Prettyboy proponents, explain the appeal of the prettyboy?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I believe you can see the appeal in several kinds of male look. I'm not saying as a prettyboy proponent that's all you believe in, nor do you have to only believe in high T giants.

I wanna know what it is women alleged like about each style. I understand what the angle is for being big and masculine. It's for the "I like to feel protected" women. But women who like prettyboys, what is it they want from prettyboys? What's the appeal?

Big & Masculine: I want to feel protected by you.

Prettyboy: I want...?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, I'mme and 2 others
Prettyboymaxxing is stupid. You wanna be big masculine and strong

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Beastchodecode, tyleriol and 18 others
prettyboy is for teen girls who are scared of manly men and arent ready yet, if youre under 20 just prettyboy max, having a beard and being stoic just made women scared of me, they want you to be a pretty socially competent high school movie character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11748 and 22 others
It's just preferences

Some men like skinny, some thick, some dark hair, light hair
Some like the angle look
Some like bimbos

It's just a preference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Vvvvxxxx, piscicide and 7 others
Prettyboy is high trust and doesnt look dangerous, looks sweet

aka girl wont be scared of him as with a robust jock who could rape and destroy her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Highrise, YoungChadcel and 13 others
being dom pretyboy is best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, YoungChadcel, Anaesthesia and 8 others
Its been proven that around age 17/18 women begin to prefer more Masc features.
Might have something to do with puberty etc.
There is absolutely no point in being a pretty boy unless you are slaying JB's
Prettyboy is high trust and doesnt look dangerous, looks sweet

aka girl wont be scared of him as with a robust jock who could rape and destroy her
Cope.
Thats what women want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
Its been proven that around age 17/18 women begin to prefer more Masc features.
Might have something to do with puberty etc.
There is absolutely no point in being a pretty boy unless you are slaying JB's

Cope.
Thats what women want.
Pedigree matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I believe you can see the appeal in several kinds of male look. I'm not saying as a prettyboy proponent that's all you believe in, nor do you have to only believe in high T giants.

I wanna know what it is women alleged like about each style. I understand what the angle is for being big and masculine. It's for the "I like to feel protected" women. But women who like prettyboys, what is it they want from prettyboys? What's the appeal?

Big & Masculine: I want to feel protected by you.

Prettyboy: I want...?
I have no idea.

HsbGgrwbsh715heg

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 6401 and mattzdeb
prettyboys have features showing off their youthfullness and the fact that they're in their primes
there isnt a single muhh "masculinity" ogre coper who could show someone as aesthetic as this:
Chico4
Chico2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, SoyGune and 9 others
Worst thing is that girls 15-18 are the hottest and thats when they fuck some twink guy in their class

so the twink cucks get the girls in their prime
the masc guys get the postprime sluts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6824 and 9 others
You know I think the widest appeal is someone like opry

Got a mix of DOM and pretty

He's what's called majestic the optimal look
55dc446d462107a9d2c7cbda44317d43

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Fath0039, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
Worst thing is that girls 15-18 are the hottest and thats when they fuck some twink guy in their class

Thats why earlier in HS the biggest slayers are the pretty boy twinks, even k-fags from what i've seen. The football 90kg robust jocks still slay no doubt about it. By the time I was 17 the biggest slayer was an exchange student with MASC af features and strong build my God, his face looked photoshop and he sat next to me and got so many girls creaming over him.

Its a transition from prettyboy---->Masc from ages 14 to 20ish.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Thats why earlier in HS the biggest slayers are the pretty boy twinks, even k-fags from what i've seen. The football 90kg robust jocks still slay no doubt about it. By the time I was 17 the biggest slayer was an exchange student with MASC af features and strong build my God, his face looked photoshop and he sat next to me and got so many girls creaming over him.

