Pls help me to get rid of this shit

Lmao a palate expander doesn't "grow the maxilla forward" lol. It just widens it.
it does not ? we are fucked then.
How to have a better forward grown then ?

the @Leo0509 nasolabial fold chronicles will go down in history as one of the top 5 looksmax.me memes of 2019
Only because I post so many threads about it?

No smooth skin for your face

i think its cope i dont feel anything

because youre an aspie
close and open the jaw too im sure its about the jaw btw but if you have a good bite im pretty sure its fine

it does not ? we are fucked then.
How to have a better forward grown then ?
Reincarnate - preferably have parents with good facial bone structure - and eat tough, tender meat from an early age with your bare hands for natural hunter-gatherer-type facepulling. Also regularly eat organ meats like liver, starting at an early age.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Reincarnate - preferably have parents with good facial bone structure - and eat tough, tender meat from an early age with your bare hands for natural hunter-gatherer-type facepulling. Also regularly eat organ meats like liver from an early age on.
mine is averagish, not the one of my parents... their is good, pretty good.
i've never eat food properly : i always eat very fast, low deglutition, near no mastication...
i've started to change it but it's kinda late.

Nasolabial folds also tend to deepen with age. Some people develop wrinkles next to the nasolabial folds, which may be more visible during smiling. These sometimes called smile lines or laugh lines.

its over, stop blaming your sister you got it genetically

@Leo0509 You definitely have some mental illness in all serious. Im no shrink but I’d guess some variant of OCD. I’ve literally never seen someone obsess about one feature that’s not even bad when you have a glaring obvious one (your philtrum). Are you aware of your philtrum? Is obsessing about your folds some defense mechanism to make you (and us) not worry about your philtrum? You have little to no folds, my friends who are your age have worse (and no, I don’t have a pic of my friends folds).

As other users already said the ways you could try to get rid of it are those:
- Lose cheeks fat (broccoli, vitamin C, drop bodyfat, coolsculpting your face(beware of it)
-There are some exercises on the internet, said to help to get rid of nasolabial folds (I kind of believe they work in the long term, but you could probably see results in a month or so (If you want to try it go ahead as it's safe)
-Fillers

They are no big deal anyway so you shouldn't even worry about that tbh

mine is averagish, not the one of my parents... their is good, pretty good.
i've never eat food properly : i always eat very fast, low deglutition, near no mastication...
i've started to change it but it's kinda late.
It's not too late bro. Chew your food as much as possible until it's almost liquid before swallowing. Regularly eat tough foods like raw carrots, steak and raw nuts and chew gum for 45 min - 1h a day (start with just one piece and very slowly, over the course of several weeks, work your way up to 2, 3, 4, etc. pieces and switch to hard gum eventually). Try to chew equally on both sides.

Did you have braces once in your life?

• So Sad
It's not too late bro. Chew your food as much as possible until it's almost liquid before swallowing. Regularly eat tough foods like raw carrots, steak and raw nuts and chew gum for 45 min - 1h a day (start with just one piece and very slowly, over the course of several weeks, work your way up to 2, 3, 4, etc. pieces and switch to hard gum eventually). Try to chew equally on both sides.

Did you have braces once in your life?
yes i did bro, at 14 yo to 16 yo + wisdom teeth removal, all 4.

• So Sad
Do you still have a retainer in your mouth?
yes i have, doc said until death or smth.
for the 6 teeth upper and the 6 down

Same, my ortho put my retainer in behind my 2 bottom front teeth and said it’s basically going to be in there forever

• So Sad
Same, my ortho put my retainer in behind my 2 bottom front teeth and said it’s basically going to be in there forever
i don't know what the impact on the forward grown tbh. mainstream ortho don't care imo about aesthetics.

