peptide Heightmaxxing success? My stack, sides, advice and questions

S

sneakysimp69

Iron
Ive been injecting the mod grf1-29, ghrp-2 and hexarelin stack since june (6 months) of which I effectively injected for 4 months because of breaks. So far ive grown 2cm (measured many times over so dont cope with measurement errors), little facial improvements and ~1cm of pp gains (with PE, dont think it has much to do with peptides). Results are disappointing but I had early puberty and havent grown for around a year before starting. My goal is reaching 175cm or 5’9.
Throughout my time injecting ive made some mistakes like crashing my e2 below 5 pg/ml, although I only felt slightly suicidal during this time. Another mistake I made was using sterile water instead of bac water and not using insulin syringes but 1ml syringes with lots of dead space, which made me lose half the dose each injection.
Sides so far have been mild acne, blood glucose over 100ng/ml like two or three times and feeling depressed
Ive also visibly gained some muscle without any resistance training.
My sources:
hexarelin from particlepetides.com (sceptical about this source tbh but i need eu domestic)
modgrf and ghrp from pulsepeptides.com

Now questions:

Its quite unclear to me how much time I should refrain from eating and drinking before and after injecting. I usually try to not eat anything 2 hours before and 1 hour after injecting, but how much of an impact on the gh spike does it have and does drinking water affect it?

does anyone have a eu domestic source for hexarelin?

Do tight quads and very tight hip flexors affect my gains?

tagging some ppl: @Osie @jackb0y @pessimistic @enchanted_elixir @SkullDynamics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, Asps12, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and sneakysimp69
Ive been injecting the mod grf1-29, ghrp-2 and hexarelin stack since june (6 months) of which I effectively injected for 4 months because of breaks. So far ive grown 2cm (measured many times over so dont cope with measurement errors), little facial improvements and ~1cm of pp gains (with PE, dont think it has much to do with peptides). Results are disappointing but I had early puberty and havent grown for around a year before starting. My goal is reaching 175cm or 5’9.
Throughout my time injecting ive made some mistakes like crashing my e2 below 5 pg/ml, although I only felt slightly suicidal during this time. Another mistake I made was using sterile water instead of bac water and not using insulin syringes but 1ml syringes with lots of dead space, which made me lose half the dose each injection.
Sides so far have been mild acne, blood glucose over 100ng/ml like two or three times and feeling depressed
My sources:
hexarelin from particlepetides.com (sceptical about this source tbh but i need eu domestic)

Now questions:

Its quite unclear to me how much time I should refrain from eating and drinking before and after injecting. I usually try to not eat anything 2 hours before and 1 hour after injecting, but how much of an impact on the gh spike does it have and does drinking water affect it?

tagging some ppl: @Osie @jackb0y @pessimistic @enchanted_elixir @SkullDynamics
I'd say that refraining from eating near injection time doesn't really matter.
Also, you should take 15-30mg of iodine and a lot of protein (120g+) to speed up results.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
My sources:

Now questions:

Tight quads and tight hip flexors won't limit gains but will limit quality of life so I recommend you do stretches to help or get your e2 higher as that also contributes to tight legs (I can say from experience).

Do you know your bone age or if your growth plates are fosure open?
I have a domestic EU source for Hexarelin, hit my discord (I don't have one currently but I have no issue looking for one for you).

What AI are you currently using? Did you ever get your IGF-1 levels tested during the cycle? And have you ever tried MK677? The 24 hours HGH/IGF-1 increase can help increase the effectiveness but I know you have blood sugar issues!

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I'd say that refraining from eating near injection time doesn't really matter.
Also, you should take 15-30mg of iodine and a lot of protein (120g+) to speed up results.

All cope if growth plates r closed

What AI are you currently using?
Aromasin
Did you ever get your IGF-1 levels tested during the cycle? And have you ever tried MK677? The 24 hours HGH/IGF-1 increase can help increase the effectiveness but I know you have blood sugar issues!
off cycle igf was like 120 and on it 400. I might add low dose Mk677 every few days if my parents approve or perhaps even some (generic) gh

• +1
Reactions: Asps12
Do you know your bone age or if your growth plates are fosure open?
got one done of my wrists and they were still slightly open. the ones in the fingers were already closed tho. Bone age was calculated to be 16.3 so at the time about 8 months ahead of my actual age

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
15-30mg of iodine
U sure? because that would be 10x the RDA. Im already taking iodine but small dosage of 1500mcg once a week. its a ”depot” tablet and should give me 200mcg per day

Aromasin

off cycle igf was like 120 and on it 400. I might add low dose Mk677 every few days if my parents approve or perhaps even some (generic) gh
That's quite low, so the fact you grew 2cm, you should be happy!

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
That's quite low, so the fact you grew 2cm, you should be happy!
And I mean low for the fact that you are dosing I assume decently high dosages!