Pregnenolone + L-Cartinine has arrived

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Finally, now my stack is complete. I still feel a little shitty most days, but maybe these will help.

Gonna take the Cartinine before a workout and I'll start the Preg tomorrow.

@moreroidsmoredates @thereallegend

Attachments

• 20240207_124725.jpg
    20240207_124725.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, moreroidsmoredates, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Im not sure about L-carnitine but L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) gives u horrible body odor that smells like fish

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and blackazure88
what will this 2 do to you? put me on game gang

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
Im not sure about L-carnitine but L-carnitine L-tartrate (LCLT) gives u horrible body odor that smells like fish
Oh god I hope that don't happen to me. I remember as a kid I had terrible body odour and my mum would beat me for not washing myself at night. Now I wash twice daily. A few years back I was sweating during a basketball game and this girl said I smelt like sweet almonds, my body odour seems to have settled down over the years. I'm always on top of it, especially being blackpill tfler.

Anymore failos and I'd really fall into the darkside

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Jpg
what will this 2 do to you? put me on game gang
Apparently the preg will give you face lift and provide better mental clarity, it'll balance your hormones and your mood will be regulated.

I think the L Cartinine boosts your inner rage and awakens your warrior gene by increasing testosterone and improving athletic performance but idk, I'm gonna try it out and see.

With the current stack I've been using, so far I can feel myself snapping and getting flashes of anger when I'm alone, so I hope it increases with these 2 pills and I start using my anger for action. I just want to increase my drive and ambition so I can moneymaxx and get into my kickboxing training properly.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer
Apparently the preg will give you face lift and provide better mental clarity, it'll balance your hormones and your mood will be regulated.

I think the L Cartinine boosts your inner rage and awakens your warrior gene by increasing testosterone and improving athletic performance but idk, I'm gonna try it out and see.

With the current stack I've been using, so far I can feel myself snapping and getting flashes of anger when I'm alone, so I hope it increases with these 2 pills and I start using my anger for action. I just want to increase my drive and ambition so I can moneymaxx and get into my kickboxing training properly.

have u noticed any difference in your bodyodor now?

have u noticed any difference in your bodyodor now?
Nah no difference, I've stopped taking the Pregnenolone it's been a couple weeks since I've been off it. I feel a little bot angrier with the L Cartinine, and it helps with my workouts so I'm gonna keep taking it.