Poor people are very jealous of the rich

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Funny YouTube short of some kid asking his dad to buy him a 400k car.

Just think about that level of wealth for a second, 400k disposable income is maybe billionaire level, generations of riches.

But people in the comments are leaving cringe about how it’s better to ‘earn it’ or they are glad their parents didn’t spoil them 🤣🤣

IMG 4380
IMG 4379

How much copium do you need to write this man? As if their dad asked them if they want a new Ferrari and they declined it because he wants to be a janitor 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Respalier, LooksThinker and 10 others

Just think about that level of wealth for a second, 400k disposable income is maybe billionaire level, generations of riches.

But people in the comments are leaving cringe about how it’s better to ‘earn it’ or they are glad their parents didn’t spoil them 🤣🤣

View attachment 2430996View attachment 2430997
How much copium do you need to write this man? As if their dad asked them if they want a new Ferrari and they declined it because he wants to be a janitor 😂😂😂😂

Lol I want to be this nigga I bet he has no childhood trauma too. Life on the top from the start, always began

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 6128, zura and 1 other person
Being a virgin is impossible when you're rich

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel

View attachment 2430996View attachment 2430997

life isn't meant to be "Fair"

Lol I want to be this nigga I bet he has no childhood trauma too. Life on the top from the start, always began

B4 anyone points out it’s staged etc. I’ve actually met people like this irl, who’s parents bought them 100k+ vehicles. We chopped it up about cars + he told me he will invite me to some of the car meets he goes too.

They are just normal people like us which got lucky, why would anyone want to slave their life away for nice things.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 24770
so much cope lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and OGJBSLAYER
They hate him because he’s a man, according to normies only women are allowed free things

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Why is he wearing a dress 👗 😐

Jokes aside, water thread