Picking the right niche is very important

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Ill give you two examples.​

Example #1
Wheat waffles is one of the biggest in the blackpill world. He sells a face rating and looksmaxing course
While being the BIGGEST, he does not make 6 figures, and to my knowledge does not outsource the work (he probably does lol)

Example #2
Too Faced Cosmetics a male beauty brand did $84 million in revenue this year.

Why does Two Faced Cosmetics make more money? We'll there's ALOT of reasons but one of them is the niche. Anyone trying to make money in the "looksmaxing" niche is a complete moron, there are only broke incels, and degenerate losers here. This applies to ALL bad niches.

Ill give you one more example to drive this concept home.
When I was starting to pick up success along my entrepreneurial journey I reached out to an influencer who I wanted to work with. His name was something like "balbonaedits" and he would do rocky (yes the movie rocky) edits.
I later find out hes a 13-year-old kid from Lithuania without a bank account (yes im being serious)
Anyways I decided to go through with it and make him posters because i had no idea what I was doing. We got one sale and there was never any hope of scaling to begin with because THE NICHE WAS HORRIBLE!

There are many ways to find a good niche, but this thread is taking to long and its not like I want any competition for myself anyway. so ima leave it off here.
TLDR : Pick a profitable niche, where other people are already making a lot of money.
Wolf of wall street leonardo wine glass josvrz7e6kw73ozx

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Deleted member 6128, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
its all about marketing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Sondern
bruh this is in the money section
i should’ve read that before wasting my time reading this tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, aleksander and Deleted member 49130
. Anyone trying to make money in the "looksmaxing" niche is a complete moron, there are only broke incels, and degenerate losers here. This applies to ALL bad niches.
Maybe that quoves coper, makes decent financial gains in this looksmaxx niche.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
wheat waffles is so stupid he thinks his ginger hair is a good "niche" he should keep LOL

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern