Potentially getting cucked by ltn

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
Hapa oneitis, who I've never interacted with is "friends" with ltn jestermaxxed white guy, should I be concerned? He's her only guy friend and they go to different schools, despite this theyre still talking on snap. Im asian and low mtn, I might get cucked if I dont start talking to her. Thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Danish_Retard, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
3695184 1696966043060

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grooxx and Deleted member 28896
K then start talking to her

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Depends if she's into Asian dudes or not, probably prefers white dudes like most women.
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Depends if she's into Asian dudes or not, probably prefers white dudes like most women.
How tall are you?
Same height as the white guy, I could wear lifts though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
K then start talking to her
Thats the hard part, she goes to a different school, ive only talked to her thru snap but she doesnt know who I am, last time i talked to her on snap was over a year ago, if I start texting her now, she'll probably ask for face pics.

Thats the hard part, she goes to a different school, ive only talked to her thru snap but she doesnt know who I am, last time i talked to her on snap was over a year ago, if I start texting her now, she'll probably ask for face pics.
No don't do it get surgery and then some foids will fuck w you and you'll be happy with someone else

I would draw the conclusion that you both will get cucked.
Shes not that attractive, when i talk about her with other guys they say she's ugly, shes just my type + nichemaxxed, i would say high mtn / low htn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
No don't do it get surgery and then some foids will fuck w you and you'll be happy with someone else
I cant be happy with anyone else other than her.

I cant be happy with anyone else other than her.
Don't get emotionally attached you'll be fine.

I also tried to get my ex back but it's not possible because I'm a truecel.

Not let's go ascend before it's too late

Don't get emotionally attached you'll be fine.

I also tried to get my ex back but it's not possible because I'm a truecel.

Not let's go ascend before it's too late
True, but its unlikely im ever gonna see someone whos more striking/stands out more than her, she has similar personality to me and (probably) isnt a whore

Last edited:
JBW and take the racepill... Brutal
Shes probably not gonna date him but still, very suspcious shes talking to a white guy, i should probably morph/fraud my selfies incase she asks for face pics, try to get her before it goes any further.

Shes probably not gonna date him but still, very suspcious shes talking to a white guy, i should probably morph/fraud my selfies incase she asks for face pics, try to get her before it goes any further.
Pm face we'll see. You have nothing to lose anyway but just don't waste your time.

Pm face we'll see. You have nothing to lose anyway but just don't waste your time.
Too ugly, in the awkward phase of growing hair out and bloated ass 23% body fat face, not even softmaxxed yet :lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and humanoidsub7
Shes playing yall both tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Hapa oneitis, who I've never interacted with is "friends" with ltn jestermaxxed white guy, should I be concerned? He's her only guy friend and they go to different schools, despite this theyre still talking on snap. Im asian and low mtn, I might get cucked if I dont start talking to her. Thoughts?
what kind of hapa mix? this soudns really hot, if she's half Chinese/Japanese I think I'll coom right now

If you've never interacted, you got so much to fucking do if you've never interacted with a girl that talks to a guy a lot.

If you've never interacted, you got so much to fucking do if you've never interacted with a girl that talks to a guy a lot.
exactly

what kind of hapa mix? this soudns really hot, if she's half Chinese/Japanese I think I'll coom right now
Idek bro, shes like half spanish (european, not latina) and half asian, dont know what type of asian it is, probably jap or sea.