Its a transition from prettyboy---->Masc from ages 14 to 20ish.
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel

unfortunate but this is the reality and can comfirm this

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
In my town the biggest slayer is a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6401
You do realize that this is with fakeup which highlight and accentuates the zygos right? In real life he's nowhere near as strong angular faced as in this runway photo.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 6401
You do realize that this is with fakeup which highlight and accentuates the zygos right? In real life he's nowhere near as strong angular faced as in this runway photo.
this is what tik tok guys do, but only admit to perming LOL. but some guys have the zygomatic arch like that
4FDA2902 3295 4817 A2BC 0679C92C7190

fake male cheek line vs real one, both around the same psl

Last edited:
  • +1
BE PRETY MUSCULAR AND TALL AND YOU GET EVERY BİTCH FROM 16-30 THAT FUCKİNG EASY

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
are u autistic? you cant use fakeup to highlight hollow cheeks jfl, the most you can do is contour the cheekbones which is very obvious and the hairdressers in runway shows dont do that
the most they use is some foundation to make the skin look better that's it
chico's clenching which makes his bone structure look even stronger but that's it
this is what tik tok guys do, but some guys have the zygomatic arch like that naturally
no tiktok fags have fillers

• +1
WOW! You should be banned for this kind of bias.
bias? im literally just stating facts
literally nick bateman squints all the time and has round eyes with shitty pfl, youre coping if u say otherwise
8dy1RGu.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6401 and Hector

15-18 🤡 this guy wants to fuck children

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Muh Prettyboys vs masc is such an dumb topic here

JUST BECAUSE "PRETTYBOYS" DONT HAVE SHIT COLLAGEN, HAIR, REPULSIVE BEARD OR OUT OF PROPORTION JAW DOESNT MEN THEIRE ARENT MASCULINE

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Highrise, SSJ Trunks and 4 others
bias? im literally just stating facts
literally nick bateman squints all the time and has round eyes with shitty pfl, youre coping if u say otherwise
8dy1RGu.gif
I was referring more to Dolph Lundgren.
Muh Prettyboys vs masc is such an dumb topic here

JUST BECAUSE "PRETTYBOYS" DONT HAVE SHIT COLLAGEN, HAIR, REPULSIVE BEARD OR OUT OF PROPORTION JAW DOESNT MEN THEIRE ARENT MASCULINE
What prettyboys often lack is anterior facial growth and angularity when compared with more masculine looking men. They might also lack facial width. The lack of angularity creates a soft look. The more projection you have, the more fighting prowess you have, meaning that your face can take hits without the soft tissues like eyes getting harmed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Chico3
7a711d3b896da3ba8600c33dc3d530d4

tell me again that its fakeup bro
I was referring more to Dolph Lundgren.
well dolph has a tall ramus and good cheekbones... but thats literally it
his lips suck and his eye area isn't good enough, also he has cuck blonde coloring so that takes points
imo he's still very aesthetic tho

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6401, Hector and 2 others
What prettyboys often lack is anterior facial growth and angularity when compared with more masculine looking men. They might also lack facial width. The lack of angularity creates a soft look. The more projection you have, the more fighting prowess you have, meaning that your face can take hits without the soft tissues like eyes getting harmed.
Cope most prretyboys have wide fwhr and decent Angularity

Females including 14yo jbs like age-matched men and no 14 yo has a beard JFL, instead 14 yo boys have extremely high collagen and yiu dumb braincels associate collagen with femininity and acne/wrinkles with masculinity jfl

THIS STUPID PRETTYBOY VS MASCULINE COPE HAS TO STOP

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, Highrise and 1 other person
The second one (which also look like its on the runway) is definitely fakeuped. Zygo arch is less prominent in the first one.

Why is the zygo arch almost missing in the pic below? Its barely visible unlike the pics on the runway.

This one also shows a zygo arch lacking in sharpness unlike in the fakeuped runway photos.

From Chico's IG:
Face looks really weak here below (5 psl). No angularity.

Conversely, guys like Dolph and Brady don't need fakeup because of the abundance of anterior projection and forward growth in their face.

• +1
The second one (which also look like its on the runway) is definitely fakeuped. Zygo arch is less prominent in the first one.

Why is the zygo arch almost missing in the pic below? Its barely visible unlike the pics on the runway.
View attachment 355430
This one also shows a zygo arch lacking in sharpness unlike in the fakeuped runway photos.
View attachment 355435
From Chico's IG:
View attachment 355440

Conversely, guys like Dolph and Brady don't need fakeup because of the abundance of anterior projection and forward growth in their face.
Muh BONES

Its all about harmony and proportions

• +1

View attachment 355430
View attachment 355435
From Chico's IG:
View attachment 355440

bro you can't even use makeup to fraud cheekbone projection in frontal angle. he has hollow cheeks lining to the end of his cheekbone which shows how prominent they are. these other pictures u sent are him with a different b/f percentage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Muh BONES

