Post pics of what you consider the perfect eye area

Your avy just reminded me how good looking zayn is . I wish my ethnic dad married a white women. South Asian + Caucasian = Good Looking Kids

iu

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, didntreadlol, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
Ok, bhai
a51c306237f644146eddfbd65c0366b1.jpg

The darker guy in the middle and the blue eyed one to the right of him
file75e09v2722t131k68p7f-1559182137.jpg

face-young-handsome-indian-man-600w-534831541.jpg

storyblocks-face-of-young-handsome-indian-man-in-the-streets-outdoors_HoziMeCQD4_SB_PM.jpg

The blue eyed guy obviously has some white admixture, especially the guy with blue eyes. As blue eyes are not naturally in indians to begin with.

The guy in the yellow shirt is squinting

The guy in the blue shirt has high trust eye area, not hunter eye area
Also the darker guy doesnt have hunter eyes, he just has a very forward browbridge which covers up his eye area. he could still have bugeyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
The blue eyed guy obviously has some white admixture, especially the guy with blue eyes. As blue eyes are not naturally in indians to begin with.
I don't know exactly what you mean by 'blue eyes are not naturally in indians to begin with' since 'naturally' and 'to begin with' are not defined clearly in your nearly illegible bastardization of the English language. Multiple surveys of South Asian populations have shown that light eyes are present, albeit in the minority.
rs12913832-hgdp-selection-browser.png

2011-world-eye-map-predictor-colour.jpg

The guy in the yellow shirt is squinting

The guy in the blue shirt has high trust eye area, not hunter eye area
Also the darker guy doesnt have hunter eyes, he just has a very forward browbridge which covers up his eye area. he could still have bugeyes
Lol as if you're not squinting. His eye area is long and narrow, with a downward tilted inner canthus and a straight lower eyelid. The guy in the blue shirt also has a good medial and outer canthus. Both of them have eye areas of similar aesthetic quality to you. The others mog you hard.

Autistic coping bullshit from a self-hating ethnic in denial. I zoomed it in.
File75e09v2722t131k68p7f 1559182137

I don't know exactly what you mean by 'blue eyes are not naturally in indians to begin with' since 'naturally' and 'to begin with' are not defined clearly in your nearly illegible bastardization of the English language. Multiple surveys of South Asian populations have shown that light eyes are present, albeit in the minority.
rs12913832-hgdp-selection-browser.png

2011-world-eye-map-predictor-colour.jpg

Lol as if you're not squinting. His eye area is long and narrow, with a downward tilted inner canthus and a straight lower eyelid. The guy in the blue shirt also has a good medial and outer canthus. Both of them have eye areas of similar aesthetic quality to you. The others mog you hard.

Autistic coping bullshit from a self-hating ethnic in denial. I zoomed it in.
View attachment 102436
I meant not naturally in the sense that blue eyes originate from europe and the people in ethnic countries that have them have obvious European ancestory which would give them caucasian europian features, like hunter eyes for example

I never said i wasnt squinting jfl i just said that no indian has hunter eye area without squinting. The latter guy you zoomed in on turned out to be squinting aswell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I meant not naturally in the sense that blue eyes originate from europe and the people in ethnic countries that have them have obvious European ancestory which would give them caucasian europian features, like hunter eyes for example

I never said i wasnt squinting jfl i just said that no indian has hunter eye area without squinting. The latter guy you zoomed in on turned out to be squinting aswell.
Currys get small quantities of blue eyes from the same place most of them get their language, not due to 1-2% modern European admixture from British colonists. The ethnic Yamnaya people, like you, wouldn't pass as white and were situated more in Western Kazakhstan than in Europe, so I wouldn't say that you can attribute this to European ancestry.
aryan-migration.jpg

Hunter eyes (hooded, narrow and positively tilted eyes) isn't a 'europian' feature. Literally all of the examples I showed initially are enough to disprove that complete inaccuracy.
Hooded, deepset, long downturned medial canthus = hunter eyes.

oh ya, that morph by sansdopamine, i wonder wht happened to him lol

morph was well done, you for sure look over PSL 6 in that pic

Thanks; assuming I can get fairly close to having that eye area, I wonder what else will be keeping me from exceeding PSL 6? I'm willing to get any and all surgeries that could possibly improve my looks.

there is no perfect eye area imo, but whatever it is these 3 are pretty close

Image result for jeremy meeks

Image result for david gandy

Image result for francisco lachowski

Not eye area rather what is in the eye the iris is what gives of that dopamergenic look it's not eye area rather the iris those are the windows to the soul

people always say that i look too serious cause my eyes are hooded and this is my blank expression.

