Pointy chin predicts high fighting sucess

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
"Vector plots further revealed that the neck shape associated with high fighting success pushed the mandible upwards (Figure 2). In contrast, a downpressed mandible was associated with low fighting success. This auxiliary finding is important because, in contrast to the folk belief that a ‘square jaw’ is crucial to fighting success, it is the neck, not the jaw, that predictsfighting success."

Screenshot from 2024 04 06 11 08 43

No wonder every fucking anime protagonist has a pointy chin, ART IMITATES LIFE, the ideal hero looks like this for a reason:

Ae588998d089b833c6d7cf0a0409b64a
Screenshot from 2024 04 06 11 15 27
Screenshot from 2024 04 06 11 25 15
  urameshi yusuke yu yu hakusho drawn by my nameisyoon  c4ce021d6c3c799247c68c7ae49afa14

OGRES ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, DelonLover1999, neverchadlite and 2 others
dnr + cope

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Allornothing and i hear voices
>sees interesting title
>argument based on anime character's faces
>clicks off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Allornothing, rubberduck and 8 others
you are so retarded

train some mma dont worrying about your chin

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Cope, chin is why i’m chad
IMG 2328

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, wishIwasSalludon, trueceI and 5 others
why do you think that is OP ?

'No wonder every fucking anime protagonist has a pointy chin, ART IMITATES LIFE, the ideal hero looks like this for a reason'
uff this part is so good where did you get it from, bitch?

"Vector plots further revealed that the neck shape associated with high fighting success pushed the mandible upwards (Figure 2). In contrast, a downpressed mandible was associated with low fighting success. This auxiliary finding is important because, in contrast to the folk belief that a ‘square jaw’ is crucial to fighting success, it is the neck, not the jaw, that predictsfighting success."

View attachment 2842229

No wonder every fucking anime protagonist has a pointy chin, ART IMITATES LIFE, the ideal hero looks like this for a reason:

View attachment 2842232View attachment 2842237View attachment 2842255View attachment 2842262

OGRES ON SUICIDE WATCH!
Recessed chin :cry:

View attachment 2842229

View attachment 2842232View attachment 2842237View attachment 2842255View attachment 2842262

OGRES ON SUICIDE WATCH!
american superheroes have gigachin bro these are all gook characters because gooks like soft features remember?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, copemaxxeer and LooksThinker
american superheroes have gigachin bro these are all gook characters because gooks like soft features remember?
Americans are dysgenic creatures and the fact that anime is more popular than comics still proves my point, humans are attracted to halos and the anime archetype is superior world wide for that same reason

Actualy there's even an anime that makes fun of gigachin main characters

Box 1

Prime females (15-20y) are all obsessed with koreans, alt/emo/gothic e boys (you can't be one if you have an ogre chin) and anime because it appeals to their biological instincts sowry

Actually I just realized something, comic book heroes are not popular at all with females for that same reason, they are all fucking ugly LMAO!

Meanwhile this actually appeals to foids:

Actually I just realized something, comic book heroes are not popular at all with females for that same reason, they are all fucking ugly LMAO!

im ded lmfao

you are insanely retarded

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
being good at fighting determines fighting success :think:

Best chin in boxing

800px-Evander_Holyfield_LA_2011.jpg

High fighting success on Grindr maybe.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness