PFL IMPLANTS?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Why is not a thing? Like legit why the fuck not?
Please one reason why

Low pfl is unfixable and this would fix it

Losing weight can improve pfl ( or atleast how it’s perceived ). Salludon when skinny fat had just above average now it’s top percentilr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: quinfluence, Awan and Zenis
Losing weight can improve pfl ( or atleast how it’s perceived ). Salludon when skinny fat had just above average now it’s top percentilr
Losing weight decreases face width so makes sense it improves perceived pfl, but I want something that actually improves it

what does pfl stand for again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, fuxkdakikez and Zenis
s
No it’s just eye length dude not eye spacing
how the fuck would you changevthe eye length you got a reference picture and tell me what you would change

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
s

how the fuck would you changevthe eye length you got a reference picture and tell me what you would change
Dude are you fucking retarted????
HOW LONG YOUR EYES ARE THATS WHAT YOUR GONNA CHANCE YOUR FUCKING EYE SIZE IN WIDTH

Dude are you fucking retarted????
HOW LONG YOUR EYES ARE THATS WHAT YOUR GONNA CHANCE YOUR FUCKING EYE SIZE IN WIDTH
I literally asked you the same question you did bro how would implants change the width of your eyes ?

• Woah
give me a reference picture and tell me what you would change I believe were talking about different things or youre asking for something that no surgeon does

• Woah
give me a reference picture and tell me what you would change I believe were talking about different things or youre asking for something that no surgeon does
You know what fuck you dumbass

Just dont b ugli