Placebo is legit

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
For the retardcels, a placebo is medication/procedure that doesn't actually do anything but you take it assuming it will cure you or whatever.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/out-the-darkness/201709/the-power-placebo

Placebo medicines can be as good as normal medicines. The power of the mind over your body is not something to be brushed off. Placebo surgeries have shown to be as effective as surgeries half the time. People who took placebos can heal better and even feel less pain. Of course what the article doesn't say is that you could have "reverse placebo" or a nocebo effect that can make perfectly healthy drugs/treatments make you worse off. So it's important to always be optimistic when looksmaxxing, especially if you're taking things like Finasteride, you're more likely to have negative effects if you don't believe the drug will do anything, or worse expect the drug to harm you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Arkantos
I totally agree bro my autisitc 5’3 friend pulls all the biddies by just thinking he’s chad. Legit

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Coping, Arkantos and 1 other person
Nocebo is very real, I suffered a lot a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: Phad
cope, placebo wont give me an 8 inch dick or shift my maxilla forward

I totally agree bro my autisitc 5’3 friend pulls all the biddies by just thinking he’s chad. Legit
cope, placebo wont give me an 8 inch dick or shift my maxilla forward
I'm mostly referring to placebos/nocebos when taking supplements.