[POLL] What Race has the lowest average SMV?

[POLL] What Race has the lowest average SMV?

• Hispanics, Beaners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Levantines, Lebanese, Syrians, Palestinians etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yoke

Yoke

Bronze
What race has the lowest average SMV? Ignoring the factor money and status can have on SMV

imo it's between poojeets and somalians. leaning towards poojeets because although somalians have death-tier facial bones, they have the BBC buff while people are disgusted with poojeets pretty much globally.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Gonthar
Also lmk if im missing anything important. besides white because whites obviously have higher smv globally

indians are boneless broke and ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 27987, Gonthar and 2 others
aboriginals, somalis, curries and southeast asians have the lowest smv

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, hattrick, zevroh and 3 others
dont rope indians with FOB indians.
I am nothing like those leeches

• +1
Reactions: Yoke
Whites

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 32804
dont rope indians with FOB indians.
I am nothing like those leeches

Even if born in a non-poo country with non-poo standards of manners and cleanliness, you will be lumped in with the FOBs by your average normie at first glance so we need to be realistic for accuracy

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Yoke
abo<SEA<curry

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Yoke
It's a coinflip between abo and curries.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Yoke
DxfrShcl

• JFL
U think ur pheno changes based on where u live? :lul:
It does, I look more Mexican than Indian because of sunscreen which deep curries don't use or have.
Im also much much taller and have better hair and a better physique that those becuz I grew up in Cali and had access to better growth things and my genes mog.

I've been to India before and have cousins from there and I know things about average FOB curries or deep curries that no curry here would even want to do. DEEP curries from slums are trash (Except my grandparents, they're cool)

• JFL
What race has the lowest average SMV? Ignoring the factor money and status can have on SMV

imo it's between poojeets and somalians. leaning towards poojeets because although somalians have death-tier facial bones, they have the BBC buff while people are disgusted with poojeets pretty much globally.
According to data indians
In my opinion indigenous people from south america would be one of the lowest since they're racially pure (no mixxing with whites nor africans) plus they live on extreme conditions like the mountains, the jungles , etc which made them shorter and uglier. It's so bad for them , they're paying heavy ethnic tax at their own land.

• +1
Joke website thinking Indians do worse than Abbos tbh

Joke website thinking Indians do worse than Abbos tbh
Streetshitter cope. Pretty much every race are repulsed by poojeets, so even if aboriginals are on average uglier your average foid may aswell still fuck a abo over a poo, giving them higher smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amadeus, gribsufer1 and oxymoron
Streetshitter cope. Pretty much every race are repulsed by poojeets, so even if aboriginals are on average uglier your average foid may aswell still fuck a abo over a poo, giving them higher smv
Muh cope
All you need to do is look at the data bhai
No abbos are dating out

How are hispanics in the survey but slavs aren’t. Lifefuel actually.

How are hispanics in the survey but slavs aren’t. Lifefuel actually.
i wanted to add slavs but only 10 options were allowed. but they'd still be nowhere near the poojeets and abos

Last edited:
Dont rope mutt indian with black indian, lots of phenotypes on the subcontinent, one has a 3 incher and triggers an uncanny response with frauded mysticism while the other has minimum 7 inches and triggers a response of respect and true mystic rizz

Obviously blacks because black women have the lowest smv out of all women and women smv mog men

Dont rope mutt indian with black indian, lots of phenotypes on the subcontinent, one has a 3 incher and triggers an uncanny response with frauded mysticism while the other has minimum 7 inches and triggers a response of respect and true mystic rizz
View attachment 2410626

poo is poo

Stupid gray forgot to include Pygmies

indians. every one of those 'which race wouldn't you date' videos on youtube have about 50 people each video saying they wouldn't date indians due to their smell and say blatantly racist shit like 'their house smells' and 'they eat hella curry' (-nigga).

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Yoke
Lowest is aboriginal
Then somali
Then BBC
*big gap*
Then SEA
Then rice
Then curries
Then beaners
Then arabs
Then levantines
Then jews
Then whites
Then meds

Lowest is aboriginal
Then somali
Then BBC
*big gap*
Then SEA
Then rice
Then curries
Then beaners
Then arabs
Then levantines
Then jews
Then whites
Then meds
Why do you think blacks have lower SMV than SEAs rices and curries

JFL at poojeet

Lowest is aboriginal
Then somali
Then BBC
*big gap*
Then SEA
Then rice
Then curries
Then beaners
Then arabs
Then levantines
Then jews
Then whites
Then meds
bbc goes after arabs

somalians are just black indians, I don't understand how they only got two votes

Bro curries are so fucking ugly thank god Im not curry like how can u be short AND boneless AND brown AND shit fat distribution AND shit soft features AND unathletic all in one fucking brutal

• Ugh..
Reactions: MongolTurk
Lowest is aboriginal
Then somali
Then BBC
*big gap*
Then SEA
Then rice
Then curries
Then beaners
Then arabs
Then levantines
Then jews
Then whites
Then meds
No offence but Somalis are actually quite good looking contrary to most beliefs u just haven’t seen any. Also any rankings that has Indians and chineese over blk should be discarded by default. Also Indians > china

somalians are just black indians, I don't understand how they only got two votes
That’s like saying Turks are chink Arabs. Somalis are imo best looking darkskin ppl have caucasian feature with the negro skin ferocity with also nice hair. Plus tall

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
aboriginals can bbcmaxx and most aboriginals are lightskin moggers