PFL mystery: 33+ mm and the importance of correct measurements

Artemis

Artemis

Kraken
One of the most important eye characteristics, and how beautiful the eyes are, is the eyes' SIZE.

LARGE BRIGHT eyes ALWAYS MOG Chinese Muh Hunter Autismo-eyes.

This is beautiful:
b185acedef0db1f40372d6733598ef59.jpg
a9c2952035e170a72ff48652897ea7a8.jpg
2b257aba5ef52cba3380f8aa2e7d3487.jpg
1397240590000-Fargo-CL-2555-2.jpg

And this is too aggressive, gay-alien, low-trust, and Asian:
d7af277d302bb68f40288e1f9dca0579.jpg
TC4alUNfBspQJltKzGUEaOu7Z6f6L-KSunnnJhAN4mFTg5IpVvjYA0lvnaoaI5nUYyRUPqYKSNqKGccml_tQnYkp7Kpf_bqQdBY=w960-rj-nu-e365
2e634accb14e19c1224f89316feec309.jpg

But. .. but... but ... the last model looks so cool... muh hunter eyes. IRL their eyes LOOK LIKE SLITS. If you visit a Tussauds museum, you will see that all the faggots you worship, like DiCaprio or Brad Pitt do not have hunter "eyes", they have Hunter "Chink Slits". People with BIG eyes MOG :feelsokman:

So, what determines the size of the eyes? Obviously it is their vertical and horizontal dimensions. While vertically wide eyes often look "scared" and not healthy sometimes:
images

Often, vertical eye width can look really good:
1585780_1473788124249_full.jpg

It depends on every particular face.

However, HORIZONTAL LENGTH of the eye, or PFL, is extremely attractive ALWAYS! Together with sufficient vertical height, it is what distinguishes beautiful, open, doll-eyes all asians want, and copy from Caucasians, and asian slit-eyes, aka "muh Hunter eyes".

There is a lot of disinformation about PFL online. Some claim that "mogger PFL" is 33mm+. But is it true? I measured a few models, like Chico, who are universally considered to have very wide eyes, and look what I found:
Lachowski

I measured a few other models who are considered to have "wide" eyes, and ALL OF THEM UNIVERSALLY had no more than 31mm PFL depending on the shot. But how is this possible? Isn't an average "mogger" PFL 33mm+?

Well, according to science, average PFL is 27.8 mm in Middle Eastern young male populations (since the paper authors were from there):
Screenshot 2023 06 08 at 154206

* However, BEWARE THE SAMPLE SIZE, it is very small.

But already in Wikipedia, we find:
Screenshot 2023 06 08 at 154437

While, it is possible that 30mm would be average width of CAUCASIAN eyes, i do not think such a dramatic 2-mm difference can be accounted for due to race alone. NO CAUCASIAN AVERAGE MALE HAS 30 MM PFL, it is TOO large. I measure a few models: NONE of them had more than 31 mm PFL, and in 50% of shots, their eyes had PFL of <30mm! So how come the average male has the PFL of 30mm?

This confused me personally, because people say MY eyes are LARGE. But my PFL is measured at 29mm without fail, which should be below average, according to Wiki, and faggots.org.

Well, the answer is surprising, and actually quite hard to comprehend for a Young Fag from Chadlites.org. THE PROBLEM IS HOW PFL IS MEASURED.

I had to find a paper, which showed how PFL is measured. MY measurements involved the straight photos of faces, where i measure PFL based on the iris method: iris is always around 12mm in males. Thus, you can compute the PFL based on the diameter of the iris. THIS METHOD GIVES LOWER AVERAGES FOR PFL.

It turns out, PFL is measured like THIS:
Screenshot 2023 06 08 at 155035

But the eye has curved surface! If you measure it in 3D, using calipers, like shown in the picture, the eye PFL will invariably be larger! Because the eye opening is wider when you measure it from the side! This accounts for the difference in 2-3 mm which everyone encounters in PFL discussions here and on the internet.