Attachments

• ss1.jpg
    ss1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 179
Thanks; assuming I can get fairly close to having that eye area, I wonder what else will be keeping me from exceeding PSL 6? I'm willing to get any and all surgeries that could possibly improve my looks.

I would say aside from Skin/Collagen you dont really have anything else you could improve on facially, You mentioned a Premaxillary Paransal Implant, But I dont believe you dont need it all, your maxilla looks pretty good, whearas mine looks sort of average/flat.

based off this pic with your eyes blurred, you look like you can play Bruce Wayne/Batman, you look pretty high class/masculine. I would assume you were a famous actor tbh with your eyes blurred.

At your age, you should be on HGH and trt for anti aging benefits. Its a bad idea to blast roids tbh, just trt and hgh is all you need.

If you build a muscular physique like this one, and get your eye area fixed and boost collagen synthesis for your skin. I would say you should easily be slaying at local bars/nightclubs.

Im pretty confident you should exceed psl 6 if your eye area is fixed and you get some type of colored contacts.

I would say aside from Skin/Collagen you dont really have anything else you could improve on facially, You mentioned a Premaxillary Paransal Implant, But I dont believe you dont need it all, your maxilla looks pretty good, whearas mine looks sort of average/flat.

View attachment 102969

based off this pic with your eyes blurred, you look like you can play Bruce Wayne/Batman, you look pretty high class/masculine. I would assume you were a famous actor tbh with your eyes blurred.

At your age, you should be on HGH and trt for anti aging benefits. Its a bad idea to blast roids tbh, just trt and hgh is all you need.

If you build a muscular physique like this one, and get your eye area fixed and boost collagen synthesis for your skin. I would say you should easily be slaying at local bars/nightclubs.
View attachment 102972

Im pretty confident you should exceed psl 6 if your eye area is fixed and you get some type of colored contacts.

@ZUZZCEL, I appreciate the advice. It's funny you mention HGH -- I have actually been injecting it every day (3-4 IU's prior to cardio/gym for fat loss benefits) for the last few months. In fact, it's almost time to place another order for a new box of vials. I also just got through with a cycle of daily GHK-Cu (peptide that boosts collagen synthesis) injections, as well as an Epithalon cycle (peptide that supposedly has anti-aging effects via telomerase activation). Also, I just finished a steroid cycle and put on about 10 lbs. of lean mass, in addition to a noticeable amount of fat loss. I'm being careful with my roid use by only using steroids that have a beneficial effect on collagen synthesis (e.g., test + 1-test + Anavar). BTW, what is your opinion on getting the rest of the jaw implant placed that Dr. Y designed for me? I think I could definitely benefit from it, as the lower gonial angles I'd get from the implants would stretch my midface tissues out and give me more hollowing, without having to resort to buccal/periorbital fat removal.

Images 4 1

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Currys get small quantities of blue eyes from the same place most of them get their language, not due to 1-2% modern European admixture from British colonists. The ethnic Yamnaya people, like you, wouldn't pass as white and were situated more in Western Kazakhstan than in Europe, so I wouldn't say that you can attribute this to European ancestry.
aryan-migration.jpg

Hunter eyes (hooded, narrow and positively tilted eyes) isn't a 'europian' feature. Literally all of the examples I showed initially are enough to disprove that complete inaccuracy.
Hooded, deepset, long downturned medial canthus = hunter eyes.

Blue eyes literally originate from Europe, all people with blue eyes share the same ancestor from 10.000 years ago, So yes the hindu ethnic with blue eyes has white ancestory most likely from the balkan and western coast of the black sea where people think blue eyes orginated.

Ever seen Arabs and Africans? They're (usually) dark-skinned and they would have the biggest eyes. Indians on average have the biggest eyes of them all.

