Possible pedo ring

jfl this shit is crazy, imagine if looksmax.me was the one to bust a giant pedo ring cause of this. Fucking redemption arc incoming.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Marsiere214, BigBoy and 8 others
Lmao that’s the girl you always post
yeah there was a subreddit of hers that got deleted, then there was another link in the google search results. the post got deleted so i went into google cache and stumbled upon it. that pedogate subreddit is now also gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and JamesWilken3
01685117 0420 4C25 ACEB 13F2C7448557

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DownSyndromeBBC, Marsiere214, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
I bet 90% of them are americans.Such a land to have freaks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Stare, kebabcoper and 8 others

The Reddit page called “PedoGate” – used by QAnon followers – was banned from the platform this week after a moderator called Benjamin posted his confession online.

While some PedoGate Reddit users applauded Benjamin for realizing he had a problem, others said he joined the subreddit to mask what he was doing.
So because one dude who was mod was watching CP, They claimed they banned the subreddit because it was showing sexual content of minors, but it wasn't. it was just a dude who was mod there watching some cp to himself. that has to banned because it opposes (((them)))? hmm seems fishy

also here is the subreddit front page: https://archive.fo/9n4ad
here is it's "glided" section: https://archive.fo/LYX4Y

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 5875
lolwut
Lolwut

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Stare, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Probably just some weird "art".
I doubt it's anything more than that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy, Crowley and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheChosenChad, JamesWilken3 and 2 others
whoever pinned this:
Medal gif

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
You're probably right. These things are not uncommon, whatsoever.
It reminds me of this, the 2 probably have a lot of overlap and operate in the same manner:

(Watch from 19:00 onwards, although I highly recommend you watch it in its entirety)

interesting video, but lots of far reaches in there tbh.

BH is german and means Büstenhalter aka Breast holder so no wonder it shows kids wearing one if he googles it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
sad stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Nvm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
I didn't found this creepy at all
Americans: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7313, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Crazy shit this world is Berserk tier and no one truly sees it.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, SlavMax, BigBoy and 2 others
the west was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
Don't get fooled tho. Children are relatively safe in the West. Worldwide, 25% of girls and 15-20% of boys are sexually abused during childhood. The percentage are the lowest in Europe, and highest in the ethnic world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
just spammed it in /x/ /b/ /pol/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@Rope2647
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
There is not really any evidence of a pedo ring existing, just creepy satanic art.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy, Crowley and 1 other person
I don't see what's wrong with this,

Yeah it's really fucking weird and creepy but I think it's nothing less than a really fucked up artist, why those people are calling it beautiful is beyond me tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
backstory I was looking through Instagram art profiles when I found a possible pedophile ring.

I pretty sure this whole Instagram profile is some sort of Satanist pedo ring.

examples View attachment 932875View attachment 932871View attachment 932869
View attachment 932867View attachment 932863View attachment 932864View attachment 932865View attachment 932877

Look at the comments in this post.

View attachment 932881

This is one of the most suspect accounts I've seen.
View attachment 932886View attachment 932887View attachment 932921View attachment 932923View attachment 932943

it gets worse this is the person that owns this account daughter
View attachment 932932

wtf is going on
View attachment 932936

Over 80 percent of the people follow and comment on this account are female.

Send this post to the daily mail you will make some nice mullah

• +1
posted to x and pol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5875
Kinda creepy, but her art is interesting and detailed af. I don’t think her or the people following are pedos.

• +1
  • JFL
If its true hes seen that itd been shut down.

This person doesn't work for some relevant organisation, the phrasing indicates the individual is just investigating by themselve.

Probably someone delusional imo also what are u trying to defend jfl if u argue that 10 yo can have sex with adults?
nigga you claimed to be 12 and have sex with adults and you claimed to be unaware of any psychological effects of what happened.

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII
pinkwell moment
no, @RAITEIII literally claimed this

You can fuck whenever you want, with (1) someone who is around the same level of development of consciousness OR (2)has a certain minimum level of said development (let's call this the age of consent just to give an example).

A 17 yo fucking a 20yo covers both point 1 and 2. So in my opinion that's fine.

A 25 yo fucking a 12 yo doesnt cover any of those points. She doesn't have the same ability to make decisions, so this 25 yo should be playing in another league. If it was a 14/15 it would still be considered reasonably normal.

I don't like to use myself as an example but I had consensual sex for first time at 8 with a foid who was 8. We were both horny dogs. In my mind that something I cherish. Whereas I've also had mmm sexual activities with women who were 15 yo up to 30 to or so and I consider all those things were SICK and probably have affected my mental health in ways I can't even suspect. First one is fine, second I was abused. And that's I feel it, it can't be changed.

Nope she was 30 something, I was 12 I think. I can't remember properly. Maybe less.

Whats the point youre trying to make? Also can u see the difference between what I said and what you said I said? Jfl
no, i see no difference

you claimed to be unaware of any psychological effects of what happened.
I had consensual sex for first time at 8 with a foid who was 8. We were both horny dogs. In my mind that something I cherish. Whereas I've also had mmm sexual activities with women who were 15 yo up to 30 to or so and I consider all those things were SICK and probably have affected my mental health in ways I can't even suspect. First one is fine, second I was abused. And that's how I feel it, it can't be changed.
this is all a hypothesis for you it seems

• +1
Sergeant probably owns the account.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
yeah there is a ring its called lookmax.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
B10A2FBE 9DC2 4BB8 B3DC 9B2F0799250A

• +1