Pretty boys will age well

Apex6

Apex6

Iron

I dont think it would be hard for a high PSL prettyboy like Kater (above) to age into the model below. Although maybe they will have to looksmax. Maybe even a surgery.

The main difference is the hair. They will need proper bizygo:bitemporal : bygonial angle to look good when the age. and low cranial top.
This is the issue with many prettyboys. they have the wimp skull with highbone mass at the top of the head, and lowbone mass at the bottom. and then hide it with hair.

it shouldnt be hard to fix though especially if they have a properly developed jaw to begin with. Prettyboy doesnt age = COPE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Apex6

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, Pepe and FaceandBBC
i was prettyboymaxxing before i knew about the blackpill and belive me i dont age that well

• +1
Reactions: rares54
View attachment 2534460
View attachment 2534462
I dont think it would be hard for a high PSL prettyboy like Kater (above) to age into the model below. Although maybe they will have to looksmax. Maybe even a surgery.

The main difference is the hair. They will need proper bizygo:bitemporal : bygonial angle to look good when the age. and low cranial top.
This is the issue with many prettyboys. they have the wimp skull with highbone mass at the top of the head, and lowbone mass at the bottom. and then hide it with hair.

it shouldnt be hard to fix though especially if they have a properly developed jaw to begin with. Prettyboy doesnt age = COPE.
Thing is, damian is not boneless, most prettyboys are and that's why they age bad.

the ability to maintain your appearance with age is rarer than having good bones.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 19174

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
View attachment 2534460
View attachment 2534462

is that the same dude in the 2 pics? he’s probably took hgh

No, chads age the best because they have more bones. Chads>pretty boys all around.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Heinrich Schmidt and Deleted member 19766
everyone has potential to max out their smv/masculinity. lift weights, tan, haircut, tattoo, thicker neck = boom u went from pretty boy to a man

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Orc
Prime Chico for me is the ultimate pretty boy but he hasn't aged great. I mean he still looks good, but he didn't transition to a masculine look, he just looks HTN now that he's lost the youthful look.
491998533524cfa0d46e87302407c968

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, sportsmogger and Deleted member 19766
View attachment 2534460
View attachment 2534462

I have a very high cranial top wtf do I do

If they have bones sticking out and stretching their skin.

It’s another cope like ethnic is dark triad. Genuinely good looking prettyboys have way bigger bones than the average person, especially the users here who bark for them. They will age better than the average person simple. Also they have more collagen than most that’s why they’re prettyboys lol.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
you talked about the difference between these two archetypes and concluded that "prettyboys age well". You didnt make one argument or gave one explanation on why or how that is.