Personality beats looks

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
Yeah, it's 2024 and there are people who still believe looks aren't everything and that personality beats looks.

Here is some "short king" copium I found in Reddit, a place full of Blue-pilled normies:

Here are the debunking videos:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pierrot and sub5c3l
no personality for my subhuman looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, humanoidsub7, Pierrot and 2 others
When I realize all the pills are true

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and humanoidsub7
"intelligent" cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Pierrot and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Pierrot and sub5c3l
When I realize all the pills are true
No pill is 100% true or 100% false, all pills apply irl, just to a different extent, it also depends a lot on the situation

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, sub5c3l and wsada
id rather be a lonely 6 foot 5 chad with 8 inch dick and be forever lonely than live a happy life with a cute girl as an ugly manlet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Pierrot, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Fr a true slayer smoking is far better.
Who is joining?
Ah yes we need to create a team let's call it Xx_r0naldoclxb_xX gather members

Ah yes we need to create a team let's call it Xx_r0naldoclxb_xX gather members
Narcy crew football team
Call the entire crew

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
id rather be a lonely 6 foot 5 chad with 8 inch dick and be forever lonely than live a happy life with a cute girl as an ugly manlet.
You can't live a happy life if you are ugly. If you are ugly, no one will actually love you and the woman, who is with you, will be with you because she believes she has no other options and she will pretend and lie to you she loves you when in reality, she doesn't love you and will replace you the second she gets a better option.

Ugly people can't experience genuine love.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and BeanletMogger
You can't live a happy life if you are ugly. If you are ugly, no one will actually love you and the woman, who is with you, will be with you because she believes she has no other options and she will pretend and lie to you she loves you when in reality, she doesn't love you and will replace you the second she gets a better option.

Ugly people can't experience genuine love.
maybe in usa but tons of ugly normies here do fine, ive seen almost no incels where i am

Yeah, it's 2024 and there are people who still believe looks aren't everything and that personality beats looks.

Here is some "short king" copium I found in Reddit, a place full of Blue-pilled normies:

Here are the debunking videos:

Personality matters the only problem is that literally everyone on the planet has a persenality

maybe in usa but tons of ugly normies here do fine, ive seen almost no incels where i am
Normies can't get a top 1% woman. I'm aimed at top women only, so going for ugly women is not an option for me.

Can I have countless of ugly, desperate women? Yes. Will I do it? No.

Personality matters the only problem is that literally everyone on the planet has a persenality
"Personality matters" is a Blue-pill cope.

"Personality matters" is a Blue-pill cope.
It is but if no one had a personality then personality would matter but every living human already has a personality so its nothing special