Predator vs. Prey

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

Look at this video.

Notice how the husky moves like his feet are glued to the floor? His center of gravity is very high. The poodles walk around like they're drifting, no gravity holding them down. They're also sporatic and jumpy.

Now lets compare the a Poodle's eye area:
WWYDpooface1.jpeg

Versus a Husky's

Notice the positive canthal tilt, thin, hooded eyes? Just by the eyes alone you can tell which is a hunter and which is prey. There is no difference in their lower third. This confirms that it's about eye area and how you walk. Lower third is less important. Although obviously in humans it can make a difference, it stands that eyes are the main thing that differenciates predator vs prey.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Extra Chromosome
:feelsuhh:srs stop posting

chins make us human

lower thirds are what makes girls wet

...dogs lower third is obviously great relatively

humans are not necessarily meant to be predators either

If you have to make a post about how lower third is cope, you're probably the one coping

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and RedPilledStemcel
:feelsuhh:srs stop posting

chins make us human

lower thirds are what makes girls wet

...dogs lower third is obviously great relatively

humans are not necessarily meant to be predators either
If you have to make a post about how lower third is cope, you're probably the one coping
Both of you guys are dramatic

over

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
Both of you guys are dramatic

"Dramatic"

Says the dude who posts a video of a huskie killing a poodle and tries to use it to justify coping for a lower third. Right.

"Dramatic"

Says the dude who posts a video of a huskie killing a poodle and tries to use it to justify coping for a lower third. Right.
My lower third is actually very good. I have a good chin to philitrum ration and my cheeks are hollow. Don't know why you assume I'm coping.

My lower third is actually very good. I have a good chin to philitrum ration and my cheeks are hollow. Don't know why you assume I'm coping.

Because you made a post trying to compare the face of a human to a fucking dog? LMFAO

#PreyAndProud

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
Because you made a post trying to compare the face of a human to a fucking dog? LMFAO
Man it's clear that predator vs prey eyes are consistent across species.

ANOTHER LOW IQ COPE LOL

THESE SHARKS AND EVERY SHARK ARE DEFINITELY PREY BRO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Autist, Zeta ascended and 3 others

No shit buddy, then why did you feel the need to include

There is no difference in their lower third. This confirms that it's about eye area and how you walk.

Here's a blackpill for you - everything is important.
Your post is autistic.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
AUTISM IS HIIIIIGH

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RedPilledStemcel
It's still not clear why it is preferable for humans to look like either one?

This post is what happens when cope meets autism

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Why did it kill the inferior dog?
btw, sheer size is what made the husky predator.

Size and power.

nO brO iTs bEcaUse hoOded EyEs. lOweR tHird is cOpe bTw.

• JFL
different for underwater species obviosly

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

They gotta keep the water out of their eyes. ur the only one thats coping

How many times are you going to edit your post to make up for your shit theories?

How many times are you going to edit your post to make up for your shit theories?
I edited it once after 2 minutes of posting fucknut

seriosly guys go fuck yourself I make the one post that actually is a real blackpill and you guys shit over it with your copes. It's all about eye area. I should keep saying that lower third is cope because it is. you're just mad because there's no surgery for your eye area. even early today someone was telling me that canthal tilt doesnt matter, browridge doesn't matter. This forum gets more bluepilled every day and its sad. I might start copying posts over from lookism to here so you guys can see what actual good psl posting looks like.

Go fuck yourself newfag
Every single underwater creature has round eyes so the water doesn't get in. On land, which is what humans are, hunters have deep set hooded eyes and prey have bulging round eyes.

I edited it once after 2 minutes of posting fucknut

seriosly guys go fuck yourself I make the one post that actually is a real blackpill and you guys shit over it with your copes. It's all about eye area. I should keep saying that lower third is cope because it is. you're just mad because there's no surgery for your eye area. even early today someone was telling me that canthal tilt doesnt matter, browridge doesn't matter. This forum gets more bluepilled every day and its sad. I might start copying posts over from lookism to here so you guys can see what actual good psl posting looks like.

Go fuck yourself newfag

Every single underwater creature has round eyes so the water doesn't get in. On land, which is what humans are, hunters have deep set hooded eyes and prey have bulging round eyes.

Calm down, didn't mean to make you break down over the internet, "oldfag". Nobody is arguing that eye area isn't important moron. Maybe if your shit theory wasn't so easy to pick apart you wouldn't have to go on a rant. I have literally no upper eyelid exposure and neutral tilt, so go cope some more about your lower third.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Extra Chromosome
>comparing land creatures with sea creatures
>comparing fish with mammal

Atleast go half retarded and compare it with some spider
If you cant see the irony in this pic you must be FULL RETARDED lol

A CHAD IS HIS LOWER THIRD, PRIME EXAMPLE IS CRISICK LOL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
husks me

• JFL
thats aretarded morph lol, these are models and they're supposed to look striking and unique, take a look at ur generic chad, they all have massive square chins and robust jaws
u morphed close set eyes and eyes of an incel, he would look normal with a normal human's eyes

• JFL
Those are normal human eyes, that’s why they are chad, because they aren’t the norm.

Stop posting pics of guys with slayer eye areas to make it seem like eyes are everything,
i can post a thousand chads with eyes that are considered cuck eyes.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1332
  • +1
Those aren’t cuck eyes, the PFL to PFW ratio is high.
u morhped chico with literal death subhuman eyes and retarded pfl and then morphed opry with subhuman eyes whatr u thinking?????
eyeareaisoverrated as long as it isnt subhuman + chad jaw = chad

u morhped chico with literal death subhuman eyes and retarded pfl and then morphed opry with subhuman eyes whatr u thinking?????
eyeareaisoverrated as long as it isnt subhuman + chad jaw = chad
Ok, atleast we both agree that I accidental.

• +1
humans arent predators so this thread is retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
preds me

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
@JellyBelly you can tell this dude has prey eyes ?
thing is i dont, my eyes are completely hooded, and typical hunter eyes, @Mujahid and @Tony can confirm
but my lower third is trash, thats why im saying its cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
I'm a predator, everyone in my life has been scared of me at one point :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
EYE AREA > LOWER THIRD

Over for manlets. This is more of a height and frame blackpill. Look after he killed him the husky fucked the poodle's oneititis . Brutal:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Autist