In practice, IF your eyes are measured 30mm+ in the photos, you have MODEL-tier eye width. And if you measure with calipers, your PFL will be more than 30 mm, probably around 32-33 mm! This solves the mystery.

896286cc6a69a3786ca7c04b0034be3b.jpg

"Look into my wide-PFL eyes, bitch" :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, RopeMaxxed, forevermirin and 12 others
good post, is PFL only related to eyeball size? which'd mean there's no surgery for it?

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Artemis
You can also easily fraud 2mm of pfl with good lateral canthus eyelashes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Constantin Denis, AscendingHero and 7 others
good post, is PFL only related to eyeball size?
Yes, i think so. But if you have hunter eyes, ironically, your upper brow will slide down, and make your PFL smaller. Especially with age. The eyeball will remain the same ofc, but visually, your eyes will be smaller. Also, with age, eyes get more deeper-set due to fat-loss within sockets. this results in smaller PFL too.

Young eyes are more protruding, and larger, which gives them this "youthful" look. Old people have eyes deep-set, which gives them "old-man" experienced look.
which'd mean there's no surgery for it?
Idk, but theoretically, if you are old, you can do blepharoplasty to remove the outer brow from the eye corner. And canthoplasty in theory can lower the outer corner of the eye to exchange PCT for eye-width. but it is only if you already have high-degree PCT eyes.

Yes, i think so. But if you have hunter eyes, ironically, your upper brow will slide down, and make your PFL smaller. Especially with age. The eyeball will remain the same ofc, but visually, your eyes will be smaller. Also, with age, eyes get more deeper-set due to fat-loss within sockets. this results in smaller PFL too.

Young eyes are more protruding, and larger, which gives them this "youthful" look. Old people have eyes deep-set, which gives them "old-man" experienced look.

Idk, but theoretically, if you are old, you can do blepharoplasty to remove the outer brow from the eye corner. And canthoplasty in theory can lower the outer corner of the eye to exchange PCT for eye-width. but it is only if you already have high-degree PCT eyes.
over for average-PFLcels like me

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
good post, is PFL only related to eyeball size? which'd mean there's no surgery for it?
its about orbital width

• Hmm...
My pfl is 32mm / 33mm

but they are so hooded that it looks like 30mm

• +1
My pfl is 32mm / 33mm

but they are so hooded that it looks like 30mm
When you get older, think about blepharoplasty. It will remove the hooding, but your eyes will have a potential to look better even with UEE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
over for average-PFLcels like me
Being average is normal. it is when you are BELOW average things start to look grim.

You need all average, and 1 mogger feature to distinguish yourself in the looks department from the crowd. Some people have beautiful eyes, but you could have a good jawline. :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pppokerface and Deleted member 29167
its about orbital width
THe orbit can be wide, but contain a lot of fat, inside... The eyeball still could be small inside. But idk...

Visa versa, you could have small orbits, but your eyeball could protrude. This is NOT a good look. But just technically, your eyes would look a lot bigger.

image-w856.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and gribsufer1
Being average is normal. it is when you are BELOW average things start to look grim.

You need all average, and 1 mogger feature to distinguish yourself in the looks department from the crowd. Some people have beautiful eyes, but you could have a good jawline. :feelsokman:
yeah im getting rhino and jaw implants or filler when im 18

my eye area would be above average if i had blue eyes tbh i just hate having low pfl. if u have good IPD and PFL you can ascend your eye area to chadlite easily

• +1
THe orbit can be wide, but contain a lot of fat, inside... The eyeball still could be small inside. But idk...

Visa versa, you could have small orbits, but your eyeball could protrude. This is NOT a good look. But just technically, your eyes would look a lot bigger.

image-w856.jpg
he doesnt have compact orbitals

• +1

Last edited:
factos, large big eyes always mog, and when is ay that im not talking about curry type bug eyes or recessed orbitals

• +1

image-w856.jpg
He looks good though

if u have good IPD and PFL you can ascend your eye area to chadlite easily
Not easy at all...

