Potential or Subhuman?

A

alexkarston

Bluepilled Redpilling Blackpiller, forever coping.
Posting it here again, instead of private ratings, fuck it.

16 5"7, NW Indian, Bad height genetics really so probably potential is 5"9-5"10. Some flaws are Bloated Face (31% B.F.) ๐Ÿ’€ Eye asymmetry, short chin, somewhat recessed? Idk. Shit hairstyle rn, Big ass nose, probably a bad ramus but it's hidden under the fat, I think my teeth have somewhat of an overbite which causes the chin problem, also a subhuman side profile for now. I am eggetarian BTW.

Am I a subhuman? Or is there potential if I softmaxx, soft heightmaxx and leanmaxx? If necessary, suggest surgeries for the future.

P.S.--> No squintmaxxing or cheek biting in these pics, 1st pic is with relaxed teeth and vice versa for 2nd.

Attachments

• IMG_20240306_233908.jpg
    IMG_20240306_233908.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240306_233753.jpg
    IMG_20240306_233753.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240228_055146.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, xxv, NarrowBones and 8 others
Subhuman you need to gymmax asap 30% is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, xxv, dn7 and 7 others
Stopped reading at indian tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vlad1907, gp8, FootFungus88 and 16 others
:lul:jfling

• JFL
Reactions: dn7, goodgamebro, bugeater23 and 2 others
good potential if you lose all the fat
but still over cuz curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, xxv, dn7 and 3 others
why you kinda look like this

Sheeran the egg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dn7, Jeww, proxyy and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, Swarthy Knight, dn7 and 6 others
Low LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, illoan82 and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Looks very normie u look like my classmate but curry

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and saiya_online
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, edgemaxx and forevermirin
U look like an egg with hair. Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, saiya_online and ItsOver999
U need bimax, rhino, lip lift, hair transplant, cutting to 10 percent bodyfat. Do all the softmaxxes, for example minox on eyebrows. Get green contacts and you ll look gay but handsome just like me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oxymoron, goodgamebro, LooksThinker and 3 others
You'll reach htn-chadlite face if u do all the things I mentioned. High mtn in west is ur cap.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, saiya_online and ItsOver999
not subhuman. ltn. i think that after losing all fat you can reach strong mtn with softmaxxing. you dont have any big failos

U need bimax, rhino, lip lift, hair transplant, cutting to 10 percent bodyfat. Do all the softmaxxes, for example minox on eyebrows. Get green contacts and you ll look gay but handsome just like me
Hair transplant? :lul:

Only good thing I see is ur eye shape. So u defo have potential. My lips were also non existent when I was fat af. We have same eye shape. And I am chadlite now. So u defo have potential

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: baboon593 and ItsOver999
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78

16 5"7, NW Indian, Bad height genetics really so probably potential is 5"9-5"10. Some flaws are Bloated Face (31% B.F.) ๐Ÿ’€ Eye asymmetry, short chin, somewhat recessed? Idk. Shit hairstyle rn, Big ass nose, probably a bad ramus but it's hidden under the fat, I think my teeth have somewhat of an overbite which causes the chin problem, also a subhuman side profile for now. I am eggetarian BTW.

Am I a subhuman? Or is there potential if I softmaxx, soft heightmaxx and leanmaxx? If necessary, suggest surgeries for the future.

P.S.--> No squintmaxxing or cheek biting in these pics, 1st pic is with relaxed teeth and vice versa for 2nd.
deadass so over you will never find love

• WTF
Reactions: oxymoron
I dont look ethnic from what I get from people (nw brahmin):feelshah:
nigga what
you look like the average ubereats guy here, I find it funny how you retards come with "muh brahmin, dalit" etc and shit

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and saiya_online
nigga what
you look like the average ubereats guy here, I find it funny how you retards come with "muh brahmin, dalit" etc and shit
Nah brahmin was for the humour, I meant to say I'm not curry at first look

• JFL
Reactions: Infinite
normie, lose weight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, rand anon, ascension and 1 other person
Nah brahmin was for the humour, I meant to say I'm not curry at first look
No offense, but you look very curry

Do the basic shit in BOTB and you should be HTN in India, wear lifts for height though

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
No offense, but you look very curry

Do the basic shit in BOTB and you should be HTN in India, wear lifts for height though
Maybe, but its mainly shit camera quality and lighting:hnghn:

• +1
Maybe, but its mainly shit camera quality and lighting:hnghn:
You're in India? Coz if you're name is Alex, it's a halo
You can fraud not being Indian after ascension (hoping you don't have the microsoft techsupport accent)

You're in India? Coz if you're name is Alex, it's a halo
You can fraud not being Indian after ascension (hoping you don't have the microsoft techsupport accent)
My real name is similar (does not sound Indian at all), currently in India, I can speak fluent English without an accent, moving abroad (us/germany in 2 years probs)

• +1
Do Indian girls find Indian men attractive in the west or is it jbw
They do but they aren't delusional enough to go for them + rope levels of social pressure if they do marry some western guy

My real name is similar (does not sound Indian at all), currently in India, I can speak fluent English without an accent, moving abroad (us/germany in 2 years probs)
Damn, mirin.
Most Indians can fraud as other nationalities, their falos are the accent and names like HarDICK and Pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Damn, mirin.
Most Indians can fraud as other nationalities, their falos are the accent and names like HarDICK and Pajeet.
I think I can probably larp as olive skinned med

• +1
Do Indian girls find Indian men attractive in the west or is it jbw
Every girl love white men the most. In the West, Indian girls will obviously choose Chad/Tyrone over chadpreet any day.

When i call an indian as HTN. I'm not referring to his attractiveness across the globe but rather his relative attractiveness with his race.

A high HTN guy (for Indians living in India) should look like Aryan Khan(Shahrukh khan son) with a medium toned skin....... and if he has light skin then he can get additional 2 points making him either chad/chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Tiku and Bzz
Are you not Hindu or have mixed nationality parents or something?
Nah My mother just thought naming me like that was "unique" lol

• +1

Right now he is below subhuman but he has potential to be subhuman