Potential or subhuman? (16)

D

Deleted member 58126

Iron
Hi guys, I came on here to see where I stand in terms of attractiveness. I’m 16, Indian, a little over 6 foot, and about 140 lbs. I was wondering if I have potential and what I should work on to be more attractive.

Attachments

• IMG_3396.jpeg
    IMG_3396.jpeg
    506.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3245.jpeg
    IMG_3245.jpeg
    437.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2854.jpeg
    IMG_2854.jpeg
    365.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox, hopecel, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
I'm sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: greywind, watah, Red Fox and 4 others
Currycel.
Just get out of this forum bro gonna destroy you mentally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, watah, shalomnigga and 11 others
all you can do is skin shit or surgery you pretty maxxed out rn you look fine

Curry = Rope

Hi guys, I came on here to see where I stand in terms of attractiveness. I’m 16, Indian, a little over 6 foot, and about 140 lbs. I was wondering if I have potential and what I should work on to be more attractive.
I would say 4/10. Easiest thing you could do to improve your looks is clear up your skin.

Ah, you are ethnic taxed hard. It would be a huge problem in the west with your ethnicity alone, but you have got height unlike currycels, so it could've been worse I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
People used to tell me here It's over for me , but little do then know that my being transcended all material and collateral instinctive needs and I'm on higher plane of mental existence, so to say I indeed became a dual entity that was preaches by Descartes

You look amazing bro !! 11/10 !! Just remember to be kind to others and looks dont matter !! :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and liberiangrimreaper
Sorry bro that assimetry is shit:(

People used to tell me here It's over for me , but little do then know that my being transcended all material and collateral instinctive needs and I'm on higher plane of mental existence, so to say I indeed became a dual entity that was preaches by Descartes
cope

future Adonis I BELIEVE IN YOU!

• JFL
Reactions: Omen and aerooooo
Nigga if u 60kg at 16 and 183cm you need to "Eat a fuck ton of meat and eggs"max to maximise ur height bro. Ur eyes are very bad and lower lip looks bad too Id say 4/10 with race tax puberty is ur only hope. If ur in india there is def hope but if u live in the west just "GOBACKHOMEMAX"

Not subhuman and dont lose hope i see potentiol

Mid ltn almost low ltn

u look like that one curry who's always sucking his cheeks

gypsy badboy

go drip maxx

Your lips look really bad and destroy ur harmony so like ltn probably.

I can tell ur from the west just be NT and do all the normie shit like getting jacked/lean, skincare, and get into a good college. Use your height to your advantage and you can get w Indian girls, don’t listen to the dudes telling u to rope.

Your lips and eyes are failos. Ltn. Also get skincare.

Why your skin looks so subhuman in third picture wtf

Give up subhuman
You are worse than I was
Icegif 1073

I have the worst nose known to mankind and still somehow mog u. But don’t rope tho ur tall so u could at least pull another curry girl

BROOTAL MOG

Subhuman

the problem is your color

ltn

Get dreads+thugmaxx n BBC maxx