Please affirm my baldmaxxing copium

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Hairpill is way too brutal I don't think I can handle this tbh. Going bald/skin fade at all times and growing some stubble to halo my jawline is valid right? Please tell me it isn't over yet.

I need some bluepills ASAP I'm in serious danger! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Take finasteride

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
hair system

What mfs think they're gonna look like when they shave their head and grow out stubble:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 21297
Honestly I been on Dut for 2 years and I'm still balding. Lmao. Worst genes ever. Fuck my ancestors.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, MoggerChad and kokoszanel
Honestly I been on Dut for 2 years and I'm still balding. Lmao. Worst genes ever. Fuck my ancestors.
Testosterone itself causes smaller amounts of miniaturization of the hair follicles aka male pattern baldness. You need something to sort out the scalp testosterone, not just the DHT. Something like RU58841 or Eucapil.

If you're really desperate and dont mind sides: Try all of the following
* Fin 1mg/day
* Dut 0.5mg once a week
* Oral min 2.5-5mg per day
* Topical min
* RU5888
* Pyrilutamide
* Nizoral shampoo

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ErbCel
Testosterone itself causes smaller amounts of miniaturization of the hair follicles aka male pattern baldness. You need something to sort out the scalp testosterone, not just the DHT. Something like RU58841 or Eucapil.
Yeah but not gonna bother with RU. Also, Eucapil is extremely weak. I remember joining a private hairloss forum where I could buy tons of RC for hairloss including but not limited to RU. Some members made posts about how ineffective (weak) Eucapil was.

If you have a real bald skull shape causing massive scalp tension its probably a losing battle for you but if you have mid-range skull with a little elevated mechanical tension in scalp dermarolling and daily massage can save your hair many times.

If you're really desperate and dont mind sides: Try all of the following
* Fin 1mg/day
* Dut 0.5mg once a week
* Oral min 2.5-5mg per day
* Topical min
* RU5888
* Pyrilutamide
* Nizoral shampoo
"dont mind side"

Even if you did all of these things at once the chance is greater than 50% that you won't experience any side effects (excluding nocebo).

If you're already on Dut no reason not to add more meds.

Fin, dut, and minoxidil is 100% going to regain hair unless you have literally bottom 0.0001% hair geneitcs which is unlikely unless you started balding at age 9.

Do all three at once, it WILL stop hair loss.

If it doesn't then that means that you aren't suffering from male pattern baldness but some other form of hair loss