Please dont curse or say bad words on rameriz there is consequences

iam good boy

iam good boy

Valtiel the gods servent
233B4865 FE9C 46F7 95F2 C129D93ECC17

The lord

I know this mofo is dead but The spirits of his is not gone i promise i called him retard rameriz in 2021 monday 2:32am and becuz of that the i permanently got curse of rameriz and EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN DAY i saw this mofo in my dream i cannot explain what he do to me in the dreams

Im scared thats why i worship him

Please dont say anything at this mofo

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
View attachment 2511848
The lord

I know this mofo is dead but The spirits of his is not gone i promise i called him retard rameriz in 2021 monday 2:32am and becuz of that the i permanently got curse of rameriz and EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN DAY i saw this mofo in my dream i cannot explain what he do to me in the dreams

Im scared thats why i worship him

Please dont say anything at this mofo

stop worshipping mass murderers you fucking loser
no wonder this site is watched by 3 letters agencies lmao...good .......some of you people are dangerous to the public @5.5psl @KING REIDYZ @twilight @Beastimmung @Ai Impact

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and try2beme
stop worshipping mass murderers you fucking loser
no wonder this site is watched by 3 letters agencies lmao...good .......some of you people are dangerous to the public @5.5psl @KING REIDYZ @twilight @Beastimmung @Ai Impact
Shut the fuck up nigger niggggggerrrr

Fucking weird schizo

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Fuck richard ramirez nigger ramirez good he died he was autistic retard now burning in hellfire hahaha retard ramirez retard ramire ramirez is retard ramirez sucks rape ramirez satan rapes ramirez rape ramirez retard ramirez rape ramirez😎😎😎😎😎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, sportsmogger, iam good boy and 2 others