[POLL] Are you happy?

Are you happy

• Yes man

• No bro

Results are only viewable after voting.
never

Needs to be a middle option.

My mental state is good and I’m motivated to improve

But I don’t have typically happy things (gf, good grades, good money)

Start no fap so you can be happy and motivated and become the next Mike Tyson or Steve Jobs
Brb shaming landwhales like Nikola Tesla so I can make breakthrough theoretical physics discoveries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and kobecel
I was super happy when I had my GF. We we're always doing things together, I had someone to cuddle with at night, she was attractive with a banging body so sex was always euphoric, I always had someone to talk to, I always looked forward to seeing her. Now I'm basically existing and trying not to implode.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
no

unless i take drugs

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
I was super happy when I had my GF. We we're always doing things together, I had someone to cuddle with at night, she was attractive with a banging body so sex was always euphoric, I always had someone to talk to, I always looked forward to seeing her. Now I'm basically existing and trying not to implode.
Inject tren
no

unless i take drugs
Did you try ketamine?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
@quinn24 did u try ketamine

yes, ive snorted it

i liked it although i prefer other drugs
Did you try isolated isomers? Esketamine?
Even the legendary arketamine?

Did you try isolated isomers? Esketamine?
Even the legendary arketamine?
i dont remember what it was exactly although it was ordered from the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yes bro but I can snap easily I just can’t think of a chads social life or I become suicidal.

Barely ever happy, the closest to being happy is when I’m talking to friends and messing around but it’s only momentary happiness. I’m never passively happy.
damn, you are one of the most interesting posters here because you are the only one that had a real life prior to finding these forums, and then everything got taken away from you, basically a backwards journey.

no bro

my happiness is always short lived

im melancholy most of the time

i have no reason to be sad but i am

i wish i had the drive to go out and do stuff and be someone but instead i rot in my room 22 hours a day accomplishing nothing with my life and wasting away my golden years of my prime

• So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and fendER