Polish WOMEN (!!) are officially stronger than curry men according to SCIENCE 🤣🤣 😹

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
B3F6457C 83C3 44FF B7B0 3ED495143863

D091FDDA 5684 42DD 9D5E 6BD73368332C

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25982160/

Can you fucking believe this shit? How can curry’s keep coping with being this subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bajara, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 7580 and 8 others
the average even for men is too low? less than 50kg tf?

• So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger
the average even for men is too low? less than 50kg tf?
Whites still mog the rest of the world so it’s okay. Imagine what the ratio would’ve been like 100 years ago

INDIANS ARE THE MOST SUBHUMAN RACE TO EVER DARKEN THIS PLANET. I HOPE THEY KILL THEMSELVES.
Come on man, i didn't choose to be born like this :confused:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46063, 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Whites still mog the rest of the world so it’s okay. Imagine what the ratio would’ve been like 100 years ago
what low t lifestyle does to a mfer

• So Sad
Africans r second last meanwhile i see african bbcs dominate white men averywhere

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
i see african bbcs dominate white men averywhere
‘Dominating’ I.e. shooting, stabbing, jumping and robbing white people because they are low iq savage monkeys that belong in the African jungle

• JFL
Reactions: Bajara
Africans r second last meanwhile i see african bbcs dominate white men averywhere
Those are american BBCs your confusing with, they have been selected during slavery and have been mixed with americans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Willmogulater and incelmogger
Those are american BBCs your confusing with, they have been selected during slavery and have been mixed with americans
Africans mog whites

• JFL
now redpillers gonna have to cite this caveat everytime they soy out about women in male sports

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and incelmogger
Obvious troll thread, but stuff like this is why I don’t take studies serious anymore, it’s so blatantly untrue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb and incelmogger
Obvious troll thread, but stuff like this is why I don’t take studies serious anymore, it’s so blatantly untrue
Did you even read the study bro

View attachment 2551073

View attachment 2551074

Can you fucking believe this shit? How can curry’s keep coping with being this subhuman
INDIANS ARE THE MOST SUBHUMAN RACE TO EVER DARKEN THIS PLANET. I HOPE THEY KILL THEMSELVES.
what low t lifestyle does to a mfer

Cope… look at the strong successful Indians protecting and serving the community.

F82CA1BD 9853 4392 9CBF B3393C0AE30B

309DBF2A 7D0A 4DD1 97D2 B531A3BEA4E9

• Love it
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and incelmogger
HA! They haven't counted @TRUE_CEL's deathgrip on his 4 incher, so this study is officially a fluke.
I’m 5.5” NBP and 5.75” BP.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Why is it adjusted by height? Shouldn't it be weight? How does height impact grip strength?

Death by Snu Snu then.

But also much uglier

No it’s true

I see Indian guys in gym struggling to bench 25 lbs on each side

• +1
Why is it adjusted by height? Shouldn't it be weight? How does height impact grip strength?

Again I can't access any of the methodologies of this study I can't look at how the data was collected the P value correlations it does have a relatively large sample size though but again I can't see anything else I mean did op even read the full study or did he look at the graph and make a conclusion

View attachment 2551073

View attachment 2551074

This 1 is for @Ai Impact because apparently he doesn't read his own data if you look at the graph you can clearly see a positive correlation between income and wealth of a country and grip strength now correlation is not causation but if every single country follows a positive trend that the higher in economic income they are the larger in grip strength they are then it would imply most of it is just environment.

The line of best fat clearly shows that the wealthier the countries the stronger the grip strength the differences only become stark when 1 groups ethnicites into 1 even that chart shows that again other than that I can't read this study I have no other things to go off I can't look at the equations modeled either