There also isn't just one type of hooding, there are 2 types. One from bones (especially the brow ridge) which most likely came from the neanderthal which also orginate in Europe. The other one is hooding through skin alone which would be called a Eurasian eye shape, most of these people have somehow some asian ancestory way back.

The ethnic Yamnaya people, like you,

Just to clarify i have mainly Greek, Italian and Spanish ancestory. I might have some genetics from the Yamnaya people but as far as i know i dont think i do.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Was wondering what people would consider the perfect eye area

I see Sean' Opry being posted a lot. Personally I think his eyes are almost excessively hooded & shut as though he doesn't even have an upper eyelid
kinda bugs me no-one mentioned Barrett....

Not eye area rather what is in the eye the iris is what gives of that dopamergenic look it's not eye area rather the iris those are the windows to the soul
the windows to the soul, wtf bro..

Pretty good but looks like you have liver issues and bad sleep.
Lmao you are spot on, I worked as a bartender and used to stay up all night for work and used to drink during my shifts.

I drink exactly enough that i wasnt fully sober but not fully drunk either

Lmao you are spot on, I worked as a bartender and used to stay up all night for work and used to drink during my shifts.
I drink exactly enough that i wasnt fully sober but not fully drunk either
Do a liver flush.

Do a liver flush.
Dont worry bro i am already doing this, thank u tho

Andy Whitfield had an amazing eye area and jaw, literally got the role of Spartacus for just existing

Attachments

• 85daef607d94d9db71f9b04aad88e126-1.jpg
    85daef607d94d9db71f9b04aad88e126-1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 180
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and middayshowers
@ZUZZCEL, I appreciate the advice. It's funny you mention HGH -- I have actually been injecting it every day (3-4 IU's prior to cardio/gym for fat loss benefits) for the last few months. In fact, it's almost time to place another order for a new box of vials. I also just got through with a cycle of daily GHK-Cu (peptide that boosts collagen synthesis) injections, as well as an Epithalon cycle (peptide that supposedly has anti-aging effects via telomerase activation). Also, I just finished a steroid cycle and put on about 10 lbs. of lean mass, in addition to a noticeable amount of fat loss. I'm being careful with my roid use by only using steroids that have a beneficial effect on collagen synthesis (e.g., test + 1-test + Anavar). BTW, what is your opinion on getting the rest of the jaw implant placed that Dr. Y designed for me? I think I could definitely benefit from it, as the lower gonial angles I'd get from the implants would stretch my midface tissues out and give me more hollowing, without having to resort to buccal/periorbital fat removal.

your gonial angle looks perfect here, not sure if the lower third is morphed. I thnk Buccal+Perioral Fat Removal would be a better option. Dropping your gonial wont really improve your face whearas facial thinning can.

Ideal eye area = your own eye area
Everyone is beautiful you just need to shower
I got a before and after pic for proof

Attachments

• Snapchat-1652343743.jpg
    Snapchat-1652343743.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 20190828_204306.jpg
    20190828_204306.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 55
4C3CF896 6BB0 4A30 B4E9 4B89488DC549

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
your gonial angle looks perfect here, not sure if the lower third is morphed. I thnk Buccal+Perioral Fat Removal would be a better option. Dropping your gonial wont really improve your face whearas facial thinning can.
View attachment 103156

Actually yeah, he did lower my gonial angle when he made the morph. He also pinned my ears back, which could be achieved via otoplasty. Basically, SansDopamine made all the changes he could think of to make me more attractive (so eye area overhaul, lowering gonial angles, and otoplasty). My understanding is the jaw implants would lower my gonial angles by a similar degree and also give the angles some flare-out, kind of like what guys like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt have.

Bump. Legit thread

d729d32403e7dd9686b80e1ae1bf3838.jpg

This is the perfect eye area.

@OwlGod post that dude who is opry and ramirez hybrid

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Do a liver flush.
Do a liver flush.
Thanks bro, gonna try the liver flush.

Lurker out.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I see Sean' Opry being posted a lot. Personally I think his eyes are almost excessively hooded & shut as though he doesn't even have an upper eyelid
bro
that's the whole point

A533adc3b554393d1b1b28199a614362

His Eye Area literally has every positive trait except color

male:

02c3ef16df0049d492f75a71516688d5

female:

Screenshot 1524