Please give me surgery advice so I can become MTN

You're looking a lot better lad, despite me making fun of you constantly.

I actually thought it was over from the only pic I've seen of you being that terrible one but you definitely are mtn when you fix skin.
What’s wrong with my face ?

Fix skin, undereye darkness, and lip fillers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
What’s wrong with my face ?
Why is that your response to my message you fucking retard

You sound like an indian

I take it all back

paranasal implants

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Lip fillers, rhinoplasty, upper eyelid fillers or orbital rim implant

i will still be ugly
non surgery:
clearing your skin will make your face look better cos inflation (use ice pack in morning)
your eye brows although thick thin on ends use caster oil
clean your eyes brows up with a eye brow razor like £2
your hair although thick is flat, oily and straight if you want to have straight hair at that length with lease amount of maintenance
buy matt styling powder, volume shampoo/conditoner and dry shampoo
Use the dry shampoo when your hair is oily as using volume products that increase production.
I assume you already use a face cleanser however if that is not working trying using a product like benzoyl peroxide might dry out your skin so moisturize regularly.
Get rid of the eye bags under your eyes
to make your eye area look better tilt your face down slightly
curl your eyelashes slightly to it will hide your upper eyelid

Due all this before considering surgery not only cos lot cheaper will also have a biggest change for the least amount of effort and then you can actually see what you need to prioritize with surgery

idk that much just tryna help cos im ugly too and should take my own advise lol

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
get rid of acne, makeup for undereyes, thicker neck and you can be mtn+ maybe htn-, try vollufiline on lips and you can see how much of a responder you are aswell
what?

Rope around the neck surgery

You have a good base. You are actually one of the few cases that would greatly benefit from several softmaxxes (as opposed to surgery). You need a top tier dermatologist. And your haircut is terrible but easy to fix.

You have a good base. You are actually one of the few cases that would greatly benefit from several softmaxxes (as opposed to surgery). You need a top tier dermatologist. And your haircut is terrible but easy to fix.
Why are you coping ?