Please don't forget where you came from after ascending

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
After getting all your surgeries done , roidmaxxing and any other looksmax pls don't be arrogant and a piece of shit.
Like guys would literally be born looking like horseshit :

And they still got the guts to make threads like these ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, chinpilled69, optimisticzoomer and 33 others
@Beastimmung @Clown Show

damn he looks like a blackcel i used to know in school named milton

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, greywind, nofap and 10 others
After getting all your surgeries done , roidmaxxing and any other looksmax pls don't be arrogant and a piece of shit.
View attachment 2783775
@Blackgymmax looks like an uncanny indian from his bad choice of surgeries and doesnt even look black anymore. idk why he's even hating

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, niqfan625, Infinite and 1 other person
Hes clearly just severely autistic leave him alone

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 50251, VenatorLuparius, Clown Show and 3 others
Carlton banks looking ass nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, nofap, latincell95 and 1 other person
I never forgot (im a mentalcel)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 5.5psl
Be h
View attachment 2783775
Humility over humiliation. Be humble or get humbled. BGM will be humbled for sayong tht

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 5.5psl
View attachment 2783775
It's literally human nature to forget where you "came from" after you make it big.

How much do "self made" billionaires acknowledge the role luck played in their rise to the top?

How many athletes or singers or whatever give back to their community?

Even some politicians can't even remember that they were once nothing and it was their electorate that made them great.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, Clown Show, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
Loox and BGM have got to be the most narcy users of all time on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Clavicular, Sodoku and 1 other person
Loox and BGM have got to be the most narcy users of all time on this forum.
Idk much about loox as I wasn't registered at that time
Was he narcy asf too ?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and coispet
Never understood blackgymcel's appeal, people act like he is a PSL god when in reality he is a high HTN, chadlite at best.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
View attachment 2783775
the exact opposite all his rage is from remembering everything
but he takes it all out on his own people instead of the ones who always had everything

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Deleted member 51465 and Clown Show
Never understood blackgymcel's appeal, people act like he is a PSL god when in reality he is a high HTN, chadlite at best.
high htn/chadlite gives u celebrity status on here lol what do you mean

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, kiyopon, datboijj and 3 others
View attachment 2783775
I asked him for a rating, he blocked me, i didn’t get a rating:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 5.5psl
No one thinks he’s a PSL God

The only validation he gets is from discord whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotCarv and 5.5psl
Instead of being grateful for stumbling upon blackpill and shitting on normies, Chads and Stacies who rejected him in the first place, he now shits on fellow men who want to escape the same fate as his.

But I suppose that's just human nature. Rarely will you find a human being with true integrity.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, 5.5psl and Deleted member 51465
And yet the black tax will forever prevent him from ascending completely

Idk much about loox as I wasn't registered at that time
Was he narcy asf too ?
He’s still around here just more active on discord/tiktok & yes

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and 5.5psl
Do these people forget that they aren't born looking like that? That their children will not resemble their post surgery face? That their wives will look on with disgust at the realization that they were fooled into making genetic dead ends?

I don't know, it all seems so delusional to forget that its inorganic material in their face, not bones and muscle produced via genetics (or hard work when speaking of muscle). They don't look like that truly. It's the same with roidtrannies.

Humility is sorely missing in our overly narcissistic society.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, kiyopon, baerr and 2 others
high htn/chadlite gives u celebrity status on here lol what do you mean
I suppose so, however there are plenty of JBW HTN they mog him just be lighter skin complexion and more Eurocentric characteristics. For example @ylrven despite being a relatively bland HTN fogs blackgymmax or at the least matches hit because JBW but most people here just either laugh at him or give him props because of what he has done to himself in the name of looksmaxxing. Even this retard above me @neurotic is on par or beats blackgymmaxx but I don't see people sucking his dick the same way some of these people blow blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Deleted member 50251
View attachment 2783775

View attachment 2783775
dw abt it it's something to do with the chimps prefrontal cortex he cant help himself

Good thread

View attachment 2783775
Pride is the worst sin

I suppose so, however there are plenty of JBW HTN they mog him just be lighter skin complexion and more Eurocentric characteristics. For example @ylrven despite being a relatively bland HTN fogs blackgymmax or at the least matches hit because JBW but most people here just either laugh at him or give him props because of what he has done to himself in the name of looksmaxxing. Even this retard above me @neurotic is on par or beats blackgymmaxx but I don't see people sucking his dick the same way some of these people blow blackgymmax
Idk what to think abt this

even if you ascend you will forever have the mentality of an incel, it never leaves you. you will always put people down due to the deep insecurity you still possess that makes you believe you still aren't good enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Extremely funny to witness this guy talking about genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yep and ima be doing that same shit when I finish losing weight. I will flex on you tards daily

He trolls most of the time here lol