Perms can be the highest level of cope

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Iron
Most people get perms thinking it will ascend them from a subhuman to a psl god, if you think this you are probably going to kill yourself once you get a perm.

I have never seen anyone go from pin straight hair to a curly perm with nice curls, it is like they give up washing their hair after the perm and let it turn into this.
- the typical gym goblin perm

Perms don't ascend ugly people they only ascend already good looking people and maybe some normies but not huge amounts

Also if the scenario is wanting to cover a high forehead / hairline why would you further damage your hair increasing its chances of falling out.
makes no sense.

If you get a perm just don't get it really tight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
nothing worse than being ltn with a perm legit creates pity from normies

curls look odd on most europeans, think people should work with their natural hair type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, IndraBC, rooman and 3 others
perm made my hair really dry and puffy and i looked like I had an afro

Normies and foids tell me to get a perm as "advice" but a perm won't help my recessed jawline and uneven face.

curls look odd on most europeans, think people should work with their natural hair type.
Tight perms just throw off peoples face shapes and make them look retarded

Most people get perms thinking it will ascend them from a subhuman to a psl god, if you think this you are probably going to kill yourself once you get a perm.

I have never seen anyone go from pin straight hair to a curly perm with nice curls, it is like they give up washing their hair after the perm and let it turn into this.

View attachment 2247911
Perms don't ascend ugly people they only ascend already good looking people and maybe some normies but not huge amounts

Also if the scenario is wanting to cover a high forehead / hairline why would you further damage your hair increasing its chances of falling out.
makes no sense.

57E55058 3612 4EFF 8EF9 00989FC9CB88

View attachment 2247911

makes no sense.

had pin straight hair in middle school and got a perm and was curly like that picture, i shaved it off and my natural hair has been very wavy ever since so perm did help

IMO it just looks immature. Why would you want to look like a zoomer with a small dick? Chad-only hairstyle and even then there’s better alternatives.

used to have pin straight hair now it's wavy it mogs soo hard, but it isn't curly that would probably look too faggy on me. Pin straight hair is subhuman trait

My perm looks great. Its the most loose perm they could do

Loose perm is the way to go