactions: currymuncher00
both don't matter past neutral.

that's all that being attractive entails, it's not about having good features, it's about having a lack of bad features.
True,if you are low bodyfat you should look good since all your features are visible,unless u lack extremely in a specific area

Your Jaw IS your attractiveness. then your Eyes just provide hailos or minor failos

i'VE BEEn complimented by foids tons of time about my eyes yet still they put me in the friendzone because the fat was hiding my JAWLINE and my cheekbones

TLDR

You can go away with bad nose / eyebrows / eye area even midface but not with jawline
Eyes and zygos are law.

what's the average eyes to you

LOL
no

keep crying for eye area only moggers

chin is life?

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
if it wasn't for my eyes I would have roped keep coping... I never heard girl say "wow I luv ur jawline" but I did hear girls saying they love my eyes, hair, body n sht... everything matters anyways saying "muh this > all" is cope

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
True,if you are low bodyfat you should look good since all your features are visible,unless u lack extremely in a specific area
anything past neutral is only a halo if it balances out something else.

wide jaws look bad in most cases, makes your head look like a lego piece, needs a specific neurocranium angle to pull it off which gives it more of a diamond shape.

low gonial angles also look like shit most of the time because most people don't have the ramus depth to pull it off without it shortening their skull, they're better off being down-grown which makes their skulls look longer.

if it wasn't for my eyes I would have roped keep coping... I never heard girl say "wow I luv ur jawline" but I did hear girls saying they love my eyes, hair, body n sht... everything matters anyways saying "muh this > all" is cope
because its something normal in society for ppl to compliment your eyes not your fucking MANDIBULA

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Bushman
Doesn’t the maxilla (upper jaw) influence eye shape?

TLDR

eyes are way more important than jaws. You can fix a jawline easily.

I’m genuinely interested in seeing pictures of guys with great jaws clearly compensating for bad eye areas. Do you have any?

both matter equally as much, even if u have a good jaw having bug eyes is literally a death sentence

I’m genuinely interested in seeing pictures of guys with great jaws clearly compensating for bad eye areas. Do you have any?
Vinnie hacker has prey eyes and NCT and thats just one random example came in my mind . Go make him 30 pounds fatter and his face will be rounder and nobody will care about him anymore

Attachments

• 3308619_1678072652803.png
    3308619_1678072652803.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and omarthegoat195
They’re a close second for importance. But we need to be careful about what we mean here. If you have a great jaw but subhuman eyes, you’re likely LTN. But supposing we’re thinking average eyes plus great jaw vs great eyes plus average jaw, it’s a bit harder to say which is more attractive overall.

They’re a close second for importance. But we need to be careful about what we mean here. If you have a great jaw but subhuman eyes, you’re likely LTN. But supposing we’re thinking average eyes plus great jaw vs great eyes plus average jaw, it’s a bit harder to say which is more attractive overall.
vinnie has subhuman eyes and he is chad

I have a sharp jaw and hollow cheeks, but a shit eye area. Still incel

Would rather have bad eyes than bad jaw. But would rather have good eyes than good jaw

You probably just have good eye color. If you had a good eye shape (by eye shape I mean eye area and eyebrow area just excluding iris color) you would know girls get obsessed with it. And they don't generally compliment it. They just try to look at it as much as they can. Eye shape is my best feature and I've had many instances where I would catch foids staring in my eyes, if older (older than 25) they would look away (until I looked away my self at which point they would try to discreetly resume), if younger they would maintain eye contact and look 'stunned'. They would also position their head close to mine to be able to look into my eyes.
When we were wearing masks during Covid I was getting IOI's from stacylites despite being a shut-in autist. Keep in mind I don't have a beautiful eye color so my area is failoed by default by that, yet I still had these experiences. That's how important eye shape is. It s the most important feature.
your eye is completely genetics
That just proves that it s the most important

eyes are only reason i havent roped, fact that theyre 100 percent genetic proved god had some sort of plan for me that got cucked along the way in jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: CuriousGuy
You probably just have good eye color. If you had a good eye shape (by eye shape I mean eye area and eyebrow area just excluding iris color) you would know girls get obsessed with it. And they don't generally compliment it. They just try to look at it as much as they can. Eye shape is my best feature and I've had many instances where I would catch foids staring in my eyes, if older (older than 25) they would look away (until I looked away my self at which point they would try to discreetly resume), if younger they would maintain eye contact and look 'stunned'. They would also position their head close to mine to be able to look into my eyes.
When we were wearing masks during Covid I was getting IOI's from stacylites despite being a shut-in autist. Keep in mind I don't have a beautiful eye color so my area is failoed by default by that, yet I still had these experiences. That's how important eye shape is. It s the most important feature.

That just proves that it s the most important
Post your eye area bro I wanna see

Look at brad pitt and his brother. Eyes matter more. But yes jaw should not be recessed

Post your eye area bro I wanna see
I ve joined a few days ago I don t feel like doxxing myself heavily yet. But if you want a description it s hooded almond with downswung defined medial canthus. Positive canthal tilt and positively tilted eyebrows obviously. Eyebrows are slightly arched and close to the eye. The overall shape of the eyes is kinda hunter like but it s not very rectangular although it s still narrow.
However recently they have gotten more asymmetric (my hips are growing weirdly which is making my entire body more and more subhuman, seemingly). Also I lack some under eye support. So my eyes are def not perfect.

Last edited:
I ve joined a few days ago I don t feel like doxxing myself heavily yet. But if you want a description it s hooded almond with downswung defined medial canthus. Positive canthal tilt and positively tilted eyebrows obviously. Eyebrows are slightly arched and close to the eye. The overall shape of the eyes is kinda hunter like but it s not very rectangular although it s still narrow.
However recently they have gotten more asymmetric (my hips are growing weirdly which is making my entire body more and more subhuman, seemingly). Also I lack some under eye support. So my eyes are def not perfect.
Just post the eye area not your entire face i promise no one cares

It's all about harmony

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: eyes and Deleted member 25893
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

TLDR

post chad jaw

both matter equally as much, even if u have a good jaw having bug eyes is literally a death sentence
A good jaw and bad eyes is better than good eyes and a bad jaw, but decent eyes and jaw mogs

Both are important and can over rule the other, A decent jaw with chad eyes will make a chad and a chad jaw with decent eyes will make a chad. But Eyes matter more when all the other is average. Jaw is law untill bad eyes or other chad features.

ZvBCjFmedqXRqa45jlLf6vBd9Nt
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: jaw is life brah!

OP has bad eyes :cry:

you a retard nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back