Poll: How starved are you of human touch and love?

Poll: How starved are you of human touch, connection and love?

• 0 Very little to not at all

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1 Somewhat, but I'm usually satisfied

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 2 yes, but it doesn't totally derail me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 a lot of the time but I'm still occasionally satisfied

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 4 a lot of the time. I'm usually pretty lonely

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 5 my whole life is miserable, isolated, unfulfilled, lonely

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
"The human touch is the most healing of all" - Bobby Fischer, greatest chess player who ever lived...who went on to become an isolated rotter obsessed with Jews and politics.....said on his deathbed.

The male heart suffers isolation and pain through fake bravado and desire to escape...but take it from me...the pain still stays.

Unless a man admits his sadness deep down...and shows the courage to open yourself up to rejection and seek connection....you will only get worse.

Answer my poll....how starved are you for touch, love and connection?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, bishōnenmaxxer, Omen and 1 other person
Only touch I have had recently is my mum hugging me, I just want someone to hug at night

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iammoh, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
A fuckton, a girl hugged me the other day (as greeting) and it felt better than cooming
I need that shit man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, falcon1, Krakowski and 2 others
6, its over

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
im at a constant 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Its mostly just touch, being a man, its not easy to touch other men without being gay or touch women without being scared of being labelled a sex offender. The only times you actually get touch is when you slay/kiss girls, and then your suddenly hit with a massive amount of dopamine your not used to

• +1
Reactions: iammoh, falcon1, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I have a GF. But I workmax. Gone all day & hit the sack at 8. Up at 6 and gone. Wageslave

Not at all. Never really had been though. Touch from girls was only exhilarating after first hitting puberty in middle school. Just cause it was a new thing. If a girl tries to touch me, brush her ass up against me or purposely touches my skin when I hand something to her, it makes me very angry and I usually treat her badly ever afterwards. Stupid girl.

Kill me already

I have a GF. But I workmax. Gone all day & hit the sack at 8. Up at 6 and gone. Wageslave
I’m glad for wagie cagies like you
Hahahahaha

I dont think ive touched a human being in 4 years like actually touched willingly type 🤔fuark
I dont care much tbh

Edit shit may change at Christmas 😳🥳

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
I dont think ive touched a human being in 4 years like actually touched willingly type 🤔fuark
I dont care much tbh
I think you know what I'm going to say.

Edit shit may change at Christmas 😳🥳

• JFL
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse
Maybe it is over

Nigga you made me cucked ngl now i feel lowkey happy when i see her notifications fuuck over for me
Real talk, if you want texting game DM or ask for my disc, I got a nigga laid once jfl, he was a .org user too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse
Real talk, if you want texting game DM or ask for my disc, I got a nigga laid once jfl, he was a .org user too.

View attachment 2491866
Ik her from long so our convos arent really like the normal 'game' stuff we just hang around talk about shit we have in our lives etc its not like i have to keep the convo ongoing or keep her interested its all natural

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I wonder what getting hugged by slim or curvy MTB/HTB+ must feel like. Must feel euphoric. All the girls that ever showed me interest/affection were fat LTBs or femcels

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
Quite alot, I get more pleasure when my female hairdresser touches my head than I do when my dick is in a pussy

I wonder what getting hugged by slim or curvy MTB/HTB+ must feel like. Must feel euphoric. All the girls that ever showed me interest/affection were fat LTBs or femcels
Do femcels exist?