@Leo0509 You definitely have some mental illness in all serious. Im no shrink but I’d guess some variant of OCD. I’ve literally never seen someone obsess about one feature that’s not even bad when you have a glaring obvious one (your philtrum). Are you aware of your philtrum? Is obsessing about your folds some defense mechanism to make you (and us) not worry about your philtrum? You have little to no folds, my friends who are your age have worse (and no, I don’t have a pic of my friends folds).
I really never paid attention on my philtrum till I joined this site and people told me this. ok maybe my philtrum is really bad but when I will grow a beard and mustache it‘s no problem anymore. (posted pic with mustache and it looked good)
And you can‘t grow a beard to hide the nl folds, so it‘s a bigger deal.
And this folds really destroyed my life.
Before: travaled around the world as an athlete (can‘t be an athlete anymore because of my hip but that‘s an other thing) , had lots of frieds, no problems with public, nobody looked bad at me or said something bad, no problems with girls, 3 gf‘s from 2016-2018.

After the accident with my sis and when I devolped the folds (the folds were much worse last year) : just one friend, almost no public except gym and other sport, no happiness, people are looking at me, no girls, ..

i don't know what the impact on the forward grown tbh. mainstream ortho don't care imo about aesthetics.
My ortho is retarded anyways. He fucked up my friends teeth and had get braces again and probably messed mine up too. Teeth and aesthetics go hand and hand.
I really never paid attention on my philtrum till I joined this site and people told me this. ok maybe my philtrum is really bad but when I will grow a beard and mustache it‘s no problem anymore. (posted pic with mustache and it looked good)
And you can‘t grow a beard to hide the nl folds, so it‘s a bigger deal.
And this folds really destroyed my life.
Before: travaled around the world as an athlete (can‘t be an athlete anymore because of my hip but that‘s an other thing) , had lots of frieds, no problems with public, nobody looked bad at me or said something bad, no problems with girls, 3 gf‘s from 2016-2018.

After the accident with my sis and when I devolped the folds (the folds were much worse last year) : just one friend, almost no public except gym and other sport, no happiness, people are looking at me, no girls, ..
Has it ever occurred to you that you got depression and slowly cut everyone out of your life?

• So Sad
Get rid of it asap if your teeth are still straight and start chewing. The retainer might prevent or at least hinder natural expansion of the palate and - of course - also forward growth.

• So Sad
My ortho is retarded anyways. He fucked up my friends teeth and had get braces again and probably messed mine up too. Teeth and aesthetics go hand and hand.

Has it ever occurred to you that you got depression and slowly cut everyone out of your life?
idk.. maybe
Get rid of it asap if your teeth are still straight and start chewing. The retainer might prevent or at least hinder natural expansion of the palate and - of course - also forward growth.
Btw I have a retainer too.

fuarkk. i need to take a consultation with the ortho right for it ?
i don't know if i will need palate expander, probably not because i have perfect occlusion, but for aesthetical purposes it can help so much for the expansion of the palate and forward growth.

So basically for the FG, eating harsh food + mewing + chewing can help ? even after puberty ?

fuarkk. i need to take a consultation with the ortho right for it ?
i don't know if i will need palate expander, probably not because i have perfect occlusion, but for aesthetical purposes it can help so much for the expansion of the palate and forward growth.

So basically for the FG, eating harsh food + mewing + chewing can help ? even after puberty ?
Yes, you need an orthodontist - any ortho can do that - to remove your retainer.

Doing the right things will always help, no matter your age. Changes might take longer than during puberty or childhood though.

• +1
Yes, you need an orthodontist - any ortho can do that - to remove your retainer.

Doing the right things will always help, no matter your age. Changes might take longer than during puberty or childhood though.
without the retainer my teeth will stay straight?
yes you'r right, there is always hope

without the retainer my teeth will stay straight?
yes you'r right, there is always hope
If you maintain good oral posture and chew enough, they should. Retainers/braces are just a quick fix. They don't resolve the root causes for crooked teeth.

• Woah
Btw, this was my nasolabial fold before the stress

Attachments

• B4BFE51B-DD2D-4B99-AE10-088EDDF04753.png
    B4BFE51B-DD2D-4B99-AE10-088EDDF04753.png
    147 KB · Views: 8