Planning on rhino how much will it ascend me?

subhuman to mtn

subhuman to mtn

Do your best!
Hey guys, I will get rhino in August and will document the experience with you guys. Could anyone give me a rating and tell me how much my psl will increase with rhino. 😃 Any other advice will be appreciated as I'm a teen and can improve a lot. Thanks for any comments (except for dnr and spamming it's over)
Screenshot 20220603 110450 Gallery
20220620 202911
20220721 015606
20220718 162202

Where to start bro.
Yes get rhino, eye job, widen your lips and get jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You have the same nose I had before rhinoplasty. It's a good thing since you might ascend hard, but your nose will most likely still be pretty big afterwards since there's only so much they can remove without making it look fake.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I'm going to be very honest with you... When someone is ugly, it's doesn't because is nose, is lips or his eyes. When we talk someone is ugly, we talk about is facial harmony in complete. Listen to StreegeReturn. It's a fact that the rhyno will ascend you, but you need to take care your face, with a sharp jaw, good eye-area, and get the fuck that fucking glasses, you will ascend more. Also, i see your maxilla is bit recessed. But a good thing i see you are oval face shape, that shape is good because it is ease to balance it to better facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy, Deleted member 18840 and subhuman to mtn
Otherwise, you have good potential.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I'm going to be very honest with you... When someone is ugly, it's doesn't because is nose, is lips or his eyes. When we talk someone is ugly, we talk about is facial harmony in complete. Listen to StreegeReturn. It's a fact that the rhyno will ascend you, but you need to take care your face, with a sharp jaw, good eye-area, and get the fuck that fucking glasses, you will ascend more. Also, i see your maxilla is bit recessed. But a good thing i see you are oval face shape, that shape is good because it is ease to balance it to better facial harmony.
Thanks for the honesty bro I needed it for motivation

Yes. Your journey has just begun.
It's over bruh lol. He thinks he needs a nose job but his midface is death tier long too long lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Biiyo03 and subhuman to mtn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Biiyo03 and subhuman to mtn
Would you all say I am subhuman or LTN rn?

The last picture is brutal homie
Ouch bro, NGL it's a shit picture I just grabbed 4 random pics of photo roll. What would you rate me rn and what can I improve with bro?

Ouch bro, NGL it's a shit picture I just grabbed 4 random pics of photo roll. What would you rate me rn and what can I improve with bro?
I will be honest. The first couple of pictures are pretty good and everyone can look awful in pictures so the last picture doesn’t necessarily mean you look like that irl. I would rate you around weak MTN tbh. My advice for you is to just be NT and don’t be a rotting lazy bitch. But for looks wise I would say maybe go to Best of the best section and research how you can improve your aesthetics. Also read some of the advice people left in this thread. When I said you look “brutal” I really just meant that the picture was ass and you were looking pretty good in the first couple of ones. Good luck man and remember to never be dis motivated by the black pill because you will end up in a very bad place in life if you take it too seriously as there is more to life than indulging in slaying. And you can probably find a girl tbh

• +1
I will be honest. The first couple of pictures are pretty good and everyone can look awful in pictures so the last picture doesn’t necessarily mean you look like that irl. I would rate you around weak MTN tbh. My advice for you is to just be NT and don’t be a rotting lazy bitch. But for looks wise I would say maybe go to Best of the best section and research how you can improve your aesthetics. Also read some of the advice people left in this thread. When I said you look “brutal” I really just meant that the picture was ass and you were looking pretty good in the first couple of ones. Good luck man and remember to never be dis motivated by the black pill because you will end up in a very bad place in life if you take it too seriously as there is more to life than indulging in slaying. And you can probably find a girl tbh
Thank you so much for this advice bro! I seriously appreciate the advice, I would personally call myself very NT my issue is not that neither am I a rotter. I have had gf but I want to improve myself further so I can mog my best friend. I like your attitude aswell and you have great points about the blackpill overdose as I had mine like a month ago and was breaking down. I wish you the best brother

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Thank you so much for this advice bro! I seriously appreciate the advice, I would personally call myself very NT my issue is not that neither am I a rotter. I have had gf but I want to improve myself further so I can mog my best friend. I like your attitude aswell and you have great points about the blackpill overdose as I had mine like a month ago and was breaking down. I wish you the best brother
Also if you have anything you want to search on this forum, just use the search bar. I use this feature a bit whenever I get an idea or want to see what other autistic users have to say.

• +1
rhinoplasty would be a great start.
However, you're not as much of a subhuman as you think you are.
You live in England, so you're not too disadvantaged as brits commonly have fucked up teeth/faces and are chubby. Stand out from others by being gymmaxxed and leanmaxxed. This is essential.

Keep up your positivity and motivation, and now that you got your advice, get off this forum. It's a waste of time and it'll do no good to your brain.

Wishing you the best bro <3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and subhuman to mtn
Thank you bro ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
negative smv tbh, but i love you bhai :Comfy:

how long you lifting for, i want to ascend my gymcel brothas :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and subhuman to mtn

Lifting for ~1 years bro. I started as fatcel so big improvement so far.

@pneumocystosis @zv1212
Is this photo better than the dogshit 4th?
(Ignore gigachad fashion sense)
Screenshot 20220721 043230 Gallery

• Love it
Reactions: agoostis
i mean your name checks out no offense,

mtn is as far as youll even with surgery bhai :feelswah:
Brutal bro but I will try as hard as I can dude.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and subhuman to mtn
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18840
Shouldn't he get to 12/100 bf first?
I was searching online but can't seem to find anything regarding 12/100 BF is there other terms for this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I was searching online but can't seem to find anything regarding 12/100 BF is there other terms for this
yes go 100% BF bro only then will you truly acsend

• JFL
yes go 100% BF bro only then will you truly acsend
Oh they meant body fat, know I was thinking of some random surgery. Bro I will become 100 percent bf then bro, if your not obesity maxing then what are you doing with your life JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I mean 12% but @StreegeReturn spells it as 12/100 so that is why I typed it that way.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18840
I mean 12% but @StreegeReturn spells it as 12/100 so that is why I typed it that way.
Hahah that was cute. Yes basically that’s a given. Or at least lean enough to the point that getting leaner will be detrimential to his face

• +1
Hahah that was cute. Yes basically that’s a given. Or at least lean enough to the point that getting leaner will be detrimential to his face
What is your native language btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
What is your native language btw?
My native language is urdu, its quite good but my English is better cause UKCEL since birth

bump so i can get more rating

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17735
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and subhuman to mtn
it will ascend you hard bro

• +1
Oh. So english is like your 3rd language.
Basically yes. But i also speak and heard of arabic before hearing of english.

These pictures aren’t rateable, post a normal front facing selfie.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman to mtn
Better, that’s still not a selfie though. That’s a mirror pic.
You’re about a 4-4.5/10 on the Indian scale. Rhino would help yes.
I'm paki in uk so here is like 3.5?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman to mtn