Perpetual Loneliness

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I've been lonely for around 2-3 years now. I used to cope by saying that it is my nature to be anti-social and introverted, but as more time passes, the more I wish I had a loyal friend group that I could spend time with. I hate spending every weekend in my room alone, browsing the internet for many hours on end, while I occasionally go to the gym and go for a walk. I want to experience what life is like being a popular guy. I can't cope anymore with this empty life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, workingondying, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
26410.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
how tall are you

that’s prob why

and what’s your ethnicity

• JFL
East Asian, 5'5
thread closed

move to philippines laos or cambodia

unless you get leg lengthening, that’s the only way you’ll have a good quality of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s, Whitepill_Saint, horizontallytall and 1 other person
It’s all about being popular..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Whitepill_Saint, 1966Ford and 1 other person
thread closed

move to philippines laos or cambodia

unless you get leg lengthening, that’s the only way you’ll have a good quality of life
Could LL, HTN+ face, and good income save me in the West?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and Whitepill_Saint
It’s all about being popular..
Social outcasts and nerds cope by saying that the popular kids are living in hedonism and aren't focusing on academics, but in reality, popular kids end up becoming more successful and earning more because of their perceived halo status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, horizontallytall, thegoat and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and horizontallytall
Life just happens, it's not if you deserve it or not, it's just a string of random events.
True. The best I can hope for is that my good deeds will be recognized by the creator, and I live life in heaven with eternal happiness as compensation for a life of suffering.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Gonthar
True. The best I can hope for is that my good deeds will be recognized by the creator, and I live life in heaven with eternal happiness as compensation for a life of suffering.
I don't think it works this way...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and horizontallytall
I don't think it works this way...
I don't believe so either brother, but I'm holding on to every single cope to bring meaning into my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Gonthar
even if you had friend you will still feel left out because of your autism

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, HellenicChad, horizontallytall and 2 others
Man this world is evil, even if you ascend all the years of trauma will never be restored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, horizontallytall, 1966Ford and 1 other person
even if you had friend you will still feel left out because of your autism
I keep denying that I have any mental abnormalities, but I know deep down I need help. Getting an actual diagnosis, would mean that my life is outright over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I've hated life ever since I was 15

• JFL
2-3 years is nothing, try 10+

Also I don't know your age but if less than 25, do everything you can do have a social circle. Even if it's insufferable poeple that don't even like you, it is crucial that you are out on Fridays/weekends doing stuff that you can talk about

That way if you go on a date with a girl from OLD you can come across as normal and having some social status rather than a recluse. Girls will always take a NT L/MTN over with a social life over a HTN/Chadlite loner

• JFL