Place Where betabux sub 7 male need to avoid on first date

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
Simple hoe_math, If your one itis see u as below chadlite, you shouldnt bring her to one of these place put by this ethnic slot,

This could be an indicator as well if she sees u as above chadlite levels or not if she still happy to go along with u to these places.

Doesnt apply to above 27 yo female
Doesnt apply to actor,Dj, thugmaxxer,lgbtmaxxer,"influencer"etc other statusmaxxer
Doesnt apply to human being below 15 yo

Attachments

• 4D7C510C-8FC4-494D-9612-D1D2E770EC7E.jpeg
    4D7C510C-8FC4-494D-9612-D1D2E770EC7E.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, PolishBateman and autistic_tendencies
And modern woman = prostitute

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, PolishBateman, PashtunMogger and 1 other person
Women only use dates as a physical barrier for betabuxxers. FoidPOV: Keep this incelet civilized, he won’t act like a desperate animal in a nice restaurant.

If she’s geniunely attracted, the first date will be @ her place . FoidPOV: Let’s just get to rough fucking asap

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Central Dogma, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
only dates you should go on are the ones where you have a 16 year old in your car :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 23219
Hahaha I saw this earlier
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: ezio6

Last edited:
This could be an indicator as well if she sees u as above chadlite levels or not if she still happy to go along with u to these places.
What do you mean with female's reactions being a more accurate assessment than face ratings from random pajeets on incel forums?
Doesn't make sense to me tbh.

i only take girls to art galleries

and when i say girls i mean asian art hoes

• +1
Simple hoe_math, If your one itis see u as below chadlite, you shouldnt bring her to one of these place put by this ethnic slot,

Doesnt apply to above 27 yo female
Doesnt apply to actor,Dj, thugmaxxer,lgbtmaxxer,"influencer"etc other statusmaxxer
Doesnt apply to human being below 15 yo

Modern women = delusional overhyped prostitute

Just geomax

• +1