PIZZAMAXING - Exercise is MORE Important than Diet

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
YOU SEE MORE FIT PEOPLE IN MCDONALDS THAN YOU SEE FAT PEOPLE AT THE GYM

The scientists that claim diet is more important than exercise are all nerds who were bullied by jocks in high school so they have resentment toward working out, sports and athletic endeavours

You can 100% outrun a bad diet, any high level (not even professional, just people who play competitive organized sports) eat upward of 4000cal per day. they are eating pizza during intermissions.

exercise is also natures antidepressant, tasty food releases feel good hormones and so does exercise, so I'd much rather exercise a lot and eat foods I enjoy than not exercise much and eat far more restricted

lifting weights and exercising different muscle groups literally shapes your body, there's no magic food you can eat that shapes your body or targets specific body parts like eating lean aged mammoth meat won't make your triceps pop

also the "science" on nutrition changes every few years

The Food Pyramid said you should eat mostly wheat/carbs, now wheat/carbs are bad, fat was bad, then fat was good, red meat was bad, now the latest nutrition trend is to eat literally nothing but red meat.

Imagine being a diet-pilled faggot old man in 2070 watching CNN when they say "Pizza is actually healthy, experts say" and you went your whole life depriving yourself of your favorite food because you trusted the science

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, northern mogger, neverchadlite and 12 others
these chad athletes have better gut health than incels and can withstand way more abuse of their body, they make the most out of the pizza and digest the nutrition from it properly while others would feel sick and bloated

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, rooman, Deleted member 2832 and 12 others
because when you have good genetics you can afford to eat mcdonalds

why would you need to go to the gym if you're fine as is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and HeightPilledum
you can eat anything and burn it if you want

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
you can eat anything and burn it if you want
yeah to burn like 500kcals you need to run 10km at a 5min/per km rate so basically imagine the amount of excersice you have to do to burn 1.2k of junk food lol

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
yeah to burn like 500kcals you need to run 10km at a 5min/per km rate so basically imagine the amount of excersice you have to do to burn 1.2k of junk food lol
Eat healthy

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and nandor
do 30kms?

Insanely dumb thread, you just started spitting random anecdotal evidence to make your point valid, but you body, weight, muscle mass, bf% and even your height is an outcome of the calories, macros, and excercise you do, the combination of all of that is going to result on the way you look.
You might see fit people on mcdonalds (i also see more fat people but lets just ignore that) but that doesnt mean they have a bad diet and that therefore what you eat doesnt matter (jfl at the fact that thats what you are saying)
They may eat 2.5k kcals a day of food and half of the calories they eat come from some mcdonalds burgers (that honestly have decent macros, they just dont have optimal ingedients) and then they use those calories to excercise and create muscle, but that doesnt equal to food not being important.
I can assure you that if they ate 5k calories of mcdonalds everyday no ammount of excersice is gonna make them lean and muscular, and if someone exists and does that they are just the exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, dantemaxxing and Deleted member 31445
pretty sure you burn more than 500 for 10km?

Attachments

• Screenshot (61).png
    Screenshot (61).png
    67 KB · Views: 0
that is also at a rate that i think nobody on the forum could mantain

The scientists that claim diet is more important than exercise are all nerds who were bullied by jocks in high school so they have resentment toward working out, sports and athletic endeavours

You can 100% outrun a bad diet, any high level (not even professional, just people who play competitive organized sports) eat upward of 4000cal per day. they are eating pizza during intermissions.

exercise is also natures antidepressant, tasty food releases feel good hormones and so does exercise, so I'd much rather exercise a lot and eat foods I enjoy than not exercise much and eat far more restricted

lifting weights and exercising different muscle groups literally shapes your body, there's no magic food you can eat that shapes your body or targets specific body parts like eating lean aged mammoth meat won't make your triceps pop

The Food Pyramid said you should eat mostly wheat/carbs, now wheat/carbs are bad, fat was bad, then fat was good, red meat was bad, now the latest nutrition trend is to eat literally nothing but red meat.

