HOEMAXKING
Media says to eat less salt? I eat more
Media says no saturated fat? I eat a shit ton
Media says no red meat? I only eat red meat
Media says eat fruits and veggies? I never touch fruits or veggies
Media warns me about cholesterol? I don't give a single fuck
You gotta realise that there is a reason why majority are unhealthy
And yes I'm pointing towards the carnivore diet try it yourself
Not telling you to believe me just try it by yourself if you do see good results keep on it forever
@thereallegend @Rawprimalooks @HerpDerpson

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RTLBbc, trueceI, RAMU KAKA and 18 others
I've ignored every piece of exercise advise and somehow continue getting bigger every year following what would be the considered the most ineffective retarded program ever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RTLBbc, laaltin, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
your avi scares me 😨

• JFL
Reactions: user123456, ominion and 5.5psl
your avi scares me 😨

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, user123456, mtcut3plush and 2 others
I wrote this in the past but ill do it again if the media say somethings good for you do the opposite they dont care about you and they only want the worst for you .

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and 5.5psl
Take your vaccine

a252e8V.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bndar.337, TheDragon and 4 others
This includes all vaccines

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Loveland and 5.5psl
I agree but eat fruits bro

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and 5.5psl
Not telling you to believe me just try it by yourself if you do see good results keep on it forever
Just because something is unpopular doesn't make it good. It's essentially the same as following a popular thing, but in reverse.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mathis, thereallegend and 4 others
enjoy being denied from public education
That's pretty much a plus not a negative. And in my country even the unvaxxed are supposed to go through mandatory schooling.

Most retarded shit I've heard all day.
Do you seriously think the average american fatty is eating lots of fiber, veggies, eats low saturated fat, low added sugar and exercises a lot? The reason they're unhealthy is bcs they live unhealthy lives. Not bcs they eat fruits and veggies. Cus they dont

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet
By doing the exact opposite you’re no different than people that blindly follow the media jfl

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Luh?nn?
Will i get more pussy by doing this?

None, just sharing. I got vaccines ever since I was a child, why am I not dead yet?
I did too. Because they're not meant to kill you. I don't know what purpose they have but I think it's clear there is foul play considering the gov's and pharmacies' track track records and reported vaccine injuries/

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
You’re a retard

I've ignored every piece of exercise advise and somehow continue getting bigger every year following what would be the considered the most ineffective retarded program ever.
whats ur program

Media says dont eat shit? I eat it everyday :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell
I skipped eating salt in anyway because muh it’s bad for your heart you’re gonna die of a massive heart attack if you eat salt

I got a severe iodine shortage because of my low iq and avoiding salt in anyway possible and became slow and severely mentally retarted because off it constantly forgetting everything, i slept for 10 hours each day only to wake-up feeling like I’ve been raped and with a massive hangover. Started eating salt again and i feel like a brand new man

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
you are right, but you have top 1% genetics so let's say you have average bodybuilding genetics/insertions, would you be still comparably big ?

enjoy being denied from public education
There's nothing good about public education. School is just a rehearsal of a prison where kids are taught to take drugs and obey the authority. And the girls are taught to be whores.

you are right, but you have top 1% genetics so let's say you have average bodybuilding genetics/insertions, would you be still comparably big ?
probably.

genes just speed up what already works, but the same principle should still apply.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
I’m having a lot of fun with it, break a sweat as well
if the principles behind it weren't valid I shouldn't still be making progress after doing it for years.

it's also healthier to keep your blood flow going, I'd just be sitting around the entire evening if I finished working out in an hour.
Why so many sets?
it's not a lot of sets, a normal 'pull' workout is like 12 sets for a normal person, if anything the volume is rather low, you're just doing a lot of the same thing instead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and moreroidsmoredates
Blindly following The media is a normie NT trait and Will get you friends though. I cant do it. This isnt really a solid advice necessarily

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
By doing this you’ll just be part of the other crowd, not someone who thinks for themselves.

As a matter of fact, they’re controlling you just the same way.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
W thread papi

How, they're great sources of nutrients. Not to mention low calorie and delicous
Fruits detoxify you pretty hard. Gotta make sure you have enough fat on your body to handle it. @Rawprimalooks

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
Blindly following The media is a normie NT trait and Will get you friends though. I cant do it. This isnt really a solid advice necessarily
So true. Sometimes around normies I'm shocked at how much they trust the media

• +1
Tell me your program

You are also a sheep just from a different community

media says take this vaccine …don’t take it

• +1
View attachment 2819732

it's so bad people think I'm trolling when I post it.
looks good. however unorthodox it may be there is no reason you shouldnt be able to build muscle on this.

have you considered hopping on steroids?

• +1
The bias is actually insane @coispet and @NumbThePain_FoxH

Great Looksmaxxing advice fucking faggot mods

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc and 5.5psl
Fruits detoxify you pretty hard. Gotta make sure you have enough fat on your body to handle it. @Rawprimalooks
dont eat at all just use banana in milkshakes atleast mixed

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RTLBbc and thereallegend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back