Plz recommend effective pheromones

The Antichrist

The Antichrist

π‹π²πšπ§ 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 π™πžπ©πšπ«
Snap from .club said he knew a dude who used pheromones to get pussy, but he didn't tell me what brand.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sushifart
What happened with magick

What happened with magick
I can't talk to much about magick in this thread, because of the whole secrecy thing, but using mundane things like pheromones and looksmaxxing increase the chance of the magick being effective.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

• +1
Reactions: T3cel
Snap from .club said he knew a dude who used pheromones to get pussy, but he didn't tell me what brand.

women know if they want you or not when they see you across the room 15 ft away without even smelling your phermones

the most efective way to have phermones is nofap since it builds up and is released when you are breathing around women

apply fresh cum to your face

The chemical 1-pyrroline, which is present in human semen, is thought to act as a human pheromone. It is also found in sweat from the male pubic region. Some liken the odour to marrons glaces (sweet chestnuts) or as the chemical name implies, a faint, burnt oaky aroma. Others find it putrid.

I heckin love soyence :soy:

I'm going to get a cheap bottle from temu until I can find a good brand

Screenshot 20240306 1523352

apply fresh cum to your face

The chemical 1-pyrroline, which is present in human semen, is thought to act as a human pheromone. It is also found in sweat from the male pubic region. Some liken the odour to marrons glaces (sweet chestnuts) or as the chemical name implies, a faint, burnt oaky aroma. Others find it putrid.

I heckin love soyence :soy:
apply fresh cum to your face. ??

cum

• +1
Reactions: BananaBoy

is this shit legit or cope?