Imagine being a diet-pilled faggot old man in 2070 watching CNN when they say "Pizza is actually healthy, experts say" and you went your whole life depriving yourself of your favorite food because you trusted the science
Well, it's their job to be out and training 3-6 hours a day. That's not feasible for the average person. Yeah, you can eat all you want, but you need to spend half your day doing intense exercise.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 28691
Well, it's their job to be out and training 3-6 hours a day. That's not feasible for the average person. Yeah, you can eat all you want, but you need to spend half your day doing intense exercise.

Ideal is to eat junk foods and still stay under calorie limits like me.

+ Exercise obv.

Ideal is to eat junk foods and still stay under calorie limits like me.

+ Exercise obv.
Even if you burn more calories than you gain by eating junk foods. Junks foods will still have numerous health disadvantages such as nutrient deficiencies, increased risk of obesity, heart disease, and other chronic illnesses.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, kokoszanel, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Even if you burn more calories than you gain by eating junk foods. Junks foods will still have numerous health disadvantages such as nutrient deficiencies, increased risk of obesity, heart disease, and other chronic illnesses.

My grandfather smoked a pack a day, worked construction + alcoholic and died at 78.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Alexanderr
My grandfather smoked a pack a day, worked construction + alcoholic and died at 78.
But you're not your grandfather. The genetic makeup you inherited from your grandfather would only be about 25%.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
But you're not your grandfather. The genetic makeup you inherited from your grandfather would only be about 25%.

My grand grand mother died at 92.

Slavland btw.

All my family lived long.

exactly

ate mcdonald’s today, ate mcdonald’s a few days ago

and ima eat mcdonald’s in a few days again

IMG 1585
D97388CC 0B15 47F7 8606 7A231E5C5DF3

mcdonald’s in israel is ass tho. might have to try kfc tmrw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and rubberduck
shouldnt have clarified the ammount of mcdonald you eat, your skin is already telling us
that literally has nothing to do with it lol

What a dumb fucking statement
It’s an objective fact. The average person you see in McDonald’s isn’t significantly fatter than the average person you see in the gym, and you’ll see plenty of thin & fit people at any restaurant.

The average person you see in the gym or on a sports team is significantly more fit than the average person, a gap far larger than the gap between the average person at McDonald’s and the average person in general.

Like I play hockey, every time I go to the rink I see 15 guys on each team that’s on before mine, 15 guys on my team & the opposing team, and then the 15+15 from the game after us. So every time I go to the rink I’m seeing about 90 guys who play hockey and they are all eating pizza drinking beer etc after playing and guess what, almost every single one is fit. When we changing in the lockerroom about 12/15 have 6 packs. but they all eat tons of junk food

based zherka pilled

• +1
Retard post.
Bros forgetting about the chemicals in ultra processed food.
1iq post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, gribsufer1, Deleted member 31445 and 1 other person
Retard post.
Bros forgetting about the chemicals in ultra processed food.
1iq post
McDonalds uses 100% pure beef with no added preservatives, artificial colors or flavors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
McDonalds uses 100% pure beef with no added preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
Nigga you are forgetting; the bun, meat quality, sides, shitty vegetable oil. Retard

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Nigga you are forgetting; the bun, meat quality, sides, shitty vegetable oil. Retard
Cope, they want you to think that mcdonalds is unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and rubberduck

I actually agree a lot with this, I would rather run 15 miles a day and eat a lot of food, then actually cut a lot of food out. I used to do this almost everyday and it would only take me a bit over 2 hours to do this. I didn't know about debloating at the time and so on prom morning I actually ran 15 miles because i didn't know of any other way to remove water retention and it worked perfectly.

I actually ate about 300 calories of icecream earlier today but I am planning on running 8 miles tonight and probably do 30 minutes of jumprope.

• +1
or you can diet and exercise

bump

• +1
bump

in the nutrition science always changing part I can't believe I forgot the biggest one, the "science" used to say eat many small meals instead to keep your metabolism going and now the science says intermittent fasting is far better and you should get all your calories in one meal. They also used to say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, now they say its best to skip breakfast, and fast until a large dinner

kinda true ive seen a lot guys who are eating like shit and their training hard and they looked amazing but for most average people thats not going to work

• +1
Eat what u want dude, i stopped because I was feeling bloated and literally was

Absolutely garbage thread

Diet only lost me 16kg so far