shalomnigga

Diamond
Fucking can't do this anymore please how do y'all cope 5'8 and bellow

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
@Gaygymmaxx @BrendioEEE

Think about Jacob elordi

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 60224 and 1 other person
How tall are you??

Cope with what? .org has brainrotted you, most guys aren't even above 5'8, let alone above 5'10 in most countries.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 51465 and Nick.Harte
Manless? No femboys here bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Cope with what? .org has brainrotted you, most guys aren't even above 5'8, let alone above 5'10 in most countries.
Neat answer. This is how they cope btw, OP. They delude themselves into thinking this 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 케이제이, shalomnigga and 2 others
It’s over for us

Neat answer. This is how they cope btw, OP. They delude themselves into thinking this 🤣🤣🤣
>He thinks .org is real life
Go outside, stop larping as 6'6 on an incel forum. Nobody cares.

>He thinks .org is real life
Go outside, stop larping as 6'6 on an incel forum. Nobody cares.
Most guys are above 5’8 lol, although to be fair people do exaggerate the avg height here.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Wear lifts bro maybe 5 inches

90% of this this forum lives in the West.

Yh no shit I feel average AF if I went Japan and like a mogger if I went Indonesia

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Most guys are above 5’8 lol, although to be fair people do exaggerate the avg height here.
I've been to over 10 states and 5 major cities and this isn't true in America at least even in majority white areas. People are just lying.

Even my best friend says he's like 5'8 and i'm taller than him when my unfrauded height is 5'5.

You have to keep in mind aswell 5'6 for a woman is pretty tall aswell. I know a girl who is 5'6 and said most dudes she met up with who claimed they were 5'10/5'11 ended up being as tall as her or shorter.

Height is a joke lol.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and murdah
90% of this this forum lives in the West.

Yh no shit I feel average AF if I went Japan and like a mogger if I went Indonesia
Alright? Unless you live in an above average height country in the west this still isn't an issue?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Alright? Unless you live in an above average height country in the west this still isn't an issue?
I live in UK I'm 5'7.5 I see many girls my height even fucking 40 year olds.

When I go to an ethnic country I feel average or almost average - even in the tallest ethnic countries.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
cant get mogged if u dont go outside

I live in UK I'm 5'7.5 I see many girls my height even fucking 40 year olds.

When I go to an ethnic country I feel average or almost average - even in the tallest ethnic countries.
Most Anglos are around that height on average though, unless what somehow U.S anglos (The majority of whites in America) are somehow shorter than every other anglo on Earth? I doubt it.

Soles to increase 1-2inches. Wear them despite being 6ft lmaoo

Also height doesnt matter much once you're gl, it's only really bad if you're also buttfuck ugly, so try and fix that