[ PIC } Do i really give demonic vibes ?

Master_Race

Master_Race

Bronze
Whereas I am a litteral chad.

I often get told that the face that i have an extremely evil face with full of bitterness that " Breathe hate, mental chaos, and the Devil himself ". :ogre:

When I'm just the opposite, and I don't feel bitterness.

Yes or No ? How do u explain this strange phenomene ?

1681141142-3352418-win-20230409-20-21-27-pro.jpg

What is supposed to makes look bad ?

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Dystopian, ArcticStorm and 11 others
subhuman vibes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, ArcticStorm, MadTwatter and 10 others
Should've moved this to rate for more visibility, but yeah, you look dark triad as fuck.

Like if you told me your name was Petor Oglivy and were a human butcher for a living, I'd believe you.
For me it's the eyebrows positioning and bushiness. That, and you have a pretty "meaty" face? Hard to describe.

absolutely brutal tier undereye support and maxilla
you look like a bulldog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, Brootal, rooman and 9 others
You are absolutely scary as fuck. You should take advantage of your pheno, do roids, tats and become a demi god. I wonder if any of these pussies that disrespect you on her would ever dare to insult you irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, rooman, Lucid and 3 others
holy shit u look evil i would run if i saw u on the street bro

subhuman vibes
Interesting.

How do you change this ?

Should've moved this to rate for more visibility, but yeah, you look dark triad as fuck.

Like if you told me your name was Petor Oglivy and were a human butcher for a living, I'd believe you.
For me it's the eyebrows positioning and bushiness. That, and you have a pretty "meaty" face? Hard to describe.
I see i have arched brows, how do i stop looking evil ? I want stop scare children

you look like a bulldog
I have Jordan Barret tier maxilla

and good undereye support.

I just have very wide jaw like barret when young thats why it looks " bulldog "
You are absolutely scary as fuck. You should take advantage of your pheno, do roids, tats and become a demi god. I wonder if any of these pussies that disrespect you on her would ever dare to insult you irl
I not want darktriadmaxxing

In reality humans are extremely polite and friendly with me but i can see that they are terrified and try to avoid me.

Girls only say vicious things in my back, but i don't feelbitterness after all of this evilness

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crusile and normie_joe
you look like a bulldog
First time I saw u be brutal but ur right he is ugly af n scary looking in a bad way

• +1
Reactions: mortis
youre going to turn into hulk

Your biggest issues are nose, philtrum and inexistent zygos that make your jaw look smaller than it is.

But yeah, dark triad as fuck, you look like an Uzbek human butcher who sells decapitation videos on the dark web

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Your biggest issues are nose, philtrum and inexistent zygos that make your jaw look smaller than it is.

But yeah, dark triad as fuck, you look like an Uzbek human butcher who sells decapitation videos on the dark web
" Human Butcher of the Dark web "

Strange because someone on the french net told me this yesterday :feelshmm:

" Inexistant zygos "

I only got slightly bigger : Here is a picture of my zygos when i was 17 ( Augustus 2021 )

1629414105-win-20210820-00-56-49-pro-2.jpg

Ok it was 15,5 cm and a 62,5 cm head in this pic

I often get told that the face that i have an extremely evil face with full of bitterness that " Breathe hate, mental chaos, and the Devil himself ". :ogre:

I dont know if that pic is distorted or not but the nose to philtrum ratio is abnormally low.

• +1
Reactions: Master_Race
I dont know if that pic is distorted or not but the nose to philtrum ratio is abnormally low.
The pic is very distorted ( because of Dinausore tier skull size of 64 cm )

Narsty

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀

Autistic vibes, yes

Up more thoughs

yea bro you look like a killer, it's your shitty eye area mainly, if you leaned down and got infra implants you'd go from incel school shooter to dark triad htn minimum probably

yea bro you look like a killer, it's your shitty eye area mainly, if you leaned down and got infra implants you'd go from incel school shooter to dark triad htn minimum probably
Yes bro but am have top tier eye area ( browridge, eyebrows close to eyes, 39 mm pfl, 75 mm ipd, almond shape, PCT )

Ye man im totally scared of a coomer looking faggot.

Jfl at retards gassing this medieval peasant

Ogre max if you are tall ropemax if you are short

I'd recommend you start working out; you look really bloated

Dont jump scare me like that :lul:

71946951 B9A7 4D5F 8848 6D6E4190AD24

mogs

• Woah
Reactions: Master_Race
you if you wageslaved and spent money on surgery
Why wageslaved ? I live in a pretty rich family.

Am not going touch surgery, but maybe a bit of chewig and musculation, as i already play soccer.

But we agree that eye area is top tier ?

Why wageslaved ? I live in a pretty rich family.

Am not going touch surgery, but maybe a bit of chewig and musculation, as i already play soccer.

But we agree that eye area is top tier ?
lucky that u have a rich family.

your eye area is pretty good but you have a weirdly high ego for someone who is mtn at best. your eyes could benefit from a bit more pct and under eye support. if you actually want to be chad you'll need surgery tho

lucky that u have a rich family.

your eye area is pretty good but you have a weirdly high ego for someone who is mtn at best. your eyes could benefit from a bit more pct and under eye support. if you actually want to be chad you'll need surgery tho
I understand your opinion et thoses of others.

But i would like to know better about it.

What are the failos and halos that would makes this face mtn acoording to you, i don't judge, i am just curious.

Between there is another ( and better ) picture in this thread, take a look at it( Date of pic : Augustus 2021 )

Thank you very much :ogre:

I remember when i was 7 years old, another child was telling me that i look like the Night Fury from How to treat your dragon

Only gl guys can look evil, sorry. Only thing u ever get is police called
892E018B CAA6 4887 87E7 B5748336D12D

I understand your opinion et thoses of others.

But i would like to know better about it.

What are the failos and halos that would makes this face mtn acoording to you, i don't judge, i am just curious.

Between there is another ( and better ) picture in this thread, take a look at it( Date of pic : Augustus 2021 )

Thank you very much :ogre:
Death tier narrow skull/low fwhr makes you subhuman

No bitchboy you not scary