Its all about harmony and proportions
Beauty is about bones. This is the first rule of the blackpill. JFL if you should be allowed to stay in this forum after making such an ignorant comment. Its about both proportions and beauty. Deficiencies in either of the two things will fuck you up. To deny one or the other is cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yukon-cel, Vidyacoper and 3 others
As others said, pretty boy is for JB appeal. Probably because of all the bullshit tv shows they are watching like high school musical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Beauty is about bones. This is the first rule of the blackpill. JFL if you should be allowed to stay in this forum after making such an ignorant comment. Its about both proportions and beauty. Deficiencies in either of the two things will fuck you up. To deny one or the other is cope.
Chico still mogs lundgren and he has less " bones"

Just slapping a giga unproportional chin wont make you more attractive

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 399
Chico has above average jaw and cheekbones. Perfect eye area and harmony. He's a 10/10.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399
bro you can't even use makeup to fraud cheekbone projection in frontal angle.
You can highlight the cheekbones and darken the cheek area to create a sense of angularity and sharpness in zygo arch. Women do it all the time.
he has hollow cheeks lining to the end of his cheekbone which shows how prominent they are. these other pictures u sent are him with a different b/f percentage
Here's the thing: when you lack forward facial growth and projection, even the slightest bit of fat can destroy your angularity because the bones are too shallow to support the soft tissues. I know this very well because I have this issue myself. Chico's face is flat so he needs fakeup, de-fattening to run his model game.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3020 and 2 others
You can highlight the cheekbones and darken the cheek area to create a sense of angularity and sharpness in zygo arch. Women do it all the time.

Here's the thing: when you lack forward facial growth and projection, even the slightest bit of fat can destroy your angularity because the bones are too shallow to support the soft tissues. I know this very well because I have this issue myself. Chico's face is flat so he needs fakeup, de-fattening to run his model game.
High IQ as fuck.
On a side note how did you get banned from .co?

• +1
Chico still mogs lundgren and he has less " bones"
LOL no you twink faggot.
ust slapping a giga unproportional chin wont make you more attractive
Foward grown chin is a sign of strong masculinity. Lundgren also has strong cheekbones, square jaws, prominent brow ridge, and compact midface. Mogs Chico to hell.

• +1
prettyboymaxing is delusional, it actually doesn't exist, it's only possible for people already with Model tier faces which no one can achieve

• +1
On a side note how did you get banned from .co?
I asked for a permaban. And honestly, given how self-righteous and narrow-minded the prepubescent teens are acting here, I might just ask for a ban on this forum as well. I have enough knowledge of looksmaxxing to not need this place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
cope as shit
you're telling me this ogre mogs chio cause he has "muh bones"

its about BONE PLACEMENT
and chico has 'bones' , which is the reason he's a model in the first place
i swear you niggas know jack shit about aesthetics
Gif

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
you're telling me this ogre mogs chio cause he has "muh bones"
1586904650255.png
You deliberately cherrypicked this ogre to support your argument you brainlet. Instant fail. Try this picture:
Side view mature man looking away against white background 96367324

its about BONE PLACEMENT
Yes its about bone placement, but its also about bone projection and augmentation. This is why so many people seek implants and osteotomies like genio and bsso.
i swear you niggas know jack shit about aesthetics
You're a brainlet. That's all.
You picked a gif from a staged shoot where chico is fakeupmaxxed and artificially debloated.
Try again. Look at his everyday photos.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3195
18 Year old Children😂😂😂😂
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I asked for a permaban. And honestly, given how self-righteous and narrow-minded the prepubescent teens are acting here, I might just ask for a ban on this forum as well. I have enough knowledge of looksmaxxing to not need this place.
Oh wow.
I get you too man sometimes I think that once you know the fundamentals of looksmaxxing there is no need to come back here other than questions or rating section.

• +1
You picked a gif from a staged shoot where chico is fakeupmaxxed and artificially debloated.
Try again. Look at his everyday photos.
52E7207E D0E8 492D 9A72 4D118FD0DC68
D2433A19 5531 464E B4DA 258E569753A2
925DA6FD E598 4663 B809 E69D8B929BF3
72C60614 C4BE 4D90 8BD5 A0BA1A03A307
44F60F1E 4043 4F2E 8957 F57C47F5E1EF

these are literal candids, Jfl at you
You’re coping hard just admit it

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper