Perhaps one of my most Cringeworthy, yet funny moments. (prepare to kek)

Mediocre Normalfag

Mediocre Normalfag

"I'm listening"
First off. I've done alot of dumb and embarrassing shit throughout my life. But this one definitely ranks on my top 5 most pathetic (yet low inhibition for the time I suppose) lol.

Second. THIS THREAD IS 100% DEAD SRS. NO TROLLING

Anyway. When I was around 13 or 14 years old I used to stay at my friend's house during summer vacation, and sometimes spend weeks there before returning home Long story short. One night in particular my friend fell asleep before me and I got bored and went to the living room and started watching tv with his mom(his mom and dad were seperated at the time) .

So here we are sitting on the couch at 12:00 am or so, watching some sitcom re-runs and she takes off her glasses and asks if I could massage her head as she had a migraine or some shit. Of course, Being the horny little bastard that I was instantly obliged and stood up as she laid across the sofa on her back. So here I was massaging her temples and almost instantly got aroused. After around like 30 seconds or so I couldn't take it anymore and just flat out asked if I could feel up her breasts (they were like D-cups at least ) :feelsautistic::feelskek::feelsez:. She then opened her eyes and looked directly at me in silence for a few seconds and said WHAT ? ..... NO . Then laughed it off and said that I'd find a girl my own age to do that with in a few years. Needless to say I was embarrased as fuck and shortly after sheepishly retreated to my friend's room and played GameBoy or some shit.

Sad thing is. It was at this time that I stopped hanging around his house as much. As I was too embarrased to be around his mother for very long. And kinda lost contact with him for a good number of years. He was like 2 years younger than me too, and wasn't as girl crazy as I was at the time.

BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE.

Even though neither of my parents confronted me about this. I'm fairly convinced she told at least my father at some point. Because years later if I even mentioned my friend's mother in passing convo he'd give me this sort of look.

tenor.gif

I have a few more cringe situations, but this one was more lighthearted and didn't have any serious repercussions. Some of the others are darker and actually have me on a few people's shit-list even to this day.

• JFL
Reactions: Truecel14
First off. I've done alot of dumb and embarrassing shit throughout my life. But this one definitely ranks on my top 5 most pathetic (yet low inhibition for the time I suppose) lol.

Second. THIS THREAD IS 100% DEAD SRS. NO TROLLING

Anyway. When I was around 13 or 14 years old I used to stay at my friend's house during summer vacation, and sometimes spend weeks there before returning home Long story short. One night in particular my friend fell asleep before me and I got bored and went to the living room and started watching tv with his mom(his mom and dad were seperated at the time) .

So here we are sitting on the couch at 12:00 am or so, watching some sitcom re-runs and she takes off her glasses and asks if I could massage her head as she had a migraine or some shit. Of course, Being the horny little bastard that I was instantly obliged and stood up as she laid across the sofa on her back. So here I was massaging her temples and almost instantly got aroused. After around like 30 seconds or so I couldn't take it anymore and just flat out asked if I could feel up her breasts (they were like D-cups at least ) :feelsautistic::feelskek::feelsez:. She then opened her eyes and looked directly at me in silence for a few seconds and said WHAT ? ..... NO . Then laughed it off and said that I'd find a girl my own age to do that with in a few years. Needless to say I was embarrased as fuck and shortly after sheepishly retreated to my friend's room and played GameBoy or some shit.

Sad thing is. It was at this time that I stopped hanging around his house as much. As I was too embarrased to be around his mother for very long. And kinda lost contact with him for a good number of years. He was like 2 years younger than me too, and wasn't as girl crazy as I was at the time.

BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE.

Even though neither of my parents confronted me about this. I'm fairly convinced she told at least my father at some point. Because years later if I even mentioned my friend's mother in passing convo he'd give me this sort of look.

tenor.gif

I have a few more cringe situations, but this one was more lighthearted and didn't have any serious repercussions. Some of the others are darker and actually have me on a few people's shit-list even to this day.
you'll cage hard and it's real

Did you find a girl your own age to do that in a few years from then?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Mediocre Normalfag
Did you find a girl your own age to do that in a few years from then?

Eventually. But not until my senior year of highschool. :feelsbadman::rage: