Peptide combo suggestions

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
So I've been recommended the following combinations of peptides to optimise my heightmaxxing stack alongside hgh, but I am still wondering which one to actually choose, I wanted some insight and suggestions from the forum. Each combo is a month.

Combo 1)

Ipamorelin 100mcg for 20 days and 200mcg for 10 days
Cjc 1295 500mcg per 8 days

Combo 2)

Week 1:
Hexarelin 100mcg 3× a day
Mod grf 1-29 100mcg 3x a day
Week 2:
Ipamorelin 100mcg a day
Mod grf 1-129 100mcg 3x a day
Repeat

[Comment: Injecting 7x a day isn't something that I would like or could do. 5 injections a day is the most tbh]

Combo 3)
Week 1:
Hexarelin 100mcg 3x a day
Cjc 1295 w DAC 500mcg per 8 days
Week 2:
Ipamorelin 100mcg a day
Repeat

Combo 4)
Week 1:
Ghrp-2 100mcg 3x a day
Mod grf 1-29 3x a day
Week 2+3:
Mod grf 1-29 3x a day
Repeat

[Comment: Once again this is way too much injections a day for me to be able to do]

Combo 5)

Week 1+2:
Cjc 1295 w dac 500mcg per 8 days
Week 3:
Ghrp-2 100mcg 3x a day
Repeat

@Osie
@sigbeta
@Gaygymmaxx
@jackb0y
@MTMM
@dannydipss

Is all that really needed in combination with hgh, seems kinda pointless to put your body through allat

Also isn't Hexarelin really weak

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Incel Recluse GIF

You Only Need No Fap + Cold showers + Bonesmashing + Meowing.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, midlatinocel, wsada and 2 others
Is all that really needed in combination with hgh, seems kinda pointless to put your body through allat

Also isn't Hexarelin really weak
Stronger than ipa and activates pi3k pathway but more sides short half life + needs to be injected 3x a day for full effects + desensitisation occurs

Bostin Lloyd got kidney failure by taking experimental peptide

• +1
I'm
So I've been recommended the following combinations of peptides to optimise my heightmaxxing stack alongside hgh, but I am still wondering which one to actually choose, I wanted some insight and suggestions from the forum. Each combo is a month.

Combo 1)

Ipamorelin 100mcg for 20 days and 200mcg for 10 days
Cjc 1295 500mcg per 8 days

Combo 2)

Week 1:
Hexarelin 100mcg 3× a day
Mod grf 1-29 100mcg 3x a day
Week 2:
Ipamorelin 100mcg a day
Mod grf 1-129 100mcg 3x a day
Repeat

[Comment: Injecting 7x a day isn't something that I would like or could do. 5 injections a day is the most tbh]

Combo 3)
Week 1:
Week 2:
Ipamorelin 100mcg a day
Repeat

Combo 4)
Week 1:
Ghrp-2 100mcg 3x a day
Mod grf 1-29 3x a day
Week 2+3:
Mod grf 1-29 3x a day
Repeat

[Comment: Once again this is way too much injections a day for me to be able to do]

Combo 5)

Week 1+2:
Week 3:
Ghrp-2 100mcg 3x a day
Repeat

@Osie
@sigbeta
@Gaygymmaxx
@jackb0y
@MTMM
@dannydipss
combo 5 or combo 3. Just watch out for desensitization!

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Napoleon1800
Well with DAC can be more dangerous but I think it'll be more effective for faster results
If I see excessive soft tissue growth aka ogre face should I switch to without dac?

If I see excessive soft tissue growth aka ogre face should I switch to without dac?
No dac is more likely to cause that as it provides a constant bleed and has a week half life or so the levels fall slowly

Your body's levels rise and fall fast, this excessive constant stimulation can increase the likelihood of unwanted growth, as well as the likelihood of desired growth.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Napoleon1800
No dac is more likely to cause that as it provides a constant bleed and has a week half life or so the levels fall slowly

Your body's levels rise and fall fast, this excessive constant stimulation can increase the likelihood of unwanted growth, as well as the likelihood of desired growth.
Remember OP, don't get too close to the sun, or your nose might just get big enough to touch it.

- The Poet

• +1

Did u use with DAC?

Why Combo 5 I Heard Hexarelin Is Shit Compared To Ipamorelin
Hexarelin is the strongest GHRP but Ipamorelin is the most selective (in the sense that it should come with the least amount of side effects)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Napoleon1800
Hexarelin is the strongest GHRP but Ipamorelin is the most selective (in the sense that it should come with the least amount of side effects)
So using both is ideal?

So using both is ideal?
Well, they are both GHRP's, so not really. If you want less side effects and longer duration, take ipamorelin. If you want higher IGF-11 levels but for a shorter duration, take hex

• +1
Well, they are both GHRP's, so not really. If you want less side effects and longer duration, take ipamorelin. If you want higher IGF-11 levels but for a shorter duration, take hex
So hex is more effective and ipamorelin is more safe?

Also based on this does it mean that combo 1 is also effective?

So hex is more effective and ipamorelin is more safe?

Also based on this does it mean that combo 1 is also effective?
Well, Hex is stronger but will lead to desensitization faster. I don't understand wym for combo 1

• +1
Well, Hex is stronger but will lead to desensitization faster. I don't understand wym for combo 1
Combo 1 is ipamorelin + cjc 1295 w dac

No hex or ghrp-2

Bro how can I get rid of unwanted growth in my nose or face😭

• +1
Bro how can I get rid of unwanted growth in my nose or face😭
Nigga hgh causes growth you don't get to choose which kind as far as I know

Unironically wearing a band around your nose, like at your nose bridge and around your head at night to prevent protrusion would be the only viable thing

Although that might just cause a wider nose tbh that's retarded

Most likely your nose will keep it shape and grow proportionally

That's how it went for me, got almost no height, mostly masculinization, brows, eye area, nose, and a bit of jaw growth. Only half an inch taller than predicted, wouldn't take it back I'd just start earlier if I could, the facial gains were very nice and all I need is rhino now.

This is what you can expect if you start at 16 or later like me, your body grows wherever it can, there is less to do vertically, so it goes other places, in theory, this concept is completely untested

Like nobody measured impact age of nose growth when taking hgh so it's all out my ass but makes biological sense

• +1
Nigga hgh causes growth you don't get to choose which kind as far as I know

Unironically wearing a band around your nose, like at your nose bridge and around your head at night to prevent protrusion would be the only viable thing

Although that might just cause a wider nose tbh that's retarded

Most likely your nose will keep it shape and grow proportionally

That's how it went for me, got almost no height, mostly masculinization, brows, eye area, nose, and a bit of jaw growth. Only half an inch taller than predicted, wouldn't take it back I'd just start earlier if I could, the facial gains were very nice and all I need is rhino now.

This is what you can expect if you start at 16 or later like me, your body grows wherever it can, there is less to do vertically, so it goes other places, in theory, this concept is completely untested

Like nobody measured impact age of nose growth when taking hgh so it's all out my ass but makes biological sense
Is there a way to minimise hip growth while on it?