• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
@StraightHeadJames choose

3rd choice mogs so hard tbh. I know ppl who aren't very well off financially but they are attractive and they are far happier than me

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, GabachoCopium and BrahminBoss
Having a luxury everything is cope and the only type of women that you attract are gold diggers, face > height > money. Having looks a car and house is so important if you want to slay. Who cares about having a Rolex.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, Kristin and BrahminBoss
3rd choice mogs so hard tbh. I know ppl who aren't very well off financially but they are attractive and they are far happier than me
but after age 35 its money and career right

Having a luxury everything is cope and the only type of women that you attract are gold diggers, face > height > money. Having looks a car and house is so important if you want to slay. Who cares about having a Rolex.
i need cheap car but also not run off the mill, something exotic know any cars like that?

Number 3 would be better to secure a family and with a bigger house you can spawn more children. I assume high class foids who are ready to settle down would prefer rich htn over poor chad.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Number 3 would be better to secure a family and with a bigger house you can spawn more children. I assume high class foids who are ready to settle down would prefer rich htn over poor chad.
who is gonna settle down in 20s nowadays

• +1
Reactions: ominion
@twojei @MoggerGaston @slavicpsycho @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: ominion
why u chose that @EdouardManlet

Second option. I don't want to wageslave since I have lots of hobbies. Plus I want to dedicate myself to my intellectual pursuits. 5'10 and MTN will not be too damaging to my social standing.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and BrahminBoss
Fuck foids. If I want to fuck i'll look for scorts JFL. I don't believe foids love is real.

• +1
Fuck foids. If I want to fuck i'll look for scorts JFL. I don't believe foids love is real.
true i think ill chose 5'10 cos i can get into hobbies like gun collection or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: twojei
chad and become a model or famous tiktoker. if you are legit chad like chico lachowski prime its easy

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
2nd choice

• +1
holy fukc chad won wtf