People with good cheekbones automatically have everything else above average?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Like ive seen many w great hunter eyes but recessed chin and jaw, great jaw but no cheekbones or shit bug eyes.

But if the cheekbones are high set , wide, and forming a good seperation w the canine fossa (Creating hollow cheek look), almost always that person has jaw eyes chin atleast 6/10 with good forward growth harmony skull metrics face shape etc etc?

Its like if looks was an algorithm then God makes the cheekbones only when he is satisifed with the rest of the face, but sometimes god is in a hurry and he can make the jaw wide but cheekbones can be left unattended or eyes

The more plausible answer is probably that for such cheekbones to exist some conditions already had to be satisfied, and those conditions are responsible for harmony and good eye area and jaw?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, dehydrated, g0op and 7 others
shit fucking nigger forum

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre and Samsepioler
-7 minutes passed without reply overrrr

yea mine are already high set enough, also it makes your face pop out

i just need mine to be more prominent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, zyzzbrah1234 and Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and BrahminBoss
If you have a strong function jaw you will have strong function cheeksbone

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
Mine are wide but not much forward, why?

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Ballou's cannine fosae is quite unique tbh

Somewhat true

Like ive seen many w great hunter eyes but recessed chin and jaw, great jaw but no cheekbones or shit bug eyes.

But if the cheekbones are high set , wide, and forming a good seperation w the canine fossa (Creating hollow cheek look), almost always that person has jaw eyes chin atleast 6/10 with good forward growth harmony skull metrics face shape etc etc?

Its like if looks was an algorithm then God makes the cheekbones only when he is satisifed with the rest of the face, but sometimes god is in a hurry and he can make the jaw wide but cheekbones can be left unattended or eyes

The more plausible answer is probably that for such cheekbones to exist some conditions already had to be satisfied, and those conditions are responsible for harmony and good eye area and jaw?
What is canine fossa

forward high cheekbones is life

Zygos are life

i have high cheekbones and holoow cheeks and im ltn. my jaw / chin is giga small for my upper head.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
i have high cheekbones and holoow cheeks and im ltn. my jaw / chin is giga small for my upper head.
they need to be wide, do u have pic just the cheekbones will do

I think i have decent cheekbonea but im recessed cel

Yes since good cheekbones equals good infras which results in a decent eye area.

i think my cheekbones are good but nose, frward growth, lips, and chin are shit :ogre::blackpill:

i guess the prominence of the cheekbones is propotional to the maxillary development.