Pretty Baby is a great movie

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
[meant to post this in offtopic tbh]

I rarely watch movies but watched this tonight because a girl I was speaking to on snapchat said she was watching it
Obviously I knew immediately who Brooke Shields was having seen her pics on PSL for years

The relationship between the photographer and "Violet" is basically every PSLer's fantasy
Have a JB come onto you and show her interest in you over time, then run away from her parents and follow you to your house and come live with you and have sex with you.
The brutal part though is that she will leave you at a drop of a hat despite becoming your wife and you loving her deeply

The parts where she was being playful and immature around the photographer remind me of my encounters with my JB ex
But at the end of the day she's already fucked lots of other guys and it really means nothing to her despite her innocent displays of affection while it really means everything to you

Brutal

Last edited:
daily reminder if you search brooke shields nude on google, her playboy nudes from when she was 10 pops up. Also her scenes from pretty baby.

• Ugh..
Reactions: haircutcel
daily reminder if you search brooke shields nude on google, her playboy nudes from when she was 10 pops up. Also her scenes from pretty baby.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC