• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, BongMog, BrahminBoss and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 28691, Myth and 21 others
And also - some users here that are claimed to be “chads” are complete larps

me and @WishIwasChico found some info on one of the so-called “forum chads” that is interesting to say the least
Like who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 28610 and 16 others
Carnivore diet is bullshit prehistoric humans are whatever they could find meat fruit berries shrooms fish ect eating only meat is bad
processed food = bad

you can eat potatoes, rice etc but no bread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 24293, BongMog and 3 others
me and @WishIwasChico found some info on one of the so-called “forum chads” that is interesting to say the least
What did you find out?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and BongMog
You’re welcome lol.
I'm on this forum to have fun while rotting and all these niggas just ignore me, no one cares for my threads and I'm probably one of the users with the worst post/rep ratio. I legit need to go bluepill and find a hobby instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, BongMog, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Jawline changes can happen due to bodyfat but the shape remains more or less the same

Photo on the left is current at 11% bodyfat and photo on the right was taken 13 years ago at around 16-17% bodyfat
Lips also change with aging and are angle dependent but still maintain the same shape

5D50CB83 9BB4 403E 82A0 BA117130DCDD

As I keep saying, lots of people here post photos of themselves where they are good looking, but not a single one is capable of posting a video for some apparent reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 24293 and 13 others
yuck at that hand crop-out, never noticed that

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16275, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Jawline changes can happen due to bodyfat but the shape remains more or less the same

Photo on the left is current at 11% bodyfat and photo on the right was taken 13 years ago at around 16-17% bodyfat
Lips also change with aging and are angle dependent but still maintain the same shape

View attachment 2156112

As I keep saying, lots of people here post photos of themselves where they are good looking, but not a single one is capable of posting a video for some apparent reason
The jaw change is plausible I suppose the shape wasn’t too dogy the dick size claim is larp tho niggas claiming 8x6 bp is like top 0.1percent

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm and volcelfatcel
Carnivore diet is bullshit prehistoric humans are whatever they could find meat fruit berries shrooms fish ect eating only meat is bad
Fruits and berries aren't good for you and their role is a source of temporary energy and partly feeding the gut. Humans would hunt and raise animals, they'd harvest grains that would get fermented using preparation methods. Ancient groups of humans actually had quite complex food preparations.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and camlokodri

View attachment 2156112

the issue is
his shape changed
from a supposed 3% fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SubhumanCurrycel
The jaw change is plausible I suppose the shape wasn’t too dogy the dick size claim is larp tho niggas claiming 8x6 bp is like top 0.1percent
The jaw looks like that because he is sucking in his cheeks. You can see that by comparing the mouth width from the older pics to the newer ones. His mouth literally lost half its width

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SteveRogers, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
I'm on this forum to have fun while rotting and all these niggas just ignore me, no one cares for my threads and I'm probably one of the users with the worst post/rep ratio. I legit need to go bluepill and find a hobby instead
For what it’s worth I have zero problems with you whatsoever. 😌

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Bushman, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Fruits and berries aren't good for you and their role is a source of temporary energy and partly feeding the gut. Humans would hunt and raise animals, they'd harvest grains that would get fermented using preparation methods. Ancient groups of humans actually had quite complex food preparations.
It depends where your ancestors lived nigga humans are opportunistic they will eat anything they can digest someone living in Central Europe will eat complete different than Simone in subsuharahn Africa for example

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The jaw looks like that because he is sucking in his cheeks. You can see that by comparing the mouth width from the older pics to the newer ones. His mouth literally lost half its width
Mirin fruading skills

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
A simple video where he is smiling or talking can put all accusations to rest tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and volcelfatcel
A simple video where he is smiling or talking can put all accusations to rest tho.
He isn't gonna do that because he doesn't even show his eyes
which are the easiest part to tell if they are morphed

his after pics are morphed, edited, frauded etc.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
He isn't gonna do that because he doesn't even show his eyes
which are the easiest part to tell if they are morphed

his after pics are morphed, edited, frauded etc.
Well, that’s sad, I was expecting something like this from a mogger

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, camlokodri and zharupodrugu

View attachment 2156112

who tf do you think you are dalit?

you are literally a larper yourself. shut the fuck up

just lol at thinking "video evidence" proves anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Deleted member 16357, BrahminBoss and 22 others
8×6 is even more rare than 0.1 perfect. More like 1 in 5k

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
you seen full face of him?
He also posted his eye area. He has light blue eyes. I'd say if he's real he's no less than 5.5 psl

Bruh that’s like claiming your big as shaq jfl at niggas who say their that big with no proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and cytoplasm
let’s be honest for a second. it makes way more sense to larp your ascension as “mewing” so you become worshiped
worshiped by an army of curries than creating a whole fake persona for 2 damn years, just to be known for his looksmaxxing contributions to the community. prettyboy isn’t being simped for you know

and also - some users here that are claimed to be “chads” are complete larps

who? Pm me if you want

Then you haven't seen me

He also posted his eye area. He has light blue eyes. I'd say if he's real he's no less than 5.5 psl
its just hard to tell without seeing the full face

features alone could be mogger but combined they look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, BrahminBoss, Marsiere214 and 9 others
who tf do you think you are dalit?

you are literally a larper yourself. shut the fuck up

just lol at thinking "video evidence" proves anything
Frauder recognizes frauder

He’s probably showing him how to fraud in videos in pm’s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 16357, Myth and 23 others
For what it’s worth I have zero problems with you whatsoever. 😌

You’re the best Elamite man and the best mod on this forum by far.

National Best Friends Day GIF by Party Legends

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Acne Victim, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others
Honestly the problem isn't the 8x6, which it can be possible, is the HIGH PSL CHAD + 6'3" + 8x6 + 150iq shit

I never trust these "complete package" guys because they don't even exist in the fucking media, why would they exist here? you have tiktokers that are manlets, male models that are dicklets, athletes that are ugly and yet here we have 2-3 guys that have everything (including being multimilionare ofc)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29, fuckedupmanlet, Big White Cuck and 33 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and 5 others
The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, TheTakeoverHasBegun, BrahminBoss and 27 others
the amount of larpers on these forums JFL

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, zharupodrugu, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Honestly the problem isn't the 8x6, which it can be possible, is the HIGH PSL CHAD + 6'3" + 8x6 + 150iq shit

I never trust these "complete package" guys because they don't even exist in the fucking media, why would they exist here? you have tiktokers that are manlets, male models that are dicklets, athletes that are ugly and yet here we have 2-3 guys that have everything (including being multimilionare ofc)
yea those are 1/100 million stats jfl

alone his dick size appareantly is top 0.01%

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16275, Myth and 8 others
The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on
You can put all allegations to rest with a simple video while cropping your eyes out

It’ll make people rage even more

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and BongMog
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, BrahminBoss, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
Yeah man please lol, would love to see it

Hope that anoright cuck has me on ignore
i removed you from ignore, i don't have anyone ignored.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustAscendBro, BongMog and Acne Victim