91b501f52d17f7a6899326acdd7435c6.jpg

eyes are hard to improve... 1 failo, and you are out (from Chad tier if that has any meaning at all). Plastic surgery is very limited for eyes. :feelsrope:

He looks good though
Lol. Maybe in SEA :feelsokman:

When he was young he looked good, idk why everyone say he was always ugly.
03193a40b1dccba4309df5bf85444e0d.jpg

The man was just literally born with 0-harmony. And unlike what others say, i do NOT think his bug-eyes were his main problem. It is literally the rest of his face tbh. :feelsrope:

Not easy at all...

91b501f52d17f7a6899326acdd7435c6.jpg

eyes are hard to improve... 1 failo, and you are out (from Chad tier if that has any meaning at all). Plastic surgery is very limited for eyes. :feelsrope:
just post deformed person theory

look at someone like blackgymmax. he used to have a normie eye area with good pfl and ipd, which made him able to ascend his eyes to chadlite tier.

i agree though the eye area pill is brutal

• +1
Lol. Maybe in SEA :feelsokman:

When he was young he looked good, idk why everyone say he was always ugly.
03193a40b1dccba4309df5bf85444e0d.jpg

The man was just literally born with 0-harmony. And unlike what others say, i do NOT think his bug-eyes were his main problem. It is literally the rest of his face tbh. :feelsrope:
He mogs in reservoir dogs stop the cope

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 24789 and Artemis
look at someone like blackgymmax. he used to have a normie eye area with good pfl and ipd, which made him able to ascend his eyes to chadlite tier.
He had mogger eyes from the start. He did not do anything for them...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
One of the most important eye characteristics, and how beautiful the eyes are, is the eyes' SIZE.

This is beautiful:

View attachment 2248882
TC4alUNfBspQJltKzGUEaOu7Z6f6L-KSunnnJhAN4mFTg5IpVvjYA0lvnaoaI5nUYyRUPqYKSNqKGccml_tQnYkp7Kpf_bqQdBY=w960-rj-nu-e365

But. .. but... but ... the last model looks so cool... muh hunter eyes. IRL their eyes LOOK LIKE SLITS. If you visit a Tussauds museum, you will see that all the faggots you worship, like DiCaprio or Brad Pitt do not have hunter "eyes", they have Hunter "Chink Slits". People with BIG eyes MOG :feelsokman:

So, what determines the size of the eyes? Obviously it is their vertical and horizontal dimensions. While vertically wide eyes often look "scared" and not healthy sometimes:
images

However, HORIZONTAL LENGTH of the eye, or PFL, is extremely attractive ALWAYS! Together with sufficient vertical height, it is what distinguishes beautiful, open, doll-eyes all asians want, and copy from Caucasians, and asian slit-eyes, aka "muh Hunter eyes".

There is a lot of disinformation about PFL online. Some claim that "mogger PFL" is 33mm+. But is it true? I measured a few models, like Chico, who are universally considered to have very wide eyes, and look what I found:
View attachment 2248908

I measured a few other models who are considered to have "wide" eyes, and ALL OF THEM UNIVERSALLY had no more than 31mm PFL depending on the shot. But how is this possible? Isn't an average "mogger" PFL 33mm+?

Well, according to science, average PFL is 27.8 mm in Middle Eastern young male populations (since the paper authors were from there):
View attachment 2248914

View attachment 2248917

While, it is possible that 30mm would be average width of CAUCASIAN eyes, i do not think such a dramatic 2-mm difference can be accounted for due to race alone. NO CAUCASIAN AVERAGE MALE HAS 30 MM PFL, it is TOO large. I measure a few models: NONE of them had more than 31 mm PFL, and in 50% of shots, their eyes had PFL of <30mm! So how come the average male has the PFL of 30mm?

This confused me personally, because people say MY eyes are LARGE. But my PFL is measured at 29mm without fail, which should be below average, according to Wiki, and faggots.org.

