[Serious] [POLL]What would you rate yourself PSL?

What PSL are you?

• Total voters
Bobbu flay

Bobbu flay

Pope of the church of BBC theory
I am pretty confident and have high esteem irl but I try to humble myself here and it just backfires jfl. Need to start narcymaxxing more tbh
Legit tbh man this site gets to you

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
This is pointless without defining what is average, is it 4 or 5?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Dispenser of black pills
I am pretty confident and have high esteem irl but I try to humble myself here and it just backfires jfl. Need to start narcymaxxing more tbh
Sorry bro I like you but saying that you are a 5.5-6 PSL is just not realistic. At least according to what people think of PSL here

EDIT: Maybe after surgery you could be close to 6

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

it is what it is
Sorry bro I like you but saying that you are a 5.5-6 PSL is just not realistic. At least according to what people think of PSL here

EDIT: Maybe after surgery you could be close to 6
Yeah, Ik lol. I’d give myself a 5.25PSL.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

it is what it is
so you know that you calling yourself you 5 you are saying you are top 15%?
I don’t think we go by %, could be very wrong. It’s a complicated scale that people just pick up on. TBH, PSL is very subjective and bias and leans towards inflating white guys’ rates and hating ethics. It’s just a pattern I’ve picked up on here.

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king
I don’t think we go by %, could be very wrong. It’s a complicated scale that people just pick up on. TBH, PSL is very subjective and bias and leans towards inflating white guys’ rates and hating ethics. It’s just a pattern I’ve picked up on here.
no psl is entirely based on normal distribution .
42% consider themselves in the top 14% according to this poll

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

It is what it is
Aight I will bite

Right now: 5
Potential: 6.5-7.5

Failos: nose (in some lightning it’s will smith tier, maybe worst), cuck upper eyelids, cuck eyebrows,

Halos: lower third, height (6’3), gym max frame, good shoulder to waist ratio, lower eyelids

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

Enthusiast
Making it answers public. Be honest. I personally think 5-5.25, but I’ll give myself the lower hand bc most days I don’t look my best, so 5PSL.

With rhino, fat grafting for undereyes, cantho, and ptosis, and skinmaxx, I can be 6PSL minimum.
I was going to rate my PSL below 3, but I can't because you didn't give me the option to :feelsbadman:
@PrettyBoyMaxxing Im the only dude here that has warm approached and been rejected by 46 GIRLS

no one has it as bad as me, I can't even get a date, I don't even deserve a rating tbh. I am KHHV sadly

I would go on incels.co instead of here, but that site kinda gives me depression vibes unlike here which is more uplifting.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
4PSL at most for me

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

it is what it is
I was going to rate my PSL below 3, but I can't because you didn't give me the option to :feelsbadman:
@PrettyBoyMaxxing Im the only dude here that has warm approached and been rejected by 46 GIRLS

no one has it as bad as me, I can't even get a date, I don't even deserve a rating tbh. I am KHHV sadly

I would go on incels.co instead of here, but that site kinda gives me depression vibes unlike here which is more uplifting.
you’re a location and mentalcel

rockndogs

rockndogs

yes bro
Im easily an 8, but ill be humble and say 3

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

Rating addict
5-5.25, 6'3, quite wide frame, white with blue/grey eyes, wide and prominent zygos, hooded eyes with neutral canthal tilt, smallish slightly upturned nose, wide jaw with small gonial angle, pretty good forward growth but chin vertically too small.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Wizard
I consider myself above average at least here where I live, I'm able to easily catch pretty girls
I have a nice body too, think it really counts

my side view sucks anyway mainly because of my nose and chin.

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Arcanologist
5.25 cause long midface and slightly recessed jaw

Kade

Kade

Amateur
Been rated anywhere from 4.75 to 6.

I think I can achieve 5.5 after being fully gym and low bodyfat maxxed, along with moderate tan and some minor tweaks with filler/fat grafting

My height kinda saves me tbh

beyourself

beyourself

ROAD TO THE MOGGEST
8-scale is 4 losers

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Arcanologist
4 is average bc it goes to 8.
Na, it goes basically no 0s and 1s, some 2s, some 3s, a lot of 4s 5s and 6s, some 7s, very few 8s, and 9/10 would be perfection which we dont even know what itd look like.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

it is what it is
Na, it goes basically no 0s and 1s, some 2s, some 3s, a lot of 4s 5s and 6s, some 7s, very few 8s, and 9/10 would be perfection which we dont even know what itd look like.
I’ve only known it as 8/8. No one rates to 9

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Quantum
I personally think 5-5.25, but I’ll give myself the lower hand bc most days I don’t look my best, so 5PSL.

With rhino, fat grafting for undereyes, cantho, and ptosis, and skinmaxx, I can be 6PSL minimum.
Dude, seriously, at this point the situation is becoming pathetic. Your face is legit ugly, like bottom 5%, how can't you see it?
If I ask to some girls to rate you, I'm sure they would give rates like 2 or 3

Last edited:
Over

Over

Elementalist
In my bathroom mirror = 3.5 maybe 4
Hairstylist or changing room mirror = 3
Front or rear smartphone camera = shotgun to the head

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PubertyMaxxer Looksmaxing 15
mattzdeb Looksmaxing 49
SirGey Looksmaxing 12