Please give tips and rate my face.

L

looksmaxxer745

Iron
16 years old, 6’1 and 70kg , I am skinny fat but have started training to reduce Body fat %. Have a very uneven jaw and don’t like how squarish my face looks on the stronger side. I really am looking to get a slimmer look but still with hollow cheeks and good skin. I am trying a skincare routine but still looking for results. Please give me tips on how to overall improve my face. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2276.jpeg
    IMG_2276.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2277.jpeg
    IMG_2277.jpeg
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2278.jpeg
    IMG_2278.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
16 year olds :lul: i dont want to bully you faggot to the point youll break down and kys. get off this foru,m. you look handsome. and just need to grow into your features. don't go down this road. stupid fucking kids.

• +1
Reactions: mog222, Deleted member 32973 and laaoo
16 years old, 6’1 and 70kg , I am skinny fat but have started training to reduce Body fat %. Have a very uneven jaw and don’t like how squarish my face looks on the stronger side. I really am looking to get a slimmer look but still with hollow cheeks and good skin. I am trying a skincare routine but still looking for results. Please give me tips on how to overall improve my face. Thanks
good potential and good base, are u Arab ?

• +1
Reactions: Buzzlol and mog222
Dude try to get palate expander so that you have a broad mouth and potentially chin, visit a dentist. Maybe do some lifting so you will look more masculine

Blast hgh and play sports

Dude try to get palate expander so that you have a broad mouth and potentially chin, visit a dentist. Maybe do some lifting so you will look more masculine
Not looking for unnatural stuff just want natural shit. I don’t really care about looking like a supermodel just better looking.

I’m just looking for tips like getting even jaw like do I chew more on the weaker side or something? and like I don’t like a wide jaw look like a Minecraft character I’m looking for slim and defined face with like hollow cheek yk

Prettyboymax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
5/10 although height takes you to a 6 smv
. start thumpulling, chewing gum, mewing ofc, grow out hair more, oil brows and lashes, de bloat face.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer745
you're only 16. be grateful you found this place. but be very careful

take your time here to understand aesthetics. what looks good and what doesn't.
female gaze versus male gaze.
understand your failos, basically what's making you ugly
most importantly understand how looks affect your life. lookism.

try stay away from the autism and retarded shit
I wouldn't even go to off topic if I were you, it'll rot your brain and you might not have enough real world experience to tell what's bs or not

read actual papers on attractiveness and lookism too, don't need to rely on just the forum itself.
even in the BOTB section there's a few low IQ takes. stick to the research if you can.
really study this because your life does depend on it. then once you're done puberty in a few years you can make your own decisions as to what you need to do to improve.

by the looks of it, you will grow up to be decent looking. lose weight. you might need jaw implant, genio and rhino depending on how puberty goes for you. a lot of indians benefit from buccal fat removal. for now try to stay lean and workout, and do a lot of socializing. take up MMA for confidence and T boosting. look into penis enhancement as well, you're old enough and it works.

also hookup with any girls you can including the slightly less attractive ones, pussy is pussy at your age.
since you're 16 you can fuck any girls 14-18. get that experience

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and looksmaxxer745
you're only 16. be grateful you found this place. but be very careful

take your time here to understand aesthetics. what looks good and what doesn't.
female gaze versus male gaze.
understand your failos, basically what's making you ugly
most importantly understand how looks affect your life. lookism.

try stay away from the autism and retarded shit
I wouldn't even go to off topic if I were you, it'll rot your brain and you might not have enough real world experience to tell what's bs or not

read actual papers on attractiveness and lookism too, don't need to rely on just the forum itself.
even in the BOTB section there's a few low IQ takes. stick to the research if you can.
really study this because your life does depend on it. then once you're done puberty in a few years you can make your own decisions as to what you need to do to improve.

by the looks of it, you will grow up to be decent looking. lose weight. you might need jaw implant, genio and rhino depending on how puberty goes for you. a lot of indians benefit from buccal fat removal. for now try to stay lean and workout, and do a lot of socializing. take up MMA for confidence and T boosting. look into penis enhancement as well, you're old enough and it works.

also hookup with any girls you can including the slightly less attractive ones, pussy is pussy at your age.
since you're 16 you can fuck any girls 14-18. get that experience
Thanks man . How does one debloat? Like more water intake?

5/10 although height takes you to a 6 smv
. start thumpulling, chewing gum, mewing ofc, grow out hair more, oil brows and lashes, de bloat face.
What’s thumpulling?

All the information you need is in TikTok get outta here brah!!

alot of water is stored in the face. you can get rid of this by eating 0.7 grams of potassium for every gram of sodium. basicly eat more bananas and eat less salt. use a gua shia to manually get the water out of face, maybe also ice your face a bit

eat less food, increase energy expenditure like cardio & lifting, consume more potassium, drink water

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer745