Plz add me on Instagram

• Love it
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
I have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm selflessly helping other. I'm more Christian than Christians

Whichever Looksmax user this is, thanks for following me
Screenshot 20240219 122003

muh magic, begging for followers on incel forum. you are a disgrace to dark magic community.

• JFL
Dude. I'm doing this for some pussy. Aren't you on this forum for the same reason?

• JFL
wtf didn't u say u use magick for that? or low mana now?
I don't like that you're coming onto my thread and being rude after I fucking gave your lucid dreaming thread a positive react

I don't like that you're coming onto my thread and being rude after I fucking gave your lucid dreaming thread a positive react
if u understood that thread you'd know magic isn't real. actually it is but it won't work, it just makes things worse.
i was magicmaxxing when 14-15 and thats when my success in approach/dating dropped from 100% to 0% for the rest of my life. it's either that or puberty.
muh NT maxing my first post was joke, u are not NT enough to get

i was magicmaxxing when 14-15 and thats when my success in approach/dating dropped from 100% to 0% for the rest of my life.
Magick is effective and you weren't skilled and psychic enough to get your desired results.

Magick is effective and you weren't skilled and psychic enough to get your desired results.
i was trying to seduce 17yo as 14. bond to fail, i used every spell from that old book hoping some of them might work i accidentally cursed myself to forever inceldom

Get your bad vibes off my thread. If you where wise, you would have never disrespected me and I would have used my infernal power to bless you with multiple gfs, but you fucked up

do u know how can i break such cruses? or to know for sure i have any

i was trying to seduce 17yo as 14. bond to fail, i used every spell from that old book hoping some of them might work i accidentally cursed myself to forever inceldom
You were too inexperienced, that's why you cursed yourself. And you were probably using a system prone to shut like that. My method is relatively safe an effective

Get your bad vibes off my thread. If you where wise, you would have never disrespected me and I would have used my infernal power to bless you with multiple gfs, but you fucked up
its all in ur head cuz autism

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
I was literally going to tell you that I'm willing to help you remove the curse, but you chose to be rude.
ok nigger, u didn't realize but i actually liked u. i'm just teasing, fuck this autistic forum tbh

go to latest posts of big pages and comment follow back

• Love it
Reactions: The Antichrist
Hey there! I'd love to connect with you on Instagram! Your posts seem really interesting, and I'd enjoy seeing more of what you share. Could you please add me? My username is [Your Username]. Looking forward to staying connected and seeing your updates!