post bulk?

F

ft.spade

Iron
Instead of following your guy’s advice, i grew out my hair and bulked to 205 lbs. for reference i was 175 in the first pic
Any improvement or?
IMG 0249
IMG 1092
IMG 1071

advice would be to cut and get lean why even bulk muscles are male gaze I made the same mistake I bulked from 77kg to 103kg for 2 years as a gymcell before discovering blackpill (6'1)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio and Willmogulater
advice would be to cut and get lean why even bulk muscles are male gaze I made the same mistake I bulked from 77kg to 103kg for 2 years as a gymcell before discovering blackpill (6'1)
I bulked to 91 kgs and now i cut to 83 kgs but i feel weak and terrible

U gained muscles or got fat?
Muscle mostly especially in the chest and tricep area because i spammed incline press, pushups and diamond pushups

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
i’m not a gymcel, but if i had gotten lean i would have been like skinny fat, i want a little bit of muscle so i dont look scrawny after my cut. I plan to cut to 160 or 155

i’m not a gymcel, but if i had gotten lean i would have been like skinny fat, i want a little bit of muscle so i dont look scrawny after my cut. I plan to cut to 160 or 155
you can't be lean and skinnyfat. Being lean is having a lack of fat, hence lean meat having less fat. If you plan to cut you're gonna have to take it slow because if you go on a crazt defecit it will ruin your metabolism. thats why its over for speedbulkers like you and I. and sorry g it wasn't mostly muscle. I know ur probably a beast and of course your frame will be bigger but you have to cuts/bulks slowly and eat clean. But I, and most others will be able to tell you haven't been eating clean because of ur diminished skin quality, saggier skin, puffy cheeks etc. Ik its just the nature of bulking to put on a bit of fat but u gotta chilll brother

you can't be lean and skinnyfat. Being lean is having a lack of fat, hence lean meat having less fat. If you plan to cut you're gonna have to take it slow because if you go on a crazt defecit it will ruin your metabolism. thats why its over for speedbulkers like you and I. and sorry g it wasn't mostly muscle. I know ur probably a beast and of course your frame will be bigger but you have to cuts/bulks slowly and eat clean. But I, and most others will be able to tell you haven't been eating clean because of ur diminished skin quality, saggier skin, puffy cheeks etc. Ik its just the nature of bulking to put on a bit of fat but u gotta chilll brother
I hate clean bulking and clean cutting. I’m a huge fatass and i love to fucking eat 😂 i’m just gonna have to suck up the clean cut tho. Thanks brother. At peak bulk i was benching 235 at 205 bw @ 16yo

• Love it
Reactions: xuzky
I hate clean bulking and clean cutting. I’m a huge fatass and i love to fucking eat 😂 i’m just gonna have to suck up the clean cut tho. Thanks brother. At peak bulk i was benching 235 at 205 bw @ 16yo
crazy gains but its just the unfortunate blackpill that lean chad will always steal bloated normies girl even if he benches 405

• +1
Reactions: ft.spade
crazy gains but its just the unfortunate blackpill that lean chad will always steal bloated normies girl even if he benches 405
Fairs lmao unless youre kevdog (6’2 lightskin gymcel)

second you on loving to eat, you can take some tips from the muslims who fast on ramadan and just eat something light in the morning that will keep you full and just control your portions. and eating clean don't gotta be gross, just keep out like processed/refined sugar and oil and all that type of shit. like sometimes natural meals are so fucking good like some steak and freid eggs with some orange juice you squeezed and some blueberries after just fucking hits so hard and is so good for you

if you had to rate rn what would you say? Last time i posted i think i was like high ltn

second you on loving to eat, you can take some tips from the muslims who fast on ramadan and just eat something light in the morning that will keep you full and just control your portions. and eating clean don't gotta be gross, just keep out like processed/refined sugar and oil and all that type of shit. like sometimes natural meals are so fucking good like some steak and freid eggs with some orange juice you squeezed and some blueberries after just fucking hits so hard and is so good for you
Inshallah i will be psl 7 brother 🙏🙏🙏

if you had to rate rn what would you say? Last time i posted i think i was like high ltn
think you looked better before. probs high ltn still, just stay focused on leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ft.spade