Well, the answer is surprising, and actually quite hard to comprehend for a Young Fag from Chadlites.org. THE PROBLEM IS HOW PFL IS MEASURED.

I had to find a paper, which showed how PFL is measured. MY measurements involved the straight photos of faces, where i measure PFL based on the iris method: iris is always around 12mm in males. Thus, you can compute the PFL based on the diameter of the iris. THIS METHOD GIVES LOWER AVERAGES FOR PFL.

View attachment 2248922

But the eye has curved surface! If you measure it in 3D, using calipers, like shown in the picture, the eye PFL will invariably be larger! Because the eye opening is wider when you measure it from the side! This accounts for the difference in 2-3 mm which everyone encounters in PFL discussions here and on the internet.

In practice, IF your eyes are measured 30mm+ in the photos, you have MODEL-tier eye width. And if you measure with calipers, your PFL will be more than 30 mm, probably around 32-33 mm! This solves the mystery.

So how should we measure it?

So how should we measure it?
You will either do it using photos, or using calipers.

With the photo, you will need to compare your eye size to the eye size of the models/other males measured from photos too.

If you have access to calipers, then you can compare to the mean of 30mm.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
You will either do it using photos, or using calipers.

With the photo, you will need to compare your eye size to the eye size of the models/other males measured from photos too.

If you have access to calipers, then you can compare to the mean of 30mm.
And in photos from which point to which point should we measure?

This is beautiful:

View attachment 2248882

images

View attachment 2248908

View attachment 2248914

View attachment 2248917

View attachment 2248922

Im surprised seeing a lookmaxxing post on a looksmaxxing forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Artemis
Literally half of the examples of "hunter eyes" are nowhere near hunter eyes + dnrd @User49

This is beautiful:

View attachment 2248882

images

View attachment 2248908

View attachment 2248914

View attachment 2248917

View attachment 2248922

GIGA COPE

You with your big bug eyes

Get to sleep with a LTB (low tier bunny)

7fcfccfd-29fc-43ac-94d6-a55ec78e08d0.93d8e10c3d96904d32942cf8b8139a6a.jpeg

While Chad with his hunter eyes

Picsart 23 06 10 00 03 35 093

Gets to sleep with a Stacy

7a98317e1f0e52acc96c52ea05574b19--barbie-toys-barbies-dolls.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Mogger:

IMG 2579

• Love it
just measured, came to 35mm.

PFL on itself doesn't matter. Mine is close to 40mm and they don't look good. It's all about ratios, and by extension, harmony.

PFL on itself doesn't matter. Mine is close to 40mm and they don't look good. It's all about ratios, and by extension, harmony.
Never said that you need ONLY PFL.

Obvisouly, if your eyes have other huge failos, like having no brow-ridge, clearly a good PFL will not save you. :feelsrope:

Pflcel here

• So Sad
Measured and it came to 29-30mm probably longer considering i used a ruler, but im frauding using eyelashes, growing my lateral and bottom eyelashes rn

• +1
Measured and it came to 29-30mm probably longer considering i used a ruler, but im frauding using eyelashes, growing my lateral and bottom eyelashes rn
Sounds average. Maybe no mogger, but you should probably play to your other strengths.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Sounds average. Maybe no mogger, but you should probably play to your other strengths.
My strength is probably hooding but it'll get worse as I age, I realized I look a lot better when my hooding is on my lashes, revealing them

• +1
Never said that you need ONLY PFL.

Obvisouly, if your eyes have other huge failos, like having no brow-ridge, clearly a good PFL will not save you. :feelsrope:
I have brutal dark circles, man. Even though my undereye vector is positive. Started icing them but no progress yet. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
I have brutal dark circles, man. Even though my undereye vector is positive. Started icing them but no progress yet. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
If so, it is not fixable. If your vector is positive, you likely have too thin skin there. It is your blood vessels visible from under the skin.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Goated post ngl. Will read the last bit when i get time

• Love it