• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal, niqfan625, Ark and 4 others
Screenshot 20240219 010816

Do not blaspheme your lord + occultism is cringe

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia
Nah. I have liberated myself from the Jewish god
then die a slave to the devil. Jesus will love u till death so... U never know when u will die better be soon that u stop this bullshit. Yeshua is everyone's God. U seriously worship someone who wants u in hell, rather than your creator who will grant you mercy and let you go to heaven??? How fking dumb you must be... I pray Jesus Christ helps you

Nah. I have liberated myself from the Jewish god
you are a fucking loser, i was an occult nerd myself, realized its cringe, and you sent me a dm about it too. All occultists are useless niggers who want to rebel like emo niggers, its a waste of time and leads to no outcome, btw Satan or those who rebel against god lose even in occult manuscripts.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Hernan
then die a slave to the devil. Jesus will love u till death so... U never know when u will die better be soon that u stop this bullshit. Yeshua is everyone's God. U seriously worship someone who wants u in hell, rather than your creator who will grant you mercy and let you go to heaven??? How fking dumb you must be... I pray Jesus Christ helps you
The creator invented all suffering

The creator invented all suffering
WE did by dissobeying him idiot. WE have free will. (to cause harm or invent it) ur so fking stupid. 2000 years of theology just thrown in the trash

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
you are a fucking loser, i was an occult nerd myself, realized its cringe, and you sent me a dm about it too. All occultists are useless niggers who want to rebel like emo niggers, its a waste of time and leads to no outcome, btw Satan or those who rebel against god lose even in occult manuscripts.
I didn't invite you to my thread to read some Christian bullshit.

WE did by dissobeying him idiot. WE have free will. (to cause harm or invent it) ur so fking stupid. 2000 years of theology just thrown in the trash
A good god wouldn't punish Adam and eve. A god God wouldn't invent death, or suffering, disease. The creator is obviously sadistic

• JFL
never said any Christian bullshit btw dont mix vril with Satanism, that's not how it works it has nothing to do with any god read a book

then burn in eternal hell weak satanist-jew
gonna stop replying dont want my post to rep ratio ruined by some gayass doomer jew
just know there's still time. All i have left to say.

• Love it
No true Christian uses this forum. Looksmaxxing is the sun of vanity. Moneymaxximg is the sin of greed. Jesus quit his carpentry job to live homeless and he gave all of his money to the poor.

gonna stop replying dont want my post to rep ratio ruined by some gayass doomer jew
I'm not going to hell and you are a fake Christian

No true Christian uses this forum. Looksmaxxing is the sun of vanity. Moneymaxximg is the sin of greed. Jesus quit his carpentry job to live homeless and he gave all of his money to the poor.
never said I was Christian, just saying occultism is for losers and Satan has nothing to do with vril

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
just know there's still time. All i have left to say.
I'm a former Christian. I left because I didn't want to serve an evil god

I'm not going to hell and you are a fake Christian
god doesnt prohibit trying to improve yourself (or how you look) u stupid stupid stupid donkey

never said I was Christian, just saying occultism is for losers and Satan has nothing to do with vril
You are a fool for abandoning occultism. There is nothing higher than magick

• JFL
op is just an edgy teenager, he will grow out of it.

• +1
god doesnt prohibit trying to improve yourself (or how you look) u stupid stupid stupid donkey
Vanity is a sin. Greed is a sin. A true Christian would completely ignore his appearance and have no money

I'm in this forum for an altruistic, selfless reason.

all this magick and still a subhuman JFL
I wouldn't be surprised if I look better than you, not that I care about such superficial things.

• JFL
as he types on looksmax.org
You are very close minded. Vril is an occult concept whether you acknowledge it or not. Do you see me going around harassing other spiritual people just because I have different beliefs?

@dudes watching this thread. I need more followers l, so I can look half way normal to the hoes. Please follow me

repent and I